• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Pussification of Nebraska Youth

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fucking stupid, let em cheer "i fucked your mom" if they want to...its sports the reason we watch is to see our team destroy the opponent and talk shit about it.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fucking stupid, let em cheer "i fucked your mom" if they want to...its sports the reason we watch is to see our team destroy the opponent and talk shit about it.

seriously, you go away for 2 months..and this is the best you can come up with?

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@jedburks approves of this chant

White Rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next thing they will do is stop keeping score because the losing team will feel sad that they lost. What a bunch of crap!

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eh, i think it's really two things. 1 kids these days have way less respect than they used to. 2 foul language is used way more than it used to be.

sportsmanship has always been a big thing to me and a ton of people step over the line of what it means to be a good sport and i think over the past 20 years that line is getting crossed by more and more people. i don't have a problem with some cheers like 'fundamentals' or 'airball' and obviously have no problem with a loud crowd, but agree with the article kids shouldn't be insulting an individual player.

i don't have a problem with people gloating, they won after all, but even that can get carried away at times. take rushing the floor, i don't mind floor rushing, but it's those idiots that go and trample players or hit them just because they think they can.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is soap-on-a-rope when playing an all boys school (Prep) over the line?

If administrators think that student sections reading newspapers while the opposing team is being introduced is disrespectful and could hurt kids' feelings, then this generation of kids have another thing coming when they get in the real world.

Buck up

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what's more fucked up than that? Daylight saving time.

Why can't we just have the extra hour of sunlight permanently? Why the fuck do they have to take it away from us during the most depressing part of the year?

I'd like to go back in time and smack the shit out of the people who thought this up.

Last edited: