• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Road to Wrestlemania XXX

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say this was a great Wrestlemania,

-Hulk Hogan, Steve Austin, & The Rock opening things
-Cesaro body slamming The Big Show over the top rope
-The Undertaker's streak coming to an end.
-AJ beating 16 jealous bitches to defend the Divas Championship
-Daniel Bryan leading 74,000 in YES! chants with the WWEWHC in each arm.

:10:

liked it all. Of course shocked that Taker lost. But it has the WWE world buzzing. Long live Undertaker, but all things come to an end.

Hopefully Brock sticks around and makes some more Raw appearances.

YES! YES! YES! ----> That was awesome!:yahoo:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts on the show:

-It wasn't a great WM, but a good one that will be remembered. The Bryan matches were easily the best but the rest of the show wasn't all that great. Although Wyatt vs Cena was a good match.

-And about Wyatt/Cena, while the match itself was fine, the ending and overall story was just wrong. First of all, the build to is was terrible. Cena never seemed to be threatened so it's not worth the payoff of having him win. That's the #1 reason Wyatt should have won. It would enhance him so much more and you could get another month or two out of the feud. At some point, Wyatt has to win matches. Yes, his electric promos put him over ever time but that will wear thin at some point.

-Royal was a disappointment but I don't mind the winner. Other matches just filled time.

-Taker vs Lesnar was mess. The build was a mess and the result was too. I'm totally fine with Taker losing. He's old and broken down to where he can barely go. Which is why I was surprised Brock was even announced as his opponent given that Brock is a reckless guy. And the match suffered for it. Taker was too old to carry Brock and Brock isn't talented enough to put on a show like HBK, HHH, or Punk did with Taker. That's what saddens me the most. It's not that the streak is over, its that its over with a total dud of a match

-Main event was great. I though HHH/Bryan was better but it still delivered. I pretty much knew Bryan was winning when Taker lost. There's no way WWE would do that. The stadium would have rioted. But even knowing the outcome, they told a great story. And props to Orton for continuing after landing on the TV monitor. You know that hurt like hell.

-WWE must have bought all the confetti in the US. Holy shit was that excessive

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
POSSIBLE SPOILER BELOW - BEWARE

Here's my take on why they ended the streak....

----------------------------------------------

The streak needed to end if they're indeed bringing in Sting (which the rumors are saying) for a match next year at WM31.....if the streak were still intact and this match were to happen, Sting would be a big underdog and I think they're going to want to paint the match as them being on the same level.

My guess for tomorrow's Raw....they have Undertaker come out to make an 'announcement' which will have everyone thinking retirement, then Sting interrupts and does a faceoff to setup the match for next year....

That's IF Sting really is coming in.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of My favorites:

Slept thourgh some of the taker/lesnar. Didn;t like the shock factor at the end. Just play his music.

Bryan/HHH. 5 star. Early MOTY contender

Cena/Wyatt. Good 4 out of 5. Stupid ending

WHC match ws shot but awsome 4.75/5

Diva was actully good match

Royal was decent

overall 9/10. Sheild vs Kane and kronies brought it out from 10

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here's my take on why they ended the streak....

----------------------------------------------

The streak needed to end if they're indeed bringing in Sting (which the rumors are saying) for a match next year at WM31.....if the streak were still intact and this match were to happen, Sting would be a big underdog and I think they're going to want to paint the match as them being on the same level.

My guess for tomorrow's Raw....they have Undertaker come out to make an 'announcement' which will have everyone thinking retirement, then Sting interrupts and does a faceoff to setup the match for next year....

That's IF Sting really is coming in.

My thinking is either sting is the next guy to face D-Bry at Extreme rules or becomes a ally to D-Bry.

I think if he does face taker. What till after Rumble to start.

They were going to a vingerette (sp) hyping his debut tommorow night during WM.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only thing I see long term from WMXXX is a push for Cesaro, and possibly a feud between Brock Lesnar, John Cena, and or Daniel Bryan. Like Bray Wyatt said, "this isn't the beginning, this is the end."

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3bf0c965686980c091b640a90648df44_crop_north.png

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you, WWE!

All the men who have dedicated their lives to wrestling and you give the honor of breaking the streak to him?

A man who shit all over wrestling exactly a decade ago in his Wrestlemania match against Goldberg?

I guess I can see it. After all, Vince McMahon has been shitting all over wrestling for 30 years now.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only thing I see long term from WMXXX is a push for Cesaro, and possibly a feud between Brock Lesnar, John Cena, and or Daniel Bryan. Like Bray Wyatt said, "this isn't the beginning, this is the end."

That body slam of giant over the top rope was impressive. Didnt see much lift from Giant on that one. Saw alot of lifts from Lesnar when the undertaker was lifting him.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way I'd have let Lesnar win if I was Vince was if he agreed to a long-term contract where he'd be on the regular roster.

WWE may regret this as The Streak was always a huge draw for the WM PPV. With their spotty writing, it's doubtful they drum up something to replace it at that level.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way I'd have let Lesnar win if I was Vince was if he agreed to a long-term contract where he'd be on the regular roster.

WWE may regret this as The Streak was always a huge draw for the WM PPV. With their spotty writing, it's doubtful they drum up something to replace it at that level.

They could push Wyatt as a super heel and not make him lay down to super Cena.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As we reported earlier this morning, The Undertaker suffered some sort of head or neck injury during his match at WrestleMania 30 last night, and was taken to a local New Orleans hospital for observation.

Despite this, however, the match went exactly as planned, and it's being said it was The Undertaker himself who made the decision that Brock Lesnar would end the streak. We reported several days ago that back in 2010 Undertaker wanted Lesnar to end the streak, so it seems as if that's who Undertaker has had in mind for several years now.
Source
i guess we don't blame Vince. Blame Taker

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Source
i guess we don't blame Vince. Blame Taker

I don't blame anyone, I don't even feel bad for The Undertaker. I feel bad for all the legends that should've broken the streak over the years but didn't. It's a slap in the face to them more than anyone else IMO.