• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Ring

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to see exactly what our team's Super Bowl Ring will look like.
Some of the past rings are stupendous and creative with just the right amount of gaudy thrown in.
A good friend earned his with Namath as his QB and he has allowed me to show it to some fans at The Clink.
Anyone have an idea when the team gets theirs?
I also wonder if fans can buy a knock off cubic zirconium with ultra fake saphires and emeralds?

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the players got sized for their rings after the parade and prior to the rally and if I remember my high school days well enough, it could take a while for the rings to be ready. Especially if the design is elaborate.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It takes a couple of months, but it happens over the off season. There will be a media event around it.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I got a question about rings. Who gets them? Does it include all the players who played on the team this season or only those around at the end. What about the guys on the practice squad or IR. How about the coaches and front office? What do they get? I am pretty sure the driver of the team bus doesn't get one but where is the line drawn?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I got a question about rings. Who gets them? Does it include all the players who played on the team this season or only those around at the end. What about the guys on the practice squad or IR. How about the coaches and front office? What do they get? I am pretty sure the driver of the team bus doesn't get one but where is the line drawn?

Each team gets 150 rings provided by the league to distribute as they see fit. Teams may buy more if that isn't enough. The rings fluctuate in value, but are somewhere around $5k each depending on the design and price of gold and diamonds.

The teams normally give them to the players, coaches, trainers, executives. I know some teams have 'b' and 'c' rings that are lessor in value each that are given to front office support staff.

There is no rule about who the teams can give those rings to. Some have put one or more up for auction to support a charity. They can be given to former coaches or players who who left the team early. That is, browner for sure can get one and probably will. They can even give them to broadcasters or others around the program.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool info wizard. I didn't realize that so many rings were parceled out and at the discretion of the franchise. Its been so dang long for my poor skins that this info hadn't occurred to me to check out... Sigh.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to see exactly what our team's Super Bowl Ring will look like.
Some of the past rings are stupendous and creative with just the right amount of gaudy thrown in.
A good friend earned his with Namath as his QB and he has allowed me to show it to some fans at The Clink.
Anyone have an idea when the team gets theirs?
I also wonder if fans can buy a knock off cubic zirconium with ultra fake saphires and emeralds?

There are quite a few sites that offer replica Superbowl rings. Here is one for example : Popular Replica Super Bowl Rings from China best-selling Replica Super Bowl Rings Suppliers| Aliexpress

You can already order a replica Lombardi trophy (and I just might) with the date and names of the teams. I've found a couple sites that offer this. It seems that a good quality replica Lombardi trophy will run you $300-$350. A little pricey but Oh my God how cool would that look in my Seahawk shrine in my media room with all the helmets, hats, pictures and other things? Vince Lombardi Trophy: Sports Mem, Cards & Fan Shop | eBay

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
It's gonna look like this:

iv2o.jpg

This chick told me so:

f496.png

:drum:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think emeralds and blue diamonds would be cool.

There should be one large diamond to commemorate #1 for us. As a team accumulates Lombardi's, the # of large diamonds increase.
My thought would be a slew of small emeralds and sapphires in background with the Seahawk logo raised in gold with one large diamond for it's eye.