• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU grabbed up DT QB Ryan Kelly from Oregon! Way to go Sparky.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right. I stopped paying attention to this curricular argument after its second revolution. No one has changed their opinion and beating my head against a wall is not my idea of a good time.

What the fuck is a curricular argument? Is that when teachers can't agree on a curriculum and argue about it?

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-star TE Moses Robinson-Carr (Lancaster,CA) has committed to Oregon. Offers included Tenn, USC, Oregon St, Tex A&M, and Utah.

JUCO OL Ronald Rudd (Fontana, CA) will commit to UCLA.

3-star DT Lamonte McDougle (Delray Beach, FL) has committed to WSU. Offers included Arkansas, Minnesota, NC, Penn St, Stanford, Tenn, and WV.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon now has a commit named Moses and another named Sampson. OD should be here with some sort of "recruiting class of Biblical proportions" or something

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you be here more if we held hands and sang kumbaya?
Nope, maybe if you all didn't keep regurgitating the same old crap polishing it and attempting to present it.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, congratulations? Don't know where you're going with that.
I don't talk out of my ass or make wild predictions. Not all Duck fans are the same so kindly don't lump us all together.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-star OT Brock Wellsfry (Richland, WA) has committed to Oregon St.

3-star WR Warren Jackson (Mission Hills, CA) has committed to Arizona. Offers included Colorado and Hawaii.

3-star WR Maurice Bell (Murrieta, CA) has committed to Colorado. Offers included Arizona, Iowa, Michigan, Nebraska, and WSU.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't talk out of my ass or make wild predictions. Not all Duck fans are the same so kindly don't lump us all together.

I didn't single out Duck fans out by name but if you weren't one of the ones doing that then it didn't mean you.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-star OT Brock Wellsfry (Richland, WA) has committed to Oregon St.

3-star WR Warren Jackson (Mission Hills, CA) has committed to Arizona. Offers included Colorado and Hawaii.

3-star WR Maurice Bell (Murrieta, CA) has committed to Colorado. Offers included Arizona, Iowa, Michigan, Nebraska, and WSU.

Wellsfry had offers to Idaho, Nevada and Wyoming but had also been recruited by Arizona, Oregon, UW and WSU to some degree.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wellsfry had offers to Idaho, Nevada and Wyoming but had also been recruited by Arizona, Oregon, UW and WSU to some degree.

I tend to stick with the P5 program offers for most of these cause we're talking PAC level commits. I saw that he had interest from other PAC schools, but the difference between official offers from confs like the PAC and Big10 vs MWC and conf USA is pretty significant. Ditto with offers vs interest. He's a nice get for the Beavs so no disrespect intended by not mentioning his midmajor offers. I try to include the Indys, service academies, borderline bigboys like Boise St. who get ranked, but some of them end up with 15+ offers so I try to concentrate on the ones that demonstrate the quality of offers coming. :suds:

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to stick with the P5 program offers for most of these cause we're talking PAC level commits. I saw that he had interest from other PAC schools, but the difference between official offers from confs like the PAC and Big10 vs MWC and conf USA is pretty significant. Ditto with offers vs interest. He's a nice get for the Beavs so no disrespect intended by not mentioning his midmajor offers. I try to include the Indys, service academies, borderline bigboys like Boise St. who get ranked, but some of them end up with 15+ offers so I try to concentrate on the ones that demonstrate the quality of offers coming. :suds:
I thought thats what you did but then you had Hawaii on the next guy and since you didnt mention any on Wellsfrey I thought i would throw it out there to show he was at least getting some other looks.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought thats what you did but then you had Hawaii on the next guy and since you didnt mention any on Wellsfrey I thought i would throw it out there to show he was at least getting some other looks.

Born on Oahu and raised watching Hawaii games at aloha stadium growing up with the parents. Guess I have a soft spot for the program and show them a little :suds:, even when not really deserved lately. Hope they can just get competive again. Scary how at risk the program is with how corrupt the school is run.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Born on Oahu and raised watching Hawaii games at aloha stadium growing up with the parents. Guess I have a soft spot for the program and show them a little :suds:, even when not really deserved lately. Hope they can just get competive again. Scary how at risk the program is with how corrupt the school is run.
Yeah My mom grew up over there went to McKinley. I lived there 1 year for clinical my last year of school. went to all but 1 game i think that season because I lived with my uncle in Aiea. plus when at home last game of the day to watch.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah My mom grew up over there went to McKinley. I lived there 1 year for clinical my last year of school. went to all but 1 game i think that season because I lived with my uncle in Aiea. plus when at home last game of the day to watch.

We all grew up Hawaii Kai and went to Kaiser. I have a big place in my heart for the islands and UofH athletics. Would like to see it become relevant again, but the idiots they keep finding to run that school keep digging themselves in a hole, the fanbase is so damn bandwagon these days, and it's hard for that school to get themselves out of it this time.

Rolovich seems like a stand up guy so I wish him well.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all grew up Hawaii Kai and went to Kaiser. I have a big place in my heart for the islands and UofH athletics. Would like to see it become relevant again, but the idiots they keep finding to run that school keep digging themselves in a hole, the fanbase is so damn bandwagon these days, and it's hard for that school to get themselves out of it this time.

Rolovich seems like a stand up guy so I wish him well.
They are always kind of bandwagon over there. must of killed you to see how many jumped on Oregon's wagon due to Marcus.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That also potentially projects 10 PAC teams with winning records which will create quite a log jam for bowl season, but considering how many freaking bowls there are now, a 6-6 PAC team has a good chance at getting a bid no matter what.

If there are not enough 6-6 teams to fill bowls: From USA Today: "According to the NCAA, the 5-7 teams will be “deemed eligible in descending order from the highest multiyear Academic Progress Rate in the Football Bowl Subdivision for the most recent reporting year. Those teams will then select the bowl in which they will participate.”

Status
Not open for further replies.