• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Quarterback Position

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we don't get a QB early, Stephen Morris from Miami should be there in the 3rd or probably the 4th. He has speed and he can throw deep. He has a tendency to make stupid throws, but to hold a clipboard for 1 year may do him some good. He's Kaep's size with a little less speed and a bigger arm.

I can see him sitting out and coming out of nowhere, but let's see how he tests at the combine

You and I are both high on Morris... I also feel like if Hundley falls into the 2nd round, I might jump on him. I also like David Fales as well.... dude outplayed Derek Carr in beating Fresno St. Things could get VERY interesting if Bridgewater decides to stay in school.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bridgewater stays in school the NCAA is as corrupt as the CIA.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of these so-called first round QBs are overrated. I have watched a couple and some them are going to be real toads.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like C. Long's deal has been re-structured. Is Laurinaitus next? Say good-bye to Wells and Finnegan, me-thinks. Then, Sammie will be out the door. Even though the Rams are presenting a united front, on Sammie, I think they will say good-bye especially when they have to write a $14 million check next year. I think our experiment with Bradford is coming to a close because Fisher and Snead realize he ain't ever going to get the Rams to where we need to go even with the $50 mil they already paid him.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler reminds me a lot of Bradford. Has some talent, but seems in slow motion in the pocket.

I would rather have josh McCown starting for the bears over Cutler, even thoug jay is the more talented QB.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we don't get a QB early, Stephen Morris from Miami should be there in the 3rd or probably the 4th. He has speed and he can throw deep. He has a tendency to make stupid throws, but to hold a clipboard for 1 year may do him some good. He's Kaep's size with a little less speed and a bigger arm.

I can see him sitting out and coming out of nowhere, but let's see how he tests at the combine

You and I are both high on Morris... I also feel like if Hundley falls into the 2nd round, I might jump on him. I also like David Fales as well.... dude outplayed Derek Carr in beating Fresno St. Things could get VERY interesting if Bridgewater decides to stay in school.
I would hesitate on Fales. Carr was able to lead his team to a great record while Fales pretty routinely came up short around the goal line.

My guess is what the Rams want to do is have someone trade up for Clowney/Carr and then hoard more picks, keep Bradford on and draft a QB in round 3-5. That seems like something they'd do.

I think Bridgewater and Clowney are far and away the best prospects right now so if the Rams find themselves in the #2 spot, there will be demand. I also wouldn't rule out a scenario where a team like Atlanta would get the #1 and try to trade back to the #2 spot to get Clowney and a pick for someone trading up to take Bridgewater. I think that with good bowl games, Sammy Watkins and Derek Carr can put themselves in the conversation with these other 2 but thats probably it. The bowl games are a big deal, imo, because there are quite a few teams that had fairly soft schedules.

I think the argument for playing Clemens and not Davis is that the Rams are more curious about the Wide Receivers than the QB position.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're still curious about our WRs. :lol: it's quite obvious Bailey is more consistent than Givens and Quick, and I'm sitting here on the couch. Plus... Clemens is the man to help us see which WRs stand out?

:scratch:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're still curious about our WRs. :lol: it's quite obvious Bailey is more consistent than Givens and Quick, and I'm sitting here on the couch. Plus... Clemens is the man to help us see which WRs stand out?

:scratch:
I have no idea but Clemens is doing alright so far against the Saints

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They look good everyone besides our division lately. Crazy

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They look good everyone besides our division lately. Crazy
NFC West is the best division in football, no doubt

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, there is a thread on here going currently that if you could make a super team out of your division, who would win? look under my recent posts.. :)

Currently, the NFC North lovers cannot fathom a beatdown by the NFC West. Now I know Rodgers, AP, Megatron, the Bears Duo, and Jordy Nelson would be tough. but so would Quinn, Dockett, Langford, Aldon Smith, Patrick Willis, Navarro Bowman, Ahmad Brooks, Rich Sherman, Patrick Peterson, Earl Thomas, and Donte Whitener. LOL

I don't think Rodgers would be on his feet long, AP would have no holes to run thru and would be gang raped, and Megatron on Sherman would be fun with help from Thomas and Whitner.

Throw in Brockers, Dansby, Abraham, Jenkins, C. Campbell, and the rest of the Seattle D and the North may not make it out alive.

Add in Kaep or Wilson at QB.
Lynch/Gore
V Davis
Fitzgerald
Boldin
Tavon
Percy Harvin
Crabbytree

doesn't really effing matter with that D + the run game. :lol:

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, there is a thread on here going currently that if you could make a super team out of your division, who would win? look under my recent posts.. :)

Currently, the NFC North lovers cannot fathom a beatdown by the NFC West.

Insanity. We're talking about (arguably) the league's best at their positions in almost every roster spot.

Hell, you could argue that an "All-NFC West" defense (complete with bench) could shut down a team assembled from what's left from the rest of the league, let alone the North.