• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Question no one Wants to ask

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been in everyday this week. I almost had to go in tomorrow but they cancelled and said business as usual for MondaY. Unfortunately my accounts will all likely be down 80% minimum this month. This shit sucks.
I've got twp proposals to do tonight. I gotta make them very customer friendly. My May and June might depend on it.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakeland's about an hour from Bradenton. I don't know if she goes out that way much. I'll have to tell her to keep an eye out for it if she does.

That might not be the sushi place I'm thinking of. It was in a strip mall, but I don't remember baseball memorabilia. Of course, it would have been 10 or so years ago so who knows. lol

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then again previous administration track record, shows we would have been much more prepared.. But here we are.
You're right, we should have closed every single border and kicked out every single foreigner years ago, especially the dangerous Chinese. But here we are.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I work from home, very rarely go to the office in the city. However my wife goes to her office twice a week still since this CV has affected everyone. It's just her the Prez and VP that go in. Everyone else works remotely til otherwise told.

People are really starting to hoard, stock.. There's rumors of an actual lock down.. Who knows.. I'm good for the next week

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a CORPorate Rebel, I do my own thing. If I need something done that I cannot do (or don't want to do), I'll just outsource it.

Everything I need to do is online and I can pretty much do most of it from my phone if needed, although I'd rather use my desktop or laptop. My eyesight isn't getting any younger! heh heh :heh:

I like the flexibility and I feel fortunate to be able to do it this way. :nod:

ho-03.JPG
Nice XPS back in the corner there....looks like mine.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right, we should have closed every single border and kicked out every single foreigner years ago, especially the dangerous Chinese. But here we are.
Yeah cause every foreigner brought it here.. You know Americans are everywhere around the world right?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah cause every foreigner brought it here.. You know Americans are everywhere around the world right?
They're free to leave.

So are you.

Last edited:

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're free to leave.

So are you.
But the ships of cargo and supplies coming from China are free to stop coming over here too right? You do know we still have supplies coming from China.. Like now.. Right?
Who knew if you criticized the president, it meant that you needed to leave.. Everyone must have been thrilled with the 8 Obama years I guess.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the ships of cargo and supplies coming from China are free to stop coming over here too right? You do know we still have supplies coming from China.. Like now.. Right?
Who knew if you criticized the president, it meant that you needed to leave.. Everyone must have been thrilled with the 8 Obama years I guess.
Yup, keep their cheap shit out of here too.

Get a clue and understand that the virus is the least of the problems created by these non-American undesirables.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a CORPorate Rebel, I do my own thing. If I need something done that I cannot do (or don't want to do), I'll just outsource it.

Everything I need to do is online and I can pretty much do most of it from my phone if needed, although I'd rather use my desktop or laptop. My eyesight isn't getting any younger! heh heh :heh:

I like the flexibility and I feel fortunate to be able to do it this way. :nod:

ho-03.JPG
I've got some bad news for you Corp. Eyesight isn't the only thing that's not getting younger!

Damn that place is organized. Even noticed the "Roll On Trojans" cap! :suds:

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, keep their cheap shit out of here too.

Get a clue and understand that the virus is the least of the problems created by these non-American undesirables.
What's a non American? A citizen who works out of the country? They should be kept there because it was their choice to be there for whatever reason? And u can thank the same people we all have been putting in office the past 20 years for cheap China stuff.. They have us by the balls.. They are our largest medicine manufacturers for diabetes, dialysis medications consumed here in the States.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles nut and China have a lot more in common than anyone would have guessed.. Alright y'all have a wonderful day.. I'm taking the family hiking in some remote hills out here in VA.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami U. was ahead of it's time with social distancing in large gatherings...

empty-stadium.jpg

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's a non American? A citizen who works out of the country? They should be kept there because it was their choice to be there for whatever reason? And u can thank the same people we all have been putting in office the past 20 years for cheap China stuff.. They have us by the balls.. They are our largest medicine manufacturers for diabetes, dialysis medications consumed here in the States.
No shit. Nothing you said changes this conversation. Our government should have closed the borders and excluded foreigners from our incredible wealth and growth for the last 30 years. No spending our people and wealth to go fix foreign shitholes either.

Past administrations fucked this up horribly. Maybe you'll get educated or maybe you'll stick your head in the sand hoping the New York Times will share enough information to save your distorted worldview from reality.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit. Nothing you said changes this conversation. Our government should have closed the borders and excluded foreigners from our incredible wealth and growth for the last 30 years. No spending our people and wealth to go fix foreign shitholes either.

Past administration's fucked this up horribly. Maybe you'll get educated or maybe you'll stick your head in the sand hoping the New York Times will share enough information to save your distorted worldview from reality.
So you aren't voting for Trump either than right?

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As soon as someone better comes along.

Might take a while.
LOL.. So it's OK if he continues everything you despise.. Companies like his outsourcing labor across the oceans? I get it.. We just need to get our oil from Arabia and our avocado's from Mexico.. But other than that.. No one shares our enormous wealth.. Or deficit?