• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The return of Zeke

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on guys you are smarter than that. 5 seperate incidents he was involved in. I get you guys are big homers and can't accept the suspension. I have already gone on record as saying that I thought the suspension was too long. You Cowboys fans only seem to accept certain facts and ignore others and then have the audacity to accuse others of it.
I've accepted facts that we know. I'm not speculating on what MIGHT have happened.
Have we seen proof the girl lied?
Has all evidence been provided by one source aka The LIAR.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are citing Deadspin? ROTFLMAO

They are citing actual reports......factual information.

Read it and weep. You seem opposed to ANY viewpoint that doesn't end with Zeke being guilty of something that has never been proven, hell even asserted by anyone not named Tiffany Thomas or Roger Goodell.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shows definitely gold digging.

but there could be a 2nd reason for her, which is much more scary.
Obsession!
The whole if I cant have him nobody will syndrome. What if she just shows up somewhere he is with a gun or something. This could be much bigger than her just trying to get him in trouble.

She is obviously not all there.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the thing. We are assuming that there is no hard evidence. No one knows what the NFL has.

There will be no defamation suit. The NFL is not making a claim that he is this or that type of person. They are suspending him based on the CBA and the rules of that do not require the same amount of proof as a criminal investigation.

Key point..."No one knows what the NFL has"

I understand the court of Goodell doesn't require the same burden of proof as a criminal court...that aside...again, they're taking a new hardline stance on DM to appease a whomever needs to be appeased. They should be forced to come forth with their findings.

defamation...you're probably right, but your grounds for him not suing I'm not sold on. He's already said he feels like this is more than football and his name, yadda, yadda.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They clearly suspended him for domestic abuse which impacts his current and future earnings.

There will be a lawsuit.

Exactly...by imposing this discipline, the NFL is essentially saying he abused this woman...case closed. Defamation might not be the main cog of the suit, but I would expect one as well.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they had any kind of reasonable proof. The NFL would have disclosed it. It would have killed this whole soap opera that they want to desperately stop. The fact they haven't shown the proof, shows they really dont have anything new. They would have no reason to not show it. They have plenty of reasons to show it.
The fact they are omitting said proof, is proof enough to me that they dont really have any. or they would have been happy to stick it to Zeke & Jerry for that matter.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they had any kind of reasonable proof. The NFL would have disclosed it. It would have killed this whole soap opera that they want to desperately stop. The fact they haven't shown the proof, shows they really dont have anything new. They would have no reason to not show it. They have plenty of reasons to show it.
The fact they are omitting said proof, is proof enough to me that they dont really have any. or they would have been happy to stick it to Zeke & Jerry for that matter.
Not sure about that, they didn't release evidence in the Brady Saga:D
Besides seems PhillyGreen thinks there's plenty of evidence.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lawsuit won't be whether the NFL can suspend. That has been proven. But the process wasn't followed as outlined by the CBA.

The lawsuit won't be whether the NFL can suspend.
The lawsuit will be that the NFL defamed without proof - all proof is that the accuser is a liar.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the thing. We are assuming that there is no hard evidence. No one knows what the NFL has.

There will be no defamation suit. The NFL is not making a claim that he is this or that type of person. They are suspending him based on the CBA and the rules of that do not require the same amount of proof as a criminal investigation.
didn't they release a report:noidea:

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't about domestic violence. They're suspending Zeke for being with a bitch that crazy to begin with.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't about domestic violence. They're suspending Zeke for being with a bitch that crazy to begin with.
Well then they should have said that in the first place.
Wait a minute, doesn't that knock the pool of available women in half?

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then they should have said that in the first place.
Wait a minute, doesn't that knock the pool of available women in half?

It knocks it down to 0% for me, but Zeke is young. He will learn. Women are devious.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no shit....if the NFL had a card to play, bet your ass they woulda played it.
they dont need one
This isnt about whether hes guilty or not its about the rights of goodell to suspend him and as the brady case told us he does:suds:

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the fact that Elliot'so lawyers went with the rough sex was why she had bruising defense shows that there was probably SOME evidence.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must admit this was a lot closer thsn I thought it would be. T. Smith getting hurt didn't help my cause.

I haven’t really been on here much so sorry for taking so long to settle it. I thought I was golden after the 0-3 start. Nice run for them to win you the bet. I really thought Oakland would beat them. And I thought Washington would have at least made it a little closer.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven’t really been on here much so sorry for taking so long to settle it. I thought I was golden after the 0-3 start. Nice run for them to win you the bet. I really thought Oakland would beat them. And I thought Washington would have at least made it a little closer.
Alls good. I was ready to pay up at 0-3. I was banking on the RB by committee will make up for most of Zeke. For the most part it did but the rest of the O faltered.