• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Simpsons 12 day FXX marathon.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I had started recording them from the beginning, now that I can record 5 shows at once. Not sure if I would keep all of them as that would be almost all my space. Just kidding, I wouldn't. Too much football and basketball to record to keep them. Might as well buy the discs or watch them randomly syndicated.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I had started recording them from the beginning, now that I can record 5 shows at once. Not sure if I would keep all of them as that would be almost all my space. Just kidding, I wouldn't. Too much football and basketball to record to keep them. Might as well buy the discs or watch them randomly syndicated.

During its original run, I stopped during season 7, 8. Started again during season 9. Think I missed 1-2 during Season 12. I think I've seen all the episodes since Season 13, although there was a 5 year stretch where I didn't like it as much.

Too many random moments, I liked the plot-based episodes from the earlier years better.

The past few years have been decent again, watchable, IMO. And a few really good episodes in these recent seasons too.

I wish I had known about this marathon earlier, so I could have watched the seasons that I had stopped entirely.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I could have recorded them alll if I did it in SD.

I can record 300 hours in HD.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3