• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't wonder because don't care what others think. im not in high school

Yes you do. It's why you feel you have to keep responding every single time someone criticizes anything the Ducks do. You're like the Ducks version of an SEC fan.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were you hit by a stone, Wiz? Actually, I didn't know that ASU put "only" 2 people in the NFL draft. But then, so what? I didn't know UW had a Heisman winner, either. What I suggested to Oly, in view of the raves from Washington fans re Petersen's recruiting prowess it would be consistent with this discussion to see how that works out. On the field that is. Sort of glass house stuff.
You ask me about a stone hit to the head and yet are entirely clueless yet again... :L And I do mean entirely.

Never suggested UW had a heisman winner. Never implied it. You simply don't understand basic English. And what raves have I given to Petersen's recruiting? I'd love to see that because I don't believe in giving praise until it translates to wins and thus far they've been fairly middle of the road. That's nothing to praise. Sure, we gave shit to duck fans over Baker pulling his commit to them and staying home and they have put a hell of a defense together, but bragging about recruiting? Nope. Never happened.

So I haven't ever once done what you suggested (as usual).

You really do have a major case of the ass over UW fans and I find that hilarious. You do try to chime in on pretty much any back and forth with any other team and always end up looking like a total dolt. It really is amusing.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team misses on players. It hasn't even been 2 seasons and suddenly oregon can't recruit for shit.

No one said they can't recruit for shit. We've said they can't develop talent for shit.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one said they can't recruit for shit. We've said they can't develop talent for shit.
That's what you've said. The puppies are barking another tune, however. I still say the jury is out for a couple years.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh plz you fuskie fanboys have by prodding Oly over recruiting for days on end now.
Oh really? Go back and show me my first post on that topic. It was actually the USC fans that started down that road. I only added my 2c this afternoon.

So basically you really don't pay much attention do you? :lol: All I said is so far every QB they have brought in since MM has been a bust. And that's a fact. Of course the young ones now can't be evaluated yet. That doesn't dismiss that so far NONE have hit at any level of football on any team they transferred to nor on Oregon's team. Not one since '11. That's a lot of fail. And it isn't in debate.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you do. It's why you feel you have to keep responding every single time someone criticizes anything the Ducks do. You're like the Ducks version of an SEC fan.
no i respond to the stupid things people say when they dont know what they are talking about. but explaining things to others on this board is like :playball:

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, solid recruiting...shitty player development. Just like we've been saying.
hard to develop guys that don't do the work or leave the school. 3 left 1 didnt pan out and 1 is in the mix for the starting position now coming off injury.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hard to develop guys that don't do the work or leave the school. 3 left 1 didnt pan out and 1 is in the mix for the starting position now coming off injury.

Didn't pan out, didn't work hard, didn't develop , decided to leave. Does it really matter? Obviously each one has his personal issues. No one is arguing the exact reason every single QB recruit since 2011 except MM has failed to be at least serviceable enough that you can put him out there to start (other than emergency after an injury). We just pointed out that undeniable fact that the position has been a dumpster fire.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't pan out, didn't work hard, didn't develop , decided to leave. Does it really matter? Obviously each one has his personal issues. No one is arguing the exact reason every single QB recruit since 2011 except MM has failed to be at least serviceable enough that you can put him out there to start (other than emergency after an injury). We just pointed out that undeniable fact that the position has been a dumpster fire.
It's easy for me to point out UW hasn't had a killer QB in some time. Sark didn't give us even one viable QB in his term and you have to go back to maybe Neuheisel to find the last decent one? Still too early to tell if Browning can become that next level QB, but the fact that he was the first ever true freshman starting QB in school history tells you just how bad the ones in front of him were.

Can't figure out why it's so tough for Oly to just deal with the facts as they are.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's easy for me to point out UW hasn't had a killer QB in some time. Sark didn't give us even one viable QB in his term and you have to go back to maybe Neuheisel to find the last decent one? Still too early to tell if Browning can become that next level QB, but the fact that he was the first ever true freshman starting QB in school history tells you just how bad the ones in front of him were.

Can't figure out why it's so tough for Oly to just deal with the facts as they are.

