• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Swamp

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to give it any attention but here goes......Anyone care to explain how this name came to be? I am guessing IPW coined it? Also, anyone find maddog at least a little funny now when you read his crap now that you dont have to deal with it? I think I go there and read posts just for the Maddog entertainment factor. He is GREAT at pissing people off!

Ok I am done talking about that place and him!

PS.....Sorry for the stupid OT thread....!

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'll unabashedly take credit for it...I originally started calling it the kiddie pool, but then after we drained out all the good water from it, it just became a murky swamp. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called it Turtle Island, but thanks for thinking of me. :D
You didn't just call it Turtle Island, you made it Turtle Island, and got stranded. ;)

Turtles do live in swamps BTW. :)

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have left there. I just have a hard time breaking the habit of reading the threads. I only last about 3 mins of reading then I cant take it anymore.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to give it any attention but here goes......Anyone care to explain how this name came to be? I am guessing IPW coined it? Also, anyone find maddog at least a little funny now when you read his crap now that you dont have to deal with it? I think I go there and read posts just for the Maddog entertainment factor. He is GREAT at pissing people off!

Ok I am done talking about that place and him!

PS.....Sorry for the stupid OT thread....!

Any amusement I got out of him was done with years ago. Its always the same thing.
And I am sure he posts stupid things so people will rush to tell him he is wrong just for the attention. So, really I dont think anyone can ever 'win' by arguing with him, its all about the attention.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any amusement I got out of him was done with years ago. Its always the same thing.
And I am sure he posts stupid things so people will rush to tell him he is wrong just for the attention. So, really I dont think anyone can ever 'win' by arguing with him, its all about the attention.

Yea you're right. Its just fun to see him do it and not have to deal with it because of this place. Hey, the Habs played great tonite and I mean it. I know they lossed but man they are no joke. I am impressed and still not at all comfortable even if the Pens go up 3-1. How are they such a high seed?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea you're right. Its just fun to see him do it and not have to deal with it because of this place. Hey, the Habs played great tonite and I mean it. I know they lossed but man they are no joke. I am impressed and still not at all comfortable even if the Pens go up 3-1. How are they such a high seed?

Kind of gave my opinion why just now in another thread.:)

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took pride in very rarely replying to him because that's what he wants. I mean damn, the guy even said it a few times. I asked him once "MD I bet you jerk off and laugh at the people that respond to you" His answer was "Well you got one of them right" Why people would respond to a person that makes a comment like that is beyond me.

You can't win a debate with a troll plain and simple. They want a reply not a logical discussion. I pointed this out to him on a rare reply (Not in one of his topics) and ran a rail up his ass. Needless to say they guy hates my guts and I am a better man for it.

The only thing I regretted was wasting three minute of my life responding to the tool.

I would take 50 ALLCAPSGOJAYS over one MD any day. At least he was entertaining and never hi-jacked topics. I used to laugh at his Aki Berg post.

Do any of you guys remember him?

The Q stache

Cabbie Slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry to be an ass but it's lost.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a lot better than when people post loose instead of lose.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a lot better than when people post loose instead of lose.

Hey Post we made the list !! PGH11286 just posted " This board is a lot better without trolls like Postmaster, Comeds, Dash, Bossman, etc."

I am honored as should the rest of us trolls for being the trouble makers.

I will sleep well tonight. :)

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Post we made the list !! PGH11286 just posted " This board is a lot better without trolls like Postmaster, Comeds, Dash, Bossman, etc."

Did you like my response?

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you like my response?

Sorry, I didn't see it until I read the OP. Yes outstanding !! Kudos to the postman. :)

They must miss us if they keep talking about us. The swamp has officially become a cesspool.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a shame some people refuse to leave or have a time share there.

Sometimes I like to post the same thing there that I post here just so that I can gauge the differences in response and maybe see if there are any diamonds in the rough that are emerging. Thus far, it has been night and day and nothing has emerged but more turtles.

It really is unbelievable, the differnece in the two boards and the difference in what can be gained from them.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Aww I thought he and I were buds.