• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a minute. Arent you the girl that cant watch their team live? You record it and wait to see if they win, then watch.

Why don't you STFU while I actually watch graham look like a tool.

OK.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I waited all week to get to Saturday, week went by super slow..Now it got here and I felt like the day sped by. sad its already over.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont dislike todd, hes doing good things down there. But at some pt it begins to look like under achieving on the field, like this year so far...

So for me, blame goes to the top.

Well, if one needs an expert on under achieving on the field, where else would one look.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen to this Husky and his buddy IB. "WTF is wrong with that team?" How the F can a Husky ask that question? What a joke.
You team is tied with fucking CAL POLY. For fucks sake. Yes, I can ask that question. IT's GOD DAMNED CAL FREAKING POLY. :L :L :L

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you did rile me up and I really wonder why you would want to. I believe you're just following Wiz's lead; he's won a game now so he can now become a critic of other teams failures.
Fuck, even Wazzy should be asking why your team is underachieving. It has zero to do with what any other team, including my own, has or hasn't done. This is just about YOUR team. They came in ranked. Looked terrible in week 1 and just might lose to the Juggernaut of Cal Poly at home tonight.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Graham might be a lot of things but a moron he is not. Why don't wait until your team gets two 10 win seasons before you criticize another coach. What did Graham do to your team last time in Tempe?
And that has what to do with how your team is looking? Right, nothing.

ASU right now is not looking like a legit challenger to the Pac12 South. It's an opinion and nothing personal. Stop getting all butt hurt over it. You can't deny they aren't looking like they should.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You team is tied with fucking CAL POLY. For fucks sake. Yes, I can ask that question. IT's GOD DAMNED CAL FREAKING POLY. :L :L :L

Sorry, I shouldn't question the over achieving Husky fans (the ones who live in glass houses). Why shouldn't you be happy about that since you'll be coming to Tempe yourself. Do you want to face a power house?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I shouldn't question the over achieving Husky fans (the ones who live in glass houses). Why shouldn't you be happy about that since you'll be coming to Tempe yourself. Do you want to face a power house?
Have you ever seen our fans deny when our team looks like shit? You are the one throwing stones from a glass house.

Would it mean more coming from a duck? How about it duck fans. What's your assessment of how ASU is looking this year. It appears NN requires a second opinion. What say you.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not scared.

But my personal reasons are that I was hoping ASU would beat wholesale ass when 0regone came to town.

Good news is, they may still. Since the ducks have no d whatsoever.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that has what to do with how your team is looking? Right, nothing.

ASU right now is not looking like a legit challenger to the Pac12 South. It's an opinion and nothing personal. Stop getting all butt hurt over it. You can't deny they aren't looking like they should.

Washington is not a challenger for the PAC North either but that does not make Petersen a moron or define him personally.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington is not a challenger for the PAC North either but that does not make Petersen a moron or define him personally.
Show me where I insulted Graham. Or where I called hima moron. I said your team is once against under performing. How is that being personal?

I said you were being butt hurt, and bot are you doubling down the sore anus.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck, even Wazzy should be asking why your team is underachieving.

Well I wasn't going to partake but since I waa brought up ya I don't get how ASU isn't the class of the south nearly every year. They have the best recruiting pitch out of any school on the west coach, got the gorgeous girls like the LA schools except not in the hood like SC nor the academic standards of UCLA and sad to say their stadium is light years above the dumps that are the Rose Bowl and Coliseum.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did indeed, OD, 35-21. But what damage do you see?
they did not look great against TAMU and struggled for the most part vs Cal Poly. IMO, ASU chances of winning the south have decreased.

Admittedly I have not watched most of their games, but the bits I see there is good and some weakness. ASU has the speed, but I'm not sure they have all the tools to take the South this year.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO cal leads the north as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.