• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Swamp

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aww I thought he and I were buds.

Apparently not my friend. Just keep that bottle close to you it will help.

It must suck to be us.

Good luck to your Habs comeds they are putting up a good fight.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
comeds, there was a thread about how you became a fan of your team and where you currently are. I don't believe you ever posted in it. How are you a Habs fan living in Bmore?

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
comeds, there was a thread about how you became a fan of your team and where you currently are. I don't believe you ever posted in it. How are you a Habs fan living in Bmore?

My brother in laws son is a Habs fan and he was raised in Niagara Falls! I have asked him "John how did that happen" and he just likes the Habs I guess.

He is also a KC Chiefs fan. Growing up in the Buffalo metro area this baffles me but I guess it happens.

He is a good guy so I give him a pass. :)

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I did post in that thread, I guess I never gave a reason why. I started following the NHL in 96 or so. She was a big Penguins fan (no longer) and after seeing them a few times I liked a lot of the Canadien players. Damphousse, Recchi, Koivu, Mr October Brian Savage, and even goofs like Dave Manson and Benoit Brunet. So I became a Habs fan.