• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Patriots Release Antonio Brown

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The CBS clearl

The CBA clearly states the player or his rep is responsible for informing the team of "ANYTHING" that might prevent him from playing. And I think there is a clause the talks about actions deemed unacceptable by the league. In fact his clearly stating he quit the NFL in a tweet may be enough for the NFLPA to say sorry we got your text and have accepted your resignation.

AB may get his money I really don't care I did not want the POS on the team to begin with. And if Tommy don't like it Fuck HIm too.

Yeah, that makes sense, but there is something out there stating that players are not required to reveal civil cases so I'm not sure how that will balance out in court.

Assuming he was a dues paying union member at the time he signed the contract, the NFLPA is obligated to pursue this I'm pretty sure.

I don't think many people that has watched the Antonio Brown saga spread from PIT to OAK and now to NE really cares whether he gets the money or not.

What's interesting and kind of fun to see actually is NE thought they were going to slide in, pull off a major coup and it got hotter than they expected...BB got tired of the Brown questions and finally said, this isn't the distraction I bargained for...get rid of him.

Bottom line...they didn't really do their due diligence on Brown and it came back to bite them. Glad to see them cut their losses and the ass hole can sit at home and tweet the rest of the season.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AB got off easy...

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reporter: Coach, we have a running bet that one of us can get you to say more than two words.

Belichick: You lose.

:laugh3: