• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE SEC Thread

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top recruits pick best stadium and game-day atmosphere

Favorite College Stadium:
9 votes: LSU, Tennessee
8: USC
7: Texas A&M
6: Florida State, Ohio State
5: Alabama, Florida
4: Notre Dame
3: Clemson, Georgia, Michigan
2: Auburn, Ole Miss, Penn State, Texas
1: Arizona State, Arkansas, Duke, Kentucky, Mississippi State, Missouri, N.C. State, Oregon, UCLA, Washington, Wisconsin

Best Game-day Atmosphere:
8 votes: LSU, Ohio State
7: Alabama, Georgia
6: Tennessee, Texas A&M
5: Notre Dame, USC
4: Auburn, Florida
3: Clemson, Florida State, Penn State
2: Arizona State, Oregon
1: Duke, Michigan, Mississippi State, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Ole Miss, Texas, Texas Tech, Utah, Washington, West Virginia

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cassanova McKinzy coming back for his senior year at Auburn. Now we just need Chris Frost to return and our D has a shot to improve under Muschamp.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top recruits pick best stadium and game-day atmosphere

Favorite College Stadium:
9 votes: LSU, Tennessee
8: USC
7: Texas A&M
6: Florida State, Ohio State
5: Alabama, Florida
4: Notre Dame
3: Clemson, Georgia, Michigan
2: Auburn, Ole Miss, Penn State, Texas
1: Arizona State, Arkansas, Duke, Kentucky, Mississippi State, Missouri, N.C. State, Oregon, UCLA, Washington, Wisconsin

Best Game-day Atmosphere:
8 votes: LSU, Ohio State
7: Alabama, Georgia
6: Tennessee, Texas A&M
5: Notre Dame, USC
4: Auburn, Florida
3: Clemson, Florida State, Penn State
2: Arizona State, Oregon
1: Duke, Michigan, Mississippi State, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Ole Miss, Texas, Texas Tech, Utah, Washington, West Virginia

I'm calling bs on this.list. msu best stadium and atmosphere? Gtfo....

Last edited by a moderator:

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone know if the SEC title game is going to remain in the Georgia Dome or move into the Falcons new stadium when it is finished????

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone know if the SEC title game is going to remain in the Georgia Dome or move into the Falcons new stadium when it is finished????

Unless something changes when the new Falcons stadium opens the Georgia Dome is being demolished. It's kinda a shame it's a great stadium, great location and in fantastic shape. There really isn't a bad seat in the house I hate to see it go.

I don't know if the SEC is going to put the game out to bid or not Atlanta has been good to the game.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless something changes when the new Falcons stadium opens the Georgia Dome is being demolished. It's kinda a shame it's a great stadium, great location and in fantastic shape. There really isn't a bad seat in the house I hate to see it go.

I don't know if the SEC is going to put the game out to bid or not Atlanta has been good to the game.

Only other places I could see it getting played at are:

LP Field in Nashville
Superdome in New Orleans
Everbank Field in Jacksonville.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well now Georgia just hired Brian Schottenheimer as their new OC... for those that don't know he's a UF guy.. back up qb here.. is this an ironic twist? :whistle:

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh NO, Legion field is in a bad part of town and I wouldn't go there unless I was wanting my car Broken into.

which is exactly what happpend when I went there to watch a game.. no thanks Ensly is pure ghetto

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only other places I could see it getting played at are:

LP Field in Nashville
Superdome in New Orleans
Everbank Field in Jacksonville.

Jerry World. Remember Texas is now SEC country and it's not like aTm is ever going to play in the game anyway.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well now Georgia just hired Brian Schottenheimer as their new OC... for those that don't know he's a UF guy.. back up qb here.. is this an ironic twist? :whistle:
Georgia was tired of playing grown man football so they hired the amazingly bad Brian Schottenheimer to play some old man football

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh NO, Legion field is in a bad part of town and I wouldn't go there unless I was wanting my car Broken into.

Legion is done especially with UAB folding (they now have no guaranteed regular tenant other than high school games) and they need to just tear it down and build an multi purpose dome in Birmingham. I used to be against it but honestly at this point that type of facility is needed but it would take a decade to make it happen.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Legion is done especially with UAB folding (they now have no guaranteed regular tenant other than high school games) and they need to just tear it down and build an multi purpose dome in Birmingham. I used to be against it but honestly at this point that type of facility is needed but it would take a decade to make it happen.

Yea I have always been for a Dome in Birmingham, it would bring the city so much money. But I thought the BArons Baseball field put an end to any chance of a Dome.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I have always been for a Dome in Birmingham, it would bring the city so much money. But I thought the BArons Baseball field put an end to any chance of a Dome.

Not even remotely related but the new Regions Field is awesome my company has season tickets club level behind home plate. Loads of fun.

Psualltheway5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bob Shoop just turned down LSU to stay DC of PSU