• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Road to Wrestlemania XXX

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still a little disappointed with the ending of the Cena/Wyatt match, but other than that, I was impressed by the show.

Yeah that was really disappointing at the end. Oh well, no way WWE ever has Cena go heel again, time we all accept that :rollseyes:

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7/10 for me. Leaps and bounds better than last year.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, it was fun chatting up Wrestlemania these many weeks cumulating with tonight. I had a blast, great way for many story lines to end. For the most part I probably couldn't have come up with a better show than the WWE did, with the exception of the Cena/Wyatt match. Oh well, I understand their reasons for doing so. Great show overall.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that was really disappointing at the end. Oh well, no way WWE ever has Cena go heel again, time we all accept that :rollseyes:

Gold_Shovel.jpg

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena winning was BS

The streak ending in the fashion that it did was BS

I was ready for Bryan to lose, almost rooting because I knew the SILVERDOME would fucking riot.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena winning was BS

The streak ending in the fashion that it did was BS

I was ready for Bryan to lose, almost rooting because I knew the SILVERDOME would fucking riot.

:lol:

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Brock Lesnar, who was booked as a bitch this whole time beats the Undertaker, while Wyatt gets pushed heavily and loses.

Mike_confused.gif

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Wyatt losing...WTF. Of course SuperCena cant lose at WrestleMania to some up and coming guy. Cena is almost has bad as Triple H with putting people over.

The Taker/Brock feud was such a terrible one. It was so bad that I was 100% sure Taker was going to win the match because the feud had no hype whatsoever in it. And when the match started and 15 minutes into I thought, this is the worst match of the night, again no reason to think taker loses. Then bam, 1,2,3.....awful.

With the HBKs, HHH and Punk feuds I at least thought there was a shot they could end the streak because they hyped it so well.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Wyatt losing...WTF. Of course SuperCena cant lose at WrestleMania to some up and coming guy. Cena is almost has bad as Triple H with putting people over.

The Taker/Brock feud was such a terrible one. It was so bad that I was 100% sure Taker was going to win the match because the feud had no hype whatsoever in it. And when the match started and 15 minutes into I thought, this is the worst match of the night, again no reason to think taker loses. Then bam, 1,2,3.....awful.

With the HBKs, HHH and Punk feuds I at least thought there was a shot they could end the streak because they hyped it so well.

:clap:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, worst promos for an Undertaker Wrestlemania match, what a joke that this is the one that ended his streak. What a disgrace.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but again, Taker had to have had a say in this.

Makes me wonder/think. Are Taker and Lesnar friends? But all this time we thought they didn't like each other?

Remember the run in they had after Brock's UFC fight? Taker asks "ARe we gonna do this?" Everyone thought it was beef, maybe back then, Taker was meaning to Brock was you going to sign up and end my streak so I can retire?

I don't know. But this legendary shit doesn't end without the man himself who made it and is the most respected wrestler in the company has a word in it. I cant wait to find out why he choose Brock and why it went down the way it did.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but again, Taker had to have had a say in this.

Makes me wonder/think. Are Taker and Lesnar friends? But all this time we thought they didn't like each other?

Remember the run in they had after Brock's UFC fight? Taker asks "ARe we gonna do this?" Everyone thought it was beef, maybe back then, Taker was meaning to Brock was you going to sign up and end my streak so I can retire?

I don't know. But this legendary shit doesn't end without the man himself who made it and is the most respected wrestler in the company has a word in it. I cant wait to find out why he choose Brock and why it went down the way it did.

I hope he addresses this on Raw, best thing to do now is announce retirement IMO.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best Mania since 04 IMO. I have no problem with the streak ending but IMO they should have saved it and let their Next Big Superstar end it and launching that Persons career.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best Mania since 04 IMO. I have no problem with the streak ending but IMO they should have saved it and let their Next Big Superstar end it and launching that Persons career.

Yeah great WM, but ending the streak the way they did left a bad taste.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh hush. You're making too much sense. Thats not welcomed in the WWE sir.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he addresses this on Raw, best thing to do now is announce retirement IMO.

He has to retire. If he comes back to wrestle again Ill be even more pissed off that the streak ended. Hes' done.

I did hear tonight at the WM showing I was at that your legendary wrestles go out with a loss (their final matches are usually loses) and when they said that I realized he was right. They all go out with losses with their final matches.

So Taker better be done.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% agree with the streak comments. if you're going to end it, give it to a young star which ending the streak would immediately lunch his career into super star status.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has to retire. If he comes back to wrestle again Ill be even more pissed off that the streak ended. Hes' done.

I did hear tonight at the WM showing I was at that your legendary wrestles go out with a loss (their final matches are usually loses) and when they said that I realized he was right. They all go out with losses with their final matches.

So Taker better be done.

Now I really wish it was Undertaker vs Bray Wyatt. Wyatt would've promoted the match better and ending the streak to someone like Bray would make sense.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I really wish it was Undertaker vs Bray Wyatt. Wyatt would've promoted the match better and ending the streak to someone like Bray would make sense.

ABSOLUTELY.

Especially since Bray has a similar style of character to him. Like Taker was back in the early 90s early in his Undertaker career. It would make 100% sense to have Bray Wyatt end it. The promo would have been fantastic too, because Wyatt MADE the hype for the Cena match.