• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Transfer Portal

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be very interesting to see how things shake out at PSU. Looks like quite a few of those guys were ancillary players who hadn't really carved out a spot, but there were a couple of decent players in there, notably Lamont Wade. He was their highest rated prospect in the 2017 class. This is gonna be a major season for Franklin. His B1G title in 2016 is starting to be a much more distant memory.

Also, WTF is going on at Va Tech? Barely making a bowl this year, players jumping ship, three straight seasons of regressions. Gotta imagine Fuente is also going to be on the hot seat this year. Really makes you appreciate just how great a coach Beamer was.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be very interesting to see how things shake out at PSU. Looks like quite a few of those guys were ancillary players who hadn't really carved out a spot, but there were a couple of decent players in there, notably Lamont Wade. He was their highest rated prospect in the 2017 class. This is gonna be a major season for Franklin. His B1G title in 2016 is starting to be a much more distant memory.

Also, WTF is going on at Va Tech? Barely making a bowl this year, players jumping ship, three straight seasons of regressions. Gotta imagine Fuente is also going to be on the hot seat this year. Really makes you appreciate just how great a coach Beamer was.

Yeah what is the deal @PSU?
That's a lot of kids jumping ship and they got a bunch of early entries in the draft as well!

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah what is the deal @PSU?
That's a lot of kids jumping ship and they got a bunch of early entries in the draft as well!
It's not looking good, whatever it is. I wouldn't be shocked if Franklin was out as soon as next season. Depending on how Moorhead does this year down at Miss State, he could be in line for a return.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not looking good, whatever it is. I wouldn't be shocked if Franklin was out as soon as next season. Depending on how Moorhead does this year down at Miss State, he could be in line for a return.

You think they would toss Franklin?

I mean the last two guys they had left them, you would think they want to stable out the HC position after awhile.
Granted I think Franklin is a dick but, hey if the guy stays for a few years now and hasn't gone chasing another gig why part ways.....

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think they would toss Franklin?

I mean the last two guys they had left them, you would think they want to stable out the HC position after awhile.
Granted I think Franklin is a dick but, hey if the guy stays for a few years now and hasn't gone chasing another gig why part ways.....
We'll see what happens this year. They have an embarrassingly easy schedule - OOC is Idaho, Buffalo, and Pitt, and they miss Northwestern, Wisconsin, and Nebraska from the B1GW. They do have to play at Ohio State, Michigan State, Iowa, and Minnesota, 3 of which are coming off bowl wins. I'd say anything under 9-3 is going to put him squarely on the hot seat, especially if they have another offseason bleeding like they're currently going through.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, kinda like the old portal today, at least for now.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing that our backup QB Hendon Hooker entered the portal today. While I knew he would not make first team, the dude has legit speed. Was hoping to see him turn to WR or something...

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing that our backup QB Hendon Hooker entered the portal today. While I knew he would not make first team, the dude has legit speed. Was hoping to see him turn to WR or something...

Y'all going to have enough players left to field a team next year?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are going to combine with Penn State to make one almost full squad.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope so. We are down from ~ 5 to 2 QBs now factoring in some sort of attrition. Hard to really know if this is a good thing. QB Quincy Patterson is supposed to be our legit answer. So other QBs leaving and him staying could be a good thing. Also received a DT transfer as well today.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope so. We are down from ~ 5 to 2 QBs now factoring in some sort of attrition. Hard to really know if this is a good thing. QB Quincy Patterson is supposed to be our legit answer. So other QBs leaving and him staying could be a good thing. Also received a DT transfer as well today.

what are your thoughts on Fuente?