• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Jose State @ Oregon State -7 1/2
Love the Freshman QB, is he starting Wallace? Homeboys got heart! Them Spartans struggle on the road, them Beavs play well enough at home vs similar talent. I think them Beavers cover the TD plus spread in this one.

Beavz QB Seth Collins will be fine the more snaps he gets, good judgement and tremendous speed. SJSU struggles against mobile QBs and their gonna see a goodie Sat night. Beavs almost NEVER COVER, think they will this week so I agree wif ya there Mike.

Nice read ya put up there as well for all the games. I would but almost noone would follow my plays to victory.

fuc em I say.

Good day sir.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp were getting the new field put in this weeek. it will be ready for the Cal game. Same type of field that ND has pretty cool. <p style=" margin: 12px auto 6px auto; font-family: Helvetica,Arial,Sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; -x-system-font: none; display: block;"> <a title="View New field layout at Rice Eccles on Scribd" href="" style="text-decoration: underline;" >New field layout at Rice Eccles</a></p><iframe class="scribd_iframe_embed" src="Scribd" data-auto-height="false" data-aspect-ratio="undefined" scrolling="no" id="doc_3046" width="100%" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe>
UW has had field turf for a number of years. Needless to say it performs well in wet weather. Odd stuff if you ever get a chance to go walk the field. It's full of tiny black rubber balls. Every time you see a ball hit it or someone go skidding/sliding, you will see a rooster tail of that stuff fly up. If it's setup right it's better than grass in wet weather. Far better at not pooling up water.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good stuff @Vitamike . For Oregon if all goes well I think Lockie is in by the middle of the second quarter and Mahalak late in the third. Benoit and Brooks-James will get a ton of touches.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know any fields weren't field turf anymore...

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford is grass, shitty grass but grass.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after last year, Utah desperately needed a new field.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think any of the cali schools have field turf and why would they? Unless it's because of water shortages or something. Grass grows well there all year round. Places that freeze or have heavy rain get a LOT out of field turf.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good stuff @Vitamike . For Oregon if all goes well I think Lockie is in by the middle of the second quarter and Mahalak late in the third. Benoit and Brooks-James will get a ton of touches.
I agree with this, I just don't know if them Ducks go this route, if it will be enough for the cover.

45.5 is a lot of freaking points to give up!

Which brings me to @SeeYouNT rating of my reply to mamba regarding my 'dat' comment with a dislike.

Most football peeps know this comes from the Saints as in... 'Who dat? Dat dem Saints'. It's not a negative thing at all, just a figure of speech, and considering the circumstances of Oregon QB's broken finger and the performance of that Duckie defense put out against an FCS school in G1, those comments were fair.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,555.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW has had field turf for a number of years. Needless to say it performs well in wet weather. Odd stuff if you ever get a chance to go walk the field. It's full of tiny black rubber balls. Every time you see a ball hit it or someone go skidding/sliding, you will see a rooster tail of that stuff fly up. If it's setup right it's better than grass in wet weather. Far better at not pooling up water.
Hey buddy I don't know if you remember but I work for Boeing here in Salt Lake and we were able to fly to Washington and see the New Stadium. Anyways What they have said about this new field turf is that is has Cork on top of the rubber balls to keep it 15-20 Degrees cooler. Science is a bitch. But they're working on that bitch as we speak.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The South is going to be such a shit show again (in a good way)

Zona, ASU, USC, Utah, UCLA…. my lawd. Can we donate an LA school for a Washington school? :lol:
What is your prediction for the Lumberjacks game?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey buddy I don't know if you remember but I work for Boeing here in Salt Lake and we were able to fly to Washington and see the New Stadium. Anyways What they have said about this new field turf is that is has Cork on top of the rubber balls to keep it 15-20 Degrees cooler. Science is a bitch. But they're working on that bitch as we speak.
I believe Husky Stadium is on it's 3rd version of it. They were second or third to get the original and the latest was brand new with the new stadium two years ago.

The cork sounds like a step up for places that get warm. Not sure that's needed much around here lol. I mean it's hot as shit in the summer, but not really during football season.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no rum here quit drinking. Could use it tho been taking care of my girlfriend since the 3rd degree burns and skin graft surgery
sorry to hear that. hope she is recovering speedy and well..give her a trip to Eugene, where she can bathe in the waters of the Hatfield Dowlin Complex water. Heard it makes everything about you faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.