• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Packers have a serious problem on their hands

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just think of how hard core gangsta you gotta be where being a very good NFL player, making the scratch, living the dream, and you still gotz to murder Nggaz

Guy just signed a 40 mill contract, 8000 Sq ft house, fiancee and baby on the way, Unfucking believable. There were even some of his family members dieing in Bristol CT, to keep quiet Guy takes out his friends eye in FL, kills 2 innocent young hispqanics because they bumped into him at club spilling his drink and then his fiancee's sister's BF a mile from his own house. Real sociopath, psychopath

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
During the BEST stretch of Aaron Rodgers hall of fame career over these last 8 games he's been the 2nd best QB in the NFL. And 2nd best that'll be playing in Atlanta Sunday

how many times are you going to use that??

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's making him feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Let him have his teddy bear - he needs it.

The rest of us know what's really up anyway.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that really the best stretch of his career? Wasn't the 15-1 season just as good if not better? Not to mention the postseason run right before that?

One thing is for sure. This is certainly the best stretch of Ryan's career.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until people stop talking about how Rodgers has been playing at a "level never seen before". Dudes not even the best QB in the league since he made his guarantee. Sure he's been great but let's not go full hyperbolic retard

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until people stop talking about how Rodgers has been playing at a "level never seen before". Dudes not even the best QB in the league since he made his guarantee. Sure he's been great but let's not go full hyperbolic retard

are you jealous that the pundits are not talking about Ryan in the same vein??

as a fan, I couldn't give a bigger shit what everyone thinks of the team I support, thought you felt the same

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you jealous that the pundits are not talking about Ryan in the same vein??

as a fan, I couldn't give a bigger shit what everyone thinks of the team I support, thought you felt the same
Absolutely not. I actually love Rodgers. Dude is a flat out stud. It's just not the best stretch ever, it's not even his best stretch ever. I hate the outrageous outlandish bs from the media and then the lemmings ( not you ) that fall for it

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that really the best stretch of his career? Wasn't the 15-1 season just as good if not better? Not to mention the postseason run right before that?

One thing is for sure. This is certainly the best stretch of Ryan's career.

The only good stretch of his career you mean. Other than this season he was just above average and not many had him as a top ten QB.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordy Nelson (ribs)
Davonte Adams (Ankle)
Geronimo Allison (hammy)

"All would not play if the game was tomorrow" according to Mike Mccarthy

The game isn't tomorrow, but damn, that's just crazy

None of them are expected to have full participation in practice until Saturday. Don't forget Burnett is injured as well.