• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The South divisions are terrible

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is the Raiders and Jets are the only terrible team in their respective division, and at least the AFC South leader has a winning record. Besides, the AFC South is clearly the second worst division right now.

I don't think it's fair to say that the 3 loss Packers will "probably" get HFA in the NFC. Maybe, sure. Probably? Doubtful. And besides, that same Saints team needed a big comeback and overtime to beat a TERRIBLE Buccaneers team. That's not a good look.

Have you seen the Packers 2nd half schedule? If Rodgers doesn't get hurt that team is getting HFA

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took this from NFL.com

Green Bay Packers: There are some tough games ahead, but they are mostly at home. Five of Green Bay's final eight games will be played at Lambeau Field. Their three road games are all very winnable: Minnesota, Tampa Bay and Atlanta. They have already got their division trips to Detroit and Chicago out of the way. The Packers could be competing for a bye in December.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took this from NFL.com

Green Bay Packers: There are some tough games ahead, but they are mostly at home. Five of Green Bay's final eight games will be played at Lambeau Field. Their three road games are all very winnable: Minnesota, Tampa Bay and Atlanta. They have already got their division trips to Detroit and Chicago out of the way. The Packers could be competing for a bye in December.

It is very possible that Green Bay does get home field advantage but at this point I do think they have a lot still to prove. They have done decent against bottom feeder teams but I would say the only half way quality win they have was the Miami game because it was on the road and that took some last minute trickery to win. Now given they are undefeated at home and still have 5 left to play but I would say Philly, NE, and Buffalo are all games they will have to prove they are deserving of that top spot.

Plus Rodgers has only played in every game in a season once in the last 5 years. He is injured right now already (thankfully for them they have the bye week this week) so still need to see how that plays out. They lose him for a few games and I just don't see how they win much without him.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far I'm really enjoying the AFC north matchup with the NFC South. :happy: Browns are 2-0 so far vs that division.