• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I wasn't going to partake but since I waa brought up ya I don't get how ASU isn't the class of the south nearly every year. They have the best recruiting pitch out of any school on the west coach, got the gorgeous girls like the LA schools except not in the hood like SC nor the academic standards of UCLA and sad to say their stadium is light years above the dumps that are the Rose Bowl and Coliseum.

Wazzu31, Sun Devils ask the very same questions but it is what it is.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they did not look great against TAMU and struggled for the most part vs Cal Poly. IMO, ASU chances of winning the south have decreased.

Admittedly I have not watched most of their games, but the bits I see there is good and some weakness. ASU has the speed, but I'm not sure they have all the tools to take the South this year.

Well, OD, both USC and UCLA will have to roll over for anyone else to have a chance in the South. Even if they do, its not likely to be ASU that benefits and there are good reasons as you point out. After watching the Ducks today, even though they lost, I wonder if it makes much difference who wins the South.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me where I insulted Graham. Or where I called hima moron. I said your team is once against under performing. How is that being personal?

I said you were being butt hurt, and bot are you doubling down the sore anus.

How can a Husky fan talk about how my team is under performing. That really takes gall. LOL.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wazzu31, Sun Devils ask the very same questions but it is what it is.

I've only been there once but damn Arizona seems like a wet dream for a college athlete. It seems as though students run the town. It's not like heat should scare off California kids, something I don't. Ya history is nice but shit Oregon has proven most kids don't care about history just materialistic things and banging those beautiful females all the time seems like a better sell than come to UCLA where you're second fiddle to the basketball players and have to actually attend classes or go to SC where if you don't play well you might get on Snoop's bad side and get shot.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whoever wins the South, better come into the CCG with 1 or less losses.

If its USC they better have at least 1 loss, as they would have lost to Oregon. But no more losses other than Oregon.

Or if its UCLA, I hope UCLA is unbeaten.

Ducks will need a high ranked opponent in CCG.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 28889
Oregon proved tonight that all that glitters is not gold.

:duck:
Honestly, I'm getting a bit tired of all the uniform combos. I mean could we at least have a uniform with ONE of the two school colors be a major part of the Uniform? Honestly, that's kind of the point of a uniform, to show your school colors.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ducks will need a high ranked opponent in CCG.
I don't know why you are worrying. If Ohio State can overcome a loss at home to Virginia Tech and get into the playoffs, surely Oregon can do the same after a road loss to Michigan State.

The Ducks will still have to run the table on the rest of their schedule though.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you ever seen our fans deny when our team looks like shit? You are the one throwing stones from a glass house.

Would it mean more coming from a duck? How about it duck fans. What's your assessment of how ASU is looking this year. It appears NN requires a second opinion. What say you.
Well, you asked.

ASU is hot garbage

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen to this Husky and his buddy IB. "WTF is wrong with that team?" How the F can a Husky ask that question? What a joke.

C'mon man, seriously?!? I get that you love your Sun Devils. I like ASU as well. My entire family, both immediate and extended, are ASU fans. I'm the only non-ASU fan in the bunch. But you have to admit, they have a history of underachieving that dates back to at least when Pete Carroll was at USC. There were several seasons where ASU was touted as the team that was finally going to take down the Trojans. Never happened.

Now, this year, they were touted as one of the teams that could win the South, possibly even the PAC and make the playoffs. They didn't look as fast as expected and melted down in the 4th quarter vs. aTm and now they had to survive a scare against an FCS school. That doesn't exactly show a team that's performing as expected.

They are very talented and could very well turn things around and live up to expectations, but after the way they have performed the first 2 weeks, there are reasons to be concerned. The fact that a couple of Huskies were the first to mention it on here, doesn't make the concerns any less real.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All hail the new king of the north. The ducks been thrown into the bear fighting pit. Game of thrones style...

The Ducks haven't looked great. But, end of the day, they are 0-0 in PAC play, are the reigning PAC champions and favorite to win the PAC until someone (hopefully my Trojans) takes that away from them.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon man, seriously?!? I get that you love your Sun Devils. I like ASU as well. My entire family, both immediate and extended, are ASU fans. I'm the only non-ASU fan in the bunch. But you have to admit, they have a history of underachieving that dates back to at least when Pete Carroll was at USC. There were several seasons where ASU was touted as the team that was finally going to take down the Trojans. Never happened.

Now, this year, they were touted as one of the teams that could win the South, possibly even the PAC and make the playoffs. They didn't look as fast as expected and melted down in the 4th quarter vs. aTm and now they had to survive a scare against an FCS school. That doesn't exactly show a team that's performing as expected.

They are very talented and could very well turn things around and live up to expectations, but after the way they have performed the first 2 weeks, there are reasons to be concerned. The fact that a couple of Huskies were the first to mention it on here, doesn't make the concerns any less real.

Yes, TF, ASU lost to TAM and are now 1-1, and the sky is falling. Yes, Sun Devils are running for cover. We're all burning our season tickets and loading the .38. ASU looks like the Trojans who couldn't even defend a hail Mary and blow a short field goal in a loss to Zona with the South on the line. So you know what under achieving is as does every other team in the PAC 12. I value the opinion of one who knows. And here you are again, the pick of the litter. So I have to value one who is also so familiar with under achieving and thank you for your comments. "Live up to expectations". You're good at that as well. We'll talk more about this as the season goes on.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck, even Wazzy should be asking why your team is underachieving. It has zero to do with what any other team, including my own, has or hasn't done. This is just about YOUR team. They came in ranked. Looked terrible in week 1 and just might lose to the Juggernaut of Cal Poly at home tonight.

That's just Washington Husky thinking! The one's who kick field goals in Boise.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you guys won NN. Did you go back and watch the game yet?

:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.