I also don't recall Husky fans constant chest pounding and announcement of how good the QB recruit is and will be every time they got a commitment. I know the names os more recent Oregon QB recruits than from all other teams in the PAC combined (excluding USC). Not because I follow Oregon but because Duck fans would tell us how fast the guy is how he's gonna be great just like MM and Masoli and Dixson and ....... (until the next one signs).

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well an 0-12 season and a dozen years of losing to a rival will pretty much stop anyone from chest thumping. Or at least it should.

Just wait until that monkey is off our backs. It won't be safe for ducks to get back in the water when that happens. I'll tell you that.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well an 0-12 season and a dozen years of losing to a rival will pretty much stop anyone from chest thumping. Or at least it should.

Just wait until that monkey is off our backs. It won't be safe for ducks to get back in the water when that happens. I'll tell you that.

Well if it's true no one can say shit right.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh everyone can say shit. Just can't beat your chest lol.

Even buffs fans can talk shit if they want. I mean there are still buff fans in the world right? :noidea:

UW fans will be insufferable when the team finally beats the ducks though. And duck fans will deserve every moment of grief they get from us.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ask me about a stone hit to the head and yet are entirely clueless yet again... :L And I do mean entirely.

Never suggested UW had a heisman winner. Never implied it. You simply don't understand basic English. And what raves have I given to Petersen's recruiting? I'd love to see that because I don't believe in giving praise until it translates to wins and thus far they've been fairly middle of the road. That's nothing to praise. Sure, we gave shit to duck fans over Baker pulling his commit to them and staying home and they have put a hell of a defense together, but bragging about recruiting? Nope. Never happened.

So I haven't ever once done what you suggested (as usual).

You really do have a major case of the ass over UW fans and I find that hilarious. You do try to chime in on pretty much any back and forth with any other team and always end up looking like a total dolt. It really is amusing.
You are easily tickled, Wiz. I love the Washington Dawgs and you should know why. "No UW fan attempted to tell everyone they had a world beater behind a Heisman winner." Why would you make such a far-fetched statement. But its obvious you have a major case of the ass over Oregon (a pot calling the kettle black). I don't get it. Maybe UW fans are not more honest but just not as zealous in supporting their team as Oregon fans. Understandable. Or maybe he was just wrong and not an out and out liar. Or maybe SOME UW fans are so jealous of 12, 13 ?? in a row they can't be open minded about anything Oregon. Or just maybe you are right "That's nothing to praise."

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are easily tickled, Wiz. I love the Washington Dawgs and you should know why. "No UW fan attempted to tell everyone they had a world beater behind a Heisman winner." Why would you make such a far-fetched statement. But its obvious you have a major case of the ass over Oregon (a pot calling the kettle black). I don't get it. Maybe UW fans are not more honest but just not as zealous in supporting their team as Oregon fans. Understandable. Or maybe he was just wrong and not an out and out liar. Or maybe SOME UW fans are so jealous of 12, 13 ?? in a row they can't be open minded about anything Oregon. Or just maybe you are right "That's nothing to praise."
Yep, more derp. :L
Duck fans (Not Oly that I recall) were in praise of the QB's behind Mariota, you know, their Heisman QB. ALL of them were busts. USC fans were poking him a bit over that and I chimed in. That's hardly as you characterize it now is it?

As for our hate of Oregon. You do know enough about college football to know they are our most hated rival right? I mean do you REALLY have to be told these things? :tsk: Of course we dump on them! And, despite their assertion that they no longer care about us, they do pretty much nothing else but the same themselves. That's how rivalries work sport.

You really need to step up your trolling game. It's just weak ass stuff over and over.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Athlon Sports magazine ranks Washington 11th in their preseason poll. They have Washington finishing 10-3 and playing Michigan in the 2017 Rose Bowl.

Overall, Athlon's has five Pac-12 teams ranked in their preseason top-25. They predict Washington to beat UCLA in the Pac-12 championship game.

Pac-12 Athlon's Projections:

North:

1. Washington(11) 10-3, 6-3

2. Stanford(12) 9-3, 6-3

3. Oregon(24) 8-4, 5-4

4. Washington State(30) 8-4, 5-4

5. California(49) 6-6, 3-6

6. Oregon State(90) 2-10, 1-8

South:

1. UCLA(15) 9-4, 7-2

2. USC(23) 8-4, 6-3

3. Utah(32) 8-4, 5-4