• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The running backs

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like I am not going to get my wish. I was all excited to have Adam Taylor come in and be the starter.

Adam Taylor is not long for the Nebraska Cornhuskers. My guess, Adam Taylor is not very good at catching passes. If he does not get significant playing time, he transfers after this year is my prediction. He won't be around January 2016. Might as well add Devine Azigbho to that transferring list also, especially if Jordan Stevenson is the back in this class.

Adam is not being mentioned by the coaching staff.

Terrell Newby looks to be the man.
Imana Cross is probably Numero Dos and will come in for the short yardage.(my guess)
Mikale Wilbon is 3rd.
Jordan Stevenson is 4th and pushing it. Of course, he was recruited by this staff and probably has some promises.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that is crazy...

He's been a ghost in the daily media dumps.

Mikale Wilbon reminds me a lot of Brandon Jackson, who played in a similar offense here.

Everybody remembers the shovel pass touchdown vs Texas.

I was absolutely sure at that moment that Nebraska was back and that was a national championship run moment.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at that game.

Following that game I was 100% positive that we were cursed.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really I wanted to punch him in the face.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ran into him at Blockbuster later THAT night.

He was with his girl. Nobody was even saying a word to him about it. It was an awkward feeling though and I applaud him for going right out in public immediately following one of the biggest fatal plays ever at one of the most storied programs in the country.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was just a natural curse against Texas....we should have and could have only lost 1 of them

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We actually literally blew every opportunity to beat them in the past decade.

From the Nunn Fumble, to the Sam Keller collarbone game, to the Championship game, to the everyone in the fucking world wear red and hate texas game....

All of them we fucked ourselves.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We actually literally blew every opportunity to beat them in the past decade.

From the Nunn Fumble, to the Sam Keller collarbone game, to the Championship game, to the everyone in the fucking world wear red and hate texas game....

All of them we fucked ourselves.

It's fully documented here if you feel like watching a horror flick...

It's a cut up of every single play where we choked the game away. I stopped watching 20 secs in.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Stevenson was too fat to play this season. DB threw 12-15 lbs out there.

This is football though. 2 HBs a year getting injured is a safe bet.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's fully documented here if you feel like watching a horror flick...

It's a cut up of every single play where we choked the game away. I stopped watching 20 secs in.

The first game in that video was the last time I cried over a Nebraska game.

My dad ripped my fuckin ass after that game. I bawled like a bitch after that loss and then I got thee talk.

Game brings back horrid memories.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Stevenson was too fat to play this season. DB threw 12-15 lbs out there.

This is football though. 2 HBs a year getting injured is a safe bet.

LOL

I'm fairly sure he'll drop that weight pretty damn fast. Everyone's different though.

He'll get with the nutritionists and Mark Phillip and be at preferred playing weight in no time.

It says a little bit about him though that he didn't come in ready to roll. I don't know his story though so I can only speculate.

Mo Barry was training his ass off before he got here.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riley also saw a freshman with a lot of work to do, saying the former Wisconsin signee probably could have used a month of training before preseason practice started Thursday night.

“In his own admission, he’s just been at home waiting to see what would happen,” Riley said. “He hasn’t been working out with any trainers like they have in college, like if he’d already been on a campus. So he probably could use some time.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like I am not going to get my wish. I was all excited to have Adam Taylor come in and be the starter.

Adam Taylor is not long for the Nebraska Cornhuskers. My guess, Adam Taylor is not very good at catching passes. If he does not get significant playing time, he transfers after this year is my prediction. He won't be around January 2016. Might as well add Devine Azigbho to that transferring list also, especially if Jordan Stevenson is the back in this class.

Adam is not being mentioned by the coaching staff.

Terrell Newby looks to be the man.
Imana Cross is probably Numero Dos and will come in for the short yardage.(my guess)
Mikale Wilbon is 3rd.
Jordan Stevenson is 4th and pushing it. Of course, he was recruited by this staff and probably has some promises.

Hey you might slow your roll with this talk though because, and I forgot this, he JUST came back from a season ending injury. He was limited in the spring so..

He's got a hell of an uphill battle but things can change quick.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTN was at Nebraska today and on the show that was just on, they said that Wilbon had another EXCELLENT practice.

They also said that Nebraska has more talent than Iowa or Illinois. Nebraska looks just as big as Michigan State and Ohio State on the lines, but Nebraska is lacking depth.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I listened to BTN guys struggle to even speak as they choked on Nebraska's wad a couple years ago, saying that our Defensive Line was so huge and they were just going to dominate B1G play.....and then the season rolled around and we got thrown like rag dolls up front.

For whatever reason they just love to talk about how unbelievably huge we are up front, but it always seems like we're outmatched once game time rolls around.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, literally the reason we have gotten obliterated against teams like Wisconsin is because we are just that weak up front. It really wasn't anything else. It wasn't Taylor, it wasn't the turnovers.......it was the line on both sides.

So I hope and expect that we will be better and stronger up front this year.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical Big 10 shit. They've been pimpin' their over-rated teams since I can remember.