• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Steelers: Yeah, we suck.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These Farmer Ted fictional diatribes are amusing.

The only thing he said that is true, is that we would look dumb responding to his drivel, since we'd be dumbed down by it.

Someone needs to stick his head in a hay baler!!!!

Cause snitches get stitches..... Watch out guys, he might hit the off button on you!!!!

:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What trolling...I am merely stating facts. And there are plenty of knuckleheads posting on the Jets boards who no one gets in arms over.

remember, snitches get stitches.

Im not a snitch, sir. Im the one snitches go to. I better not see you shitting all over the boards.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What trolling...I am merely stating facts. And there are plenty of knuckleheads posting on the Jets boards who no one gets in arms over.

So this isn't trolling???

Big Ben is a rapist and a poor excuse for a human being. Now he is fighting with his OC and blowing games to prove him wrong. What a fat douche.

Nothing of what I am reading here are facts dipshit...

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Farmer....on THIS board each team gets their own forum. This is for Steeler fans only. That's why we say you're trolling. Stick to the Jets board.

If you have something to say about the Steelers, do it in the general NFL forum.

As for the rest....

Yup, we have 6 Lombardi's and the QB we have now has been responsible for 2 of them. How many did "The Sanchize" earn you? Our current HC has one. How many does Rex have?

I'm sure the Yankees do have more titles....but I'm equally sure that one can do that when their players are popping PED's like breath mints and there's no salary cap. One of the reasons I don't watch baseball.

We've got some problems in Pittsburgh, but there's no doubt we could still kick YOUR ass.

Farmer_Ted

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So midnight, you are bringing up the Yankees and PED's? Learn you own history, during the Steelers 70's run, the steelers admitted they were one of the first teams to use steroids in football. What did Mike Webster die of? remember? Plus the recent PED scandal with the Steelers long time Dr, remember that?

And snitches get plenty of stitches. I have been to Armpitsburgh, full of fat people and 70's mustaches. Not afraid at all about that pussy willow town.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Farmer,

Do you have a problem with reading comprehension? Stay off of the team boards unless you have something constructive to add. Consider this your final warning.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So midnight, you are bringing up the Yankees and PED's? Learn you own history, during the Steelers 70's run, the steelers admitted they were one of the first teams to use steroids in football. What did Mike Webster die of? remember? Plus the recent PED scandal with the Steelers long time Dr, remember that?

And snitches get plenty of stitches. I have been to Armpitsburgh, full of fat people and 70's mustaches. Not afraid at all about that pussy willow town.

Your such an internet hard ass!!! I might have to get a V-PFA..... And since snitches get stitches hard ass, I guess when your feeling bad ass enough....

Misko, I grow tired of this butt hurt farm boy.... could ya bounce his dumb ass out of here!!!

Thank You

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Farmer,

Do you have a problem with reading comprehension? Stay off of the team boards unless you have something constructive to add. Consider this your final warning.

Thank you SFNL.....

I"ll get the first aid kit ready for when the off button gets hit.... cause we made need... LMAO, nevermind!!!!

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Farmer,

If he's a product of the NY school system then yes, he has a problem with reading comprehension.

I'm a Steelers fan. Thus, when it comes to football (or as Bobby Bouchette's momma calls it, 'foosball'), I post only in the general section or Steelers section. I stay out of other teams forums.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's a product of the NY school system then yes, he has a problem with reading comprehension.

I'm a Steelers fan. Thus, when it comes to football (or as Bobby Bouchette's momma calls it, 'foosball'), I post only in the general section or Steelers section. I stay out of other teams forums.

:agree:

:laugh3:

I can relate... I have been here 3 years and just this year started to veture out of the Steelers section!!!
I didnt know the NFL had other teams..... I thought we was it!!!

:lol:

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So midnight, you are bringing up the Yankees and PED's? Learn you own history, during the Steelers 70's run, the steelers admitted they were one of the first teams to use steroids in football.
Practice what you preach. Not only do you not know history, you are outright, blatantly lying.
The 1963 Chargers were the first team to use steroids. By the time the Steelers were using them in more than just a few cases, half the league was using them.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Practice what you preach. Not only do you not know history, you are outright, blatantly lying.
The 1963 Chargers were the first team to use steroids. By the time the Steelers were using them in more than just a few cases, half the league was using them.

And just to add to what Dare2be said..... Back then who gives a shit, they were not deemed illegal at this point and time!!!

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Farmer,

After being warned... Farmer Ted posted this

also ruled out is OJ Hernandez....

In this thread http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/new-england-patriots/113841-rapoport-amendola-ruled-out.html On the Patriots board.

Ladies and gentlemen, Farmer Ted now has plenty of time to till the fields.

bye_elephant4.gif

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you!!! Typical New Yorker ego/personality.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just shoot me a PM if you have any other issues while MISKO is on Vacation.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just shoot me a PM if you have any other issues while MISKO is on Vacation.

Issues with the board or just in general?

Guy cut me off on the way to work today - can you have Vinnie the Fish 'send him a message'?

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I'd thought to post this before Farmer Boy got the boot...

A Cleveland-area family moved to downstate NY, because the husband/father was transferred by his corporate employer. Their 8-yr-old daughter is enrolled in a local public school.

On the little girl's first day in school, she wears a Cleveland Indians T-shirt. Her teacher, a Yankees fan, takes offense. He asks her.....

Q: Why are you wearing that?

A: I'm an Indians fan.

Q: Why are you an Indians fan?

A: Because my parents are.

Q: Oh, really...well, if I said your parents were morons, what would that make you?

A: (the little girl smiled sweetly and knowingly) That would make me a YANKEES fan ! ! !

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year is going to suck as we all know. Who would have thought the Steelers would be the worst pro team in Pittsburgh? haha Hey, we have been spoiled for years and years and its good for fans to have to deal with losing every now and then. It does remind me of the Bubby Brister, Mark Malone and even Todd Blackledge days of old. Minus Barry Foster, those were the worst years I remember since I was too young to really care before these guys were around.

My main focus is can the Steelers bring Cincy and Baltimore down with them by sneaking a surprise upset somewhere in the season and have some influence on their playoff paths? That would be just peachy in my book!