• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 straight against you guyz? Well those Smucks have 8 straight against us as well...were in the same box with ya Whiz. We should work together and not against each other when the Ducks are concerned.
You can borrow our OC that week if you think it'll help. We'll go halfsies on gas. That's the best I can do right now Wallace.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PS if you watch the video at the top of the page it shows Travis Jonsen throwing

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's so good they brought in another transfer QB.
uh 1. all I said was you can see him throw.
2. They brought in Prukop because Lockie and Alie weren't as good as they hoped.
3. They brought in Prukop because Jonsen was coming off injury and his exact return was unknown.
4. Good enough that he is still competing with someone for the starting job who in 2 seasons was a first team All American, and has 5584 yards passing, 46-16 TD-INT, 1743 Yards rushing, 24 TD. and 20 games experience.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uh 1. all I said was you can see him throw.
2. They brought in Prukop because Lockie and Alie weren't as good as they hoped.
3. They brought in Prukop because Jonsen was coming off injury and his exact return was unknown.
4. Good enough that he is still competing with someone for the starting job who in 2 seasons was a first team All American, and has 5584 yards passing, 46-16 TD-INT, 1743 Yards rushing, 24 TD. and 20 games experience.

All wrong.

They brought in a hired gun because uncle Phil can't have them drop so far and hurt his walking advertisement.
They brought in a hired gun for a second year because they have sucked at recruiting and developing that position.
USC will have a new starter who they recruited. UCLA has a soph who they recruited. Washington has their home grown QB who they hope will take a leap this year. Most schools have growing pains when they break in a new QB. Oregon , because of the pressure from uncle Phil doesn't feel they can withstand that. That's the truth.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All wrong.

They brought in a hired gun because uncle Phil can't have them drop so far and hurt his walking advertisement.
They brought in a hired gun for a second year because they have sucked at recruiting and developing that position.
USC will have a new starter who they recruited. UCLA has a soph who they recruited. Washington has their home grown QB who they hope will take a leap this year. Most schools have growing pains when they break in a new QB. Oregon , because of the pressure from uncle Phil doesn't feel they can withstand that. That's the truth.
False but believe what you want.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah we know. its all you talk about nobody really cares anymore
QB Stidham announced he's leaving Baylor. This looks like a golden opportunity for both Stidham and Oregon, a chance to really frost some PAC12 balls.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB Stidham announced he's leaving Baylor. This looks like a golden opportunity for both Stidham and Oregon, a chance to really frost some PAC12 balls.

A Briles / Stidham reunion at Oregon is very possible next year Uncle Phil didn't invest over half a billion dollars into that "school" to be a Nike billboard for historical tank jobs like the Alamo Bowl. Finishing 3rd or lower in the PAC N this year will seal Helfrichs fate.

Briles would a perfect fit for Oregon. Similar offense style and total disregard for ethics and player behavior off the field. Sign your name with an X, but got 4+ stars on your rating, it's welcome to the team.

Kelly's Thug U would be taken to the next level with players allowed to r*pe and pillage to their hearts content and Briles eyes would be rolling in the back of his head with the academic acceptance standards and Barney Fife Eugene police dept. No means Yes would be another Nike marketing dept catchphrase like Win The Day for that program.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to be a Debbie Downer here here, buutttt...Wouldn't it be nice IF a Wazzou OR an OSU kicked ass and won the PAC Norte/PAC12 for these next few years? That would be fun huh?

jus sayin...
As long as the Utes can win the South.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean some Oregon fans don't want to hear (admit) it anymore. It's cause and effect.
no because your argument is tired and so ingrained into your being that when someone doesn't even bring it up, you do. You insist your opinion is fact when it is still to be seen. and I have said before im not getting into it again and again because neither of us is changing what we think. so go ahead and repeat your same arguement, may as well just copy and paste it from your other 500 posts about Oregon. I have patients to see. Im out

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no because your argument is tired and so ingrained into your being that when someone doesn't even bring it up, you do. You insist your opinion is fact when it is still to be seen. and I have said before im not getting into it again and again because neither of us is changing what we think. so go ahead and repeat your same arguement, may as well just copy and paste it from your other 500 posts about Oregon. I have patients to see. Im out

I'm sorry , it's just when Oregon fan starts telling us about how good their new young QB we all roll our eyes because we've seen that before plenty of times and the result has been the same (bring in a renta QB). So before you lavish praise on a young QB how about you make sure your teams going to actually use him not skirt the way most teams get a starting QB. I'm just a little shocked an Oregon fan is tired of hearing the same thing over and over again. Probably not as shocked as some Washington fans though.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry , it's just when Oregon fan starts telling us about how good their new young QB we all roll our eyes because we've seen that before plenty of times and the result has been the same (bring in a renta QB). So before you lavish praise on a young QB how about you make sure your teams going to actually use him not skirt the way most teams get a starting QB. I'm just a little shocked an Oregon fan is tired of hearing the same thing over and over again. Probably not as shocked as some Washinton fans though.
But I didn't. I posted a link to show Devon Allen make the Olympic team. and by chance there is a second video that shows Jonsen throwing. and I said that. it shows Jonsen throwing. I didn't say it shows an amazing Oregon QB highly touted 4 * second coming of Jesus who will win multiple Heismans. I said there is a video that shows Jonsen throwing.

Status
Not open for further replies.