• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The reason why so many players are failing drug tests

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To even call pot performance enhancing is silly....

I'm not saying it.

Ross Rebagliati is the one who says it is... He quotes all the studies that show that cannabidoiol is an anti-inflammatory. He believes that pot dulls pain, helps him sleep better, helps him relax between events, keeps him calm before he goes out, and helps him forget the worries of crashing bad, and that for him it helped him perform...

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying it.

Ross Rebagliati is the one who says it is... He quotes all the studies that show that cannabidoiol is an anti-inflammatory. He believes that pot dulls pain, helps him sleep better, helps him relax between events, keeps him calm before he goes out, and helps him forget the worries of crashing bad, and that for him it helped him perform...

But that is not the stuff guys use to relax.

The stuff that is the real issue.

My epileptic son might use the cannabinoids and it might enhance his life somewhat.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that is not the stuff guys use to relax.

The stuff that is the real issue.

My epileptic son might use the cannabinoids and it might enhance his life somewhat.

Again, take it up with him... I am not disagreeing with you myself here.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's confused.

I've been abusing a lot longer than he has... My performance has never improved.

haha... I always found it funny how completely differently it affects different people.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha... I always found it funny how completely differently it affects different people.

I will say that my performance has never been hampered and that I could easily go home at lunch, burn some rope and head back for a productive afternoon of work.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well now you are going from a steroid being injected into the meat of the animal (or hormones used to increase animals natural steroid production) to a protein going through the entire digestion process and being broken down yet keeping the same characteristics... completely different topic here and makes no sense as a comparison biologically. Secondary contact risks with protein based allergies are rare and usually quite minor as well... So yes I am not buying that peanut either, not really relevant here scientifically.
You said a rancher could inject a cow with penicillin, get milk from that cow, mix that milk with a million lbs of clean milk and it can effect a person, I say BS, and the reason I brought up the peanut argument because it has about the same chance of effecting anyone.

My stance is even with the NFL's low number to pop hot the only way to do so is purposely inhale, or stick a needle in your ass.
These guys claiming they didn't do anything are lying and if you buy that I have land in Florida I'll sell you.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said a rancher could inject a cow with penicillin, get milk from that cow, mix that milk with a million lbs of clean milk and it can effect a person, I say BS, and the reason I brought up the peanut argument because it has about the same chance of effecting anyone.

My stance is even with the NFL's low number to pop hot the only way to do so is purposely inhale, or stick a needle in your ass.

These guys claiming they didn't do anything are lying and if you buy that I have land in Florida I'll sell you.

Is that truly how you believe science works? That the synthesis of a protein in the digestive system is the same as an enzyme in the body of a cow?

But sure, take a look at a melamine resin that was fed to cows in small amounts in their feed because it could artificially inflate testing of proteins in milk. 50,000+ sick from that milk? But no, you don't believe it.

That's great you believe what you want. Science is what led the FDA to regulating beta-lactum testing in 100% of milk before it is processed and such low tolerances, not "I say BS".