• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wake up call for the Ducks happened in East Lansing...lookout PAC12, here we come!! Pissed and looking to take it out on the whole conference.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In regards to Texas AD Patterson's firing.

Welp.....

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 3 Questions, PAC alums and fans -
  1. Does Cal have enough to beat Texas on the road?
  2. Will this year's Trogs overcome the Cardinal in the Colosseum, or are they navel-gazing headcases who'll screw the pooch yet again?
  3. Will UCLA avoid another BYU Hail-Mary victory party? PLEASE?!?!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 3 Questions, PAC alums and fans -
  1. Does Cal have enough to beat Texas on the road?
  2. Will this year's Trogs overcome the Cardinal in the Colosseum, or are they navel-gazing headcases who'll screw the pooch yet again?
  3. Will UCLA avoid another BYU Hail-Mary victory party? PLEASE?!?!

1. I believe they do. I expect a low scoring game. At the end we will be praising Cal for a big win for two programs moving in opposite directions

2. Right when I think SC blows Stanford off the field, Stanford probably goes Stanford and gives the Trogs all they want. BTW. Thank you for "Trogs". Has staying power.

3. Two dirty ass programs that love to use their fists on downed players. A recent gross underachieving fUCLA program plays an overachieving Byu team. I hope they both get what is coming to them. A massive brawl in the center of the field causing dozens of ejections and suspensions..... Oh wait, silly me.... They both condone dirty play so there will be no suspensions.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3. Two dirty ass programs that love to use their fists on downed players. A recent gross underachieving fUCLA program plays an overachieving Byu team. I hope they both get what is coming to them. A massive brawl in the center of the field causing dozens of ejections and suspensions..... Oh wait, silly me.... They both condone dirty play so there will be no suspensions.

Then, I deduce the best case scenario for you would be an enormous mid-field brawl involving both entire sidelines with officials and security personnel being ignored and/or abused, carrying over into the fans in the stands, creating a situation where massive numbers of police (including many in riot gear) are called in to restore order. The game is canceled, the stadium emptied, forfeiture is accorded to both teams, the NCAA starts an investigation, the press and socmed explode with disbelief and condemnation, and even presidential candidates attempt to exploit the occurrence to accuse the opposing party of fomenting the demise of American civility.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Adams played with a broken index finger on throwing hand.

Hmm. Are the backups that bad? Damn.

SeeYouNT

Вы хотели бы некоторые Путина?
Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Adams played with a broken index finger on throwing hand.

Hmm. Are the backups that bad? Damn.

The coaches obviously have zero confidence in Lockie. I thought we might see him when Adams went out with an obvious hand injury, after failing to convert a 3rd down.

You have to give him a chance...maybe this next week they'll let him get some throws in.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be surprised if we see Adams this week in light of this news. Lockie (even Walk on Allie) could beat Georgia State sleep walking.
Its possible Adams didnt know it was broken if the fracture wasnt severe. He also could have been keeping the severity to himself not really giving the coaches any reason to doubt why he shouldnt be out there.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be surprised if we see Adams this week in light of this news. Lockie (even Walk on Allie) could beat Georgia State sleep walking.
Its possible Adams didnt know it was broken if the fracture wasnt severe. He also could have been keeping the severity to himself not really giving the coaches any reason to doubt why he shouldnt be out there.
Adams starting.

Will ply through injury.

Confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.