• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I root all the time for other Pac schools.

I always root for UW's and Oregon's plane to crash, nothing serious just on the water with minor burns, no casualties obviously.

I always root for SC and ASU to have their cheerleaders cheer nude for games.

I root for Utah and Colorado to decide to go back to where they came from.

I root for Oregon State to use that chain saw and cut down the trees the hippie Cal students chain themselves to.

I root for UCLA and Arizona to change their uniforms cause they are god awful to look at.

And root for Stanford to show us how they can recruit good athletes when most of ours don't even qualify to get in there.

Sorry if I left anyone out but I always root for PAC schools every Saturday.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I'm up for any avi props bets any of you want to make. No spreads, just straight up.

Let me know if any of you are interested.
I will be in Dallas tomorrow. After some serious drinking with some ol Marine friends who live in the area Im sure I'll take you up on the avi bet. Straight up. Points on avi bets are for pussys.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's for fun anyways. I haven't gotten any takers anyways.
I don't make bets beyond the next game. Always been a firm rule of mine. Many reasons for it, but one big one is people coming and going. I've had more than one bet where the person I made it with wasn't posting anymore by the time the game came up. And I attempt to give a chance to the longer time posters to have a crack at me first. Some would love to torment me for a week and why not give them that chance? I'm sure NN would love that opportunity.

The only bet I'd look at now is Zona. That's the next real game on the slate. Anything past that can wait.

Reactions: Eco

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't make bets beyond the next game. Always been a firm rule of mine. Many reasons for it, but one big one is people coming and going. I've had more than one bet where the person I made it with wasn't posting anymore by the time the game came up. And I attempt to give a chance to the longer time posters to have a crack at me first. Some would love to torment me for a week and why not give them that chance? I'm sure NN would love that opportunity.

The only bet I'd look at now is Zona. That's the next real game on the slate. Anything past that can wait.

Makes sense.

If NN doesn't take you up on it, I'll see you in late November

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure there won't be a lack of UW fans willing to take avi bets. I have really never cared if I lose them or not. It's just a week and all in good fun.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NN has never made an Avi bet, but if I should start we can talk in about two-three years. Be a shame to let you win an avi bet at 1-10.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. I never push people. It's all for fun anyway. I've obviously lost every duck bet I've had and really don't care that I've worn whatever mamba or whoever gives me. Ask wallace, I'm not mean when I win either.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've obviously lost every duck bet I've had and really don't care that I've worn whatever mamba or whoever gives me. Ask wallace, I'm not mean when I win either

A Gentleman and a Scholar...had one or five hiccups, but don't we all on here. UWUB couldn't have a better alum and football fan. Probably HOF Hoop material some day.

Whose this BIG FELLOW "mamba" who speak of?

Any more questions, forward them to my attorney. "Everybody needs a letter." I aint gettin paid for this shit.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC sophomore linebacker Osa Masina will miss the season-opener against Alabama for a violation of team rules.

Masina is under investigation for two different sexual assaults, one in Los Angeles and one in Cottonwood Heights, Utah. No charges have been filed against Masina, and he has not been arrested, but there is a search warrant has been issued in the Cottonwood Heights case.

Masina battled Michael Hutchings for starter's reps at linebackers in spring ball and fall camp but was listed as a backup on the team's depth chart for this week.

USC linebacker suspended while under investigation for two sexual assaults

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NN has never made an Avi bet, but if I should start we can talk in about two-three years. Be a shame to let you win an avi bet at 1-10.
Did you just use third person to refer to yourself???? WTF man have you gone full bore Frank Thomas?

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your not the sharpest tool in the shed are ya Oly?

No, I didn't think so....
Me? Im not the sharpest? but you are the one who cant figure out why the Oregon defensive meeting room has a picture of the 6 Oregon defensive players moving to the Oregon state ball carrier?

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon and UCLA cheerleaders>Arizona State and USC cheerleaders

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you just use third person to refer to yourself???? WTF man have you gone full bore Frank Thomas?
Yes, I did SUB, I did and I'm glad! So stuff your English lessons where the sun don't shine. Well, maybe it does for Stanford alums.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris seisay the Oregon DB that left barely a month ago ends up at Portland State as a WR

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...nor the fastest ship at sea.

...nor the brightest star in the sky either.

Thanks for playin.
and you can't seem to get a quote right. Or was that the only part you wanted because some how you felt it helped your argument (it didn't)

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally. It's time for fooball. I'm in Dallas at the Nooding Donkey having beers with some Trojan fans and some gumps. Cant wait for Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.