• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Pacers are exactly who I thought they were...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to put that tool back on the ignore list.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to put that tool back on the ignore list.

I see you guys responding to him... it never lasts long. I feel bad for the guy sometimes, other times I don't. ignore is the best idea.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy was shitting on Lebron because he was questionable even though LBJ almost never misses a game. That was my breaking point

2 things about the game last night.

1) Indiana cannot defend the 3....Miami had wide open looks in both games

2) Paul George could not do shit with LBJ guarding him in these first 2 games

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you guys responding to him... it never lasts long. I feel bad for the guy sometimes, other times I don't. ignore is the best idea.

Don't feel sorry for him. That guy deserves to get a bad case of syphilis.

vegasfraud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This board is kind of strange...it's like none of these people watched the Playoffs the last two years...they are acting like they can't wait to see how MIA matches up vs IN. Until the Pacers stop turning the ball over and clone LeBron James to guard himself...you're not winning.

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This board is kind of strange...it's like none of these people watched the Playoffs the last two years...they are acting like they can't wait to see how MIA matches up vs IN. Until the Pacers stop turning the ball over and clone LeBron James to guard himself...you're not winning.

I think it's mainly just some people who are incredibly envious of Your World Champion Miami Heat, and their envy has turned to anger as they realize their team has no chance until LeBron gets tired of winning Championships.

ripper76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's just people hoping that somebody, anybody, beats the Heat.

The Pacers match up well against the Heat and with the refs letting Hibbert commit 15 fouls a game the Heat have a hard time with Indiana. Regardless, Miami has taken out the Pacers 2 years in a row when it matters most. There's nothing to indicate there's been some major change this year.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy was shitting on Lebron because he was questionable even though LBJ almost never misses a game. That was my breaking point

2 things about the game last night.

1) Indiana cannot defend the 3....Miami had wide open looks in both games

2) Paul George could not do shit with LBJ guarding him in these first 2 games

You do realize that Indy is one of the best teams in the league at defending the three, right? And Paul George looked pretty good to me last night.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that Indy is one of the best teams in the league at defending the three, right? And Paul George looked pretty good to me last night.

He went 3-9 with Lebron guarding him yesterday and in the first game he made at most 1 shot with Lebron on him. In the playoffs at the end of games who you think will be guarding him? It won't be Ray Allen or Wade. It will be James.

And good for the Pacers that they're one of the best teams defending the 3. Do I give a shit? No because I watched the game last night and several of Miami best 3 point shooters had WIDE OPEN looks and just missed them. They finally started hitting them late. Are you going to lie and say the Pacers contested every heat 3 last night?

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He went 3-9 with Lebron guarding him yesterday and in the first game he made at most 1 shot with Lebron on him. In the playoffs at the end of games who you think will be guarding him? It won't be Ray Allen or Wade. It will be James.

And good for the Pacers that they're one of the best teams defending the 3. Do I give a shit? No because I watched the game last night and several of Miami best 3 point shooters had WIDE OPEN looks and just missed them. They finally started hitting them late. Are you going to lie and say the Pacers contested every heat 3 last night?

Paul George will get better and I'm not too concerned. He'll be better come playoff time. I think honestly Indiana is just now understanding how to defend Miami and work their offense on them. They look better than they used to. It will come, as well. But to say they cant defend the 3, isn't right. Because they can. Against Miami though, that's a different story, but like I said, they know that and will improve it.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said they can't defend the 3. I said in the 2 games against Miami this year Miami got the open looks from 3. If you don't believe me go re-watch the games

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said they can't defend the 3. I said in the 2 games against Miami this year Miami got the open looks from 3. If you don't believe me go re-watch the games

Are you even reading my posts? I didn't disagree with you. Miami got a bunch of open looks. You said Indy can't defend the three. I just got confussed whether you meant in general or against Miami. I see now.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still get the impression that Miami is "half assing" their way through the regular season.
Indiana seems to be using every drop of available energy to get a #1 seed.

The HEAT strategy will likely pay dividends in the post-season as an older team.
It is similar to my Spurs in some respect.
Lebron and the Cavs learned first hand from the Celtics how that works.

No doubt that Miami is an ANCIENT TEAM. (by far the oldest in the NBA).
They have a bleak future rapidly approaching with salary cap hell and over the hill vets.

But that doesn't mean the present day team is not a monster.
I don't think this is the year that Indiana overtakes them.

Miami wins the ECF in 6 games this year if the opponent is Indy.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you even reading my posts? I didn't disagree with you. Miami got a bunch of open looks. You said Indy can't defend the three. I just got confussed whether you meant in general or against Miami. I see now.

Indy's strategy is not to ignore the 3 but they focus other places, like rebounding and interior D. Against Miami I think this is a mistake because they will light you up from 3 (just not currently) and they do not have an inside presence to be a tough rebounding or inside offensive foe.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's mainly just some people who are incredibly envious of Your World Champion Miami Heat, and their envy has turned to anger as they realize their team has no chance until LeBron gets tired of winning Championships.

Hilarious...

Jealousy. The excuse every Heat bandwagoner wants to use to make themselves feel better...:lol:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who feels bad? We are Heat fans, not short buss loyalists.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lakers loyalist, thank you very much. Lol i know it's hard for you to imagine anyone who sticks with their team through thick and thin as being a real fan of the game...:rollseyes:

But i've never bought into the "jealousy" angle. I've seen my team accomplish way too much for that to ever be valid. Better try another angle...:lol:

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you left out Pacers and OKC besides Heat....don't have the huevos to just root for one, huh? In case one bows out you conveniently root for another....LOL

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I agree Miami is one of, if not, THE best in the league right now, last years championship was not won by the Heat, it was lost by the Spurs.