• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Pacers are exactly who I thought they were...

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I quoted you, now you're attributing what you said to me?

tumblr_lxtrioIljK1qj097p.jpg

So you did pigeon hole as cocky because I am a Heat fan? Also the 15+ pacer fans I have talked to have done nothing but talk crap. Pacers have a lot of great fans too.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason the stinking Heat won is because Hibbert got in foul trouble and had to sit. Hibbert kills the Heat and everybody knows it because it's obvious.

Heat is going down in the playoffs this year. I can hardly wait!

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately you still have fans that continue to bitch about this team (go on the Heat board and you'll see one douche in particular). Yet this team is primed to contend for a 4th straight finals trip. I also believe in fan loyalty. I commend those who still stick by the Lakers during their "down" years at the moment. When they eventually get back to where they were it will make the moment that much sweeter for them.

On another note, the Pacers do concern me, yes. There's no debating that. That team has taken the Heat to the limit the last two years and it will go 7 games again this year. I said it at the beginning of the year and the results through the first two months of the season back up what I said - Chicago and Brooklyn don't concern me. Indiana's size is definitely formidable against the Heat's biggest weakness - dealing with size. Should make for another class conference finals.

I have no idea which poster you are referring to:suds:

Indy concerns me the most of any team in the East. But I got to be honest, I'm not convinced they can beat Miami when Miami has to win. Maybe I am the fool, maybe I am not. I think of Indy as the knicks of or pacers of the 90s. They may force 7 games with the bulls.. but they aren't going to win it.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason the stinking Heat won is because Hibbert got in foul trouble and had to sit. Hibbert kills the Heat and everybody knows it because it's obvious.

I sure you are excited. Your a falcon and hawks fan there is nothing else for you.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure you are excited. Your a falcon and hawks fan there is nothing else for you.

Blow it out your rear end, dude. I'm a proud ACC bandwaggoner and UNC is still ranked in BB.

And Miami SUCKS. Thank you.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hibbert gets into foul trouble a good amount vs Miami. it happens a few times every playoff series. when Miami goes small and puts shooters on the floor like battier on west and runs bosh at center. bosh forces him outside.. he is to slow with his feet to stay with bosh. vogel knows this. it is the huge glaring hole when Indy plays Miami. it is why hibbert was on the bench game one when LeBron hit the buzzer beater. When Miami runs chalmers/wade/allen/LeBron/bosh.. hibbert gets pulled away from the basket. he gets into foul trouble. spoles knows it. vogel knows it. hibbert knows it.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hibbert gets into foul trouble a good amount vs Miami. it happens a few times every playoff series. when Miami goes small and puts shooters on the floor like battier on west and runs bosh at center. bosh forces him outside.. he is to slow with his feet to stay with bosh. vogel knows this. it is the huge glaring hole when Indy plays Miami. it is why hibbert was on the bench game one when LeBron hit the buzzer beater. When Miami runs chalmers/wade/allen/LeBron/bosh.. hibbert gets pulled away from the basket. he gets into foul trouble. spoles knows it. vogel knows it. hibbert knows it.

He needs to stay under the basket. When he learns to do that the Heat will not be able to beat the Pacers.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to stay under the basket. When he learns to do that the Heat will not be able to beat the Pacers.

are you kidding me? The heat put no one under there. if he is there he would get a 3 second... or leave bosh open from 15 feet. I will take bosh wide open from 15 feet all game. you give him that shot uncontested for 48 minutes ... you will lose. don't let bosh's numbers fool you. guy can still shoot.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hibbert had 6 points last night. Just thought you should know.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea which poster you are referring to:suds:

Indy concerns me the most of any team in the East. But I got to be honest, I'm not convinced they can beat Miami when Miami has to win. Maybe I am the fool, maybe I am not. I think of Indy as the knicks of or pacers of the 90s. They may force 7 games with the bulls.. but they aren't going to win it.

Paolo

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be honest, Hibbert is not that good.

Dude is 20 feet tall in one of the weakest eras EVER for Centers, and he can only average 12.6/8.6 and routinely lays eggs like last night.

If the Pacers are relying on Hibbert to win a series against the Heat then they have already lost.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of Lance it's the same old Pacers...I said the same thing last week also

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be honest, Hibbert is not that good.

Dude is 20 feet tall in one of the weakest eras EVER for Centers, and he can only average 12.6/8.6 and routinely lays eggs like last night.

If the Pacers are relying on Hibbert to win a series against the Heat then they have already lost.

I been saying this forever. Outside of his defense he is an avg player

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have never met a bandwagon Pacer fan? How would you even know? How do you know that you have met a bandwagon heat fan? Is it based on their registration date on a sports site?

Because there are hardly any Pacers fans, period. I know when I have met a bandwagon Heat fan.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know that these fans aren't just new fans. Isn't that one reason to go out and get great players? To attract new fans?

What fans are you talking about? As I already said, there are hardly ANY Pacers fans. We have supporters, though. As would any team with a shot at taking down the Heat.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sarcasm my friend. sarcasm. he is the only person on here I have ignored. if he was on the NBA board in general he probably would have been banned by now.