• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the Cougar chomp that came from the best defense in conference history. Florida's gay chomp came from since they had no fans they needed something other than a fruit cake juice. I mean it's not like they stole our chomp and our spread offense.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We actually aren't suppose to use the term Wazzu, and fuck the Dogs and Cats bs..UW alums are so stupid they spell Dogs, Dawgs, Bulldogs ok not a school who's mascot isn't an actually Husky. It's like if we change Butch's costume into Simba.
Yeah i dont get the Dawgs thing either. I always took it for UGA because of the southern accent but I dont get UW doing it.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the Cougar chomp that came from the best defense in conference history. Florida's gay chomp came from since they had no fans they needed something other than a fruit cake juice. I mean it's not like they stole our chomp and our spread offense.
Since when does that action look like a cougar chomping? :lol:

It's CLEARLY a gator chomp and most of your fans actually call it that. Want me to provide links to coug sites calling it that? (No, you really don't).

And duck fans aren't any better. Making the international sign language sign for vagina all over that stadium is about as gay as a gator chomp in Pullman.

Don't throw stones from glass houses my friends.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's CLEARLY a gator chomp and most of your fans actually call it that. Want me to provide links to coug sites calling it that? (No, you really don't).

And duck fans aren't any better. Making the international sign language sign for vagina all over that stadium is about as gay as a gator chomp in Pullman.

some do some actually do it right and make the O

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grain of salt but Oregon picks up WR and QB for class of 18.
QB Colson Yankoff from Idaho listed Dual threat by 247 but rivals has him a prostyle. 247 listed as 4*
WR/Ath Devin Culp from Washington

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i dont get the Dawgs thing either. I always took it for UGA because of the southern accent but I dont get UW doing it.

tumblr_ms2tnvOKvJ1rcy99do1_500.gif

About every school in the planet has a couple of slang nicknames for their students and athletes that become cultural identifiers and how they refer to each other in conversations.

Beavs, Cougs, Quacks, Cats, Devils, Trees, etc................it happens, even if some get butthurt and think it's a diss or too crude a name.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 129099

About every school in the planet has a couple of slang nicknames for their students and athletes that become cultural identifiers and how they refer to each other in conversations.

Beavs, Cougs, Quacks, Cats, Devils, Trees, etc................it happens, even if some get butthurt and think it's a diss or too crude a name.
Yeah i dont think i have ever heard a Duck fan refer to them as Quacks. or stanford fans call their own team the trees

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woof and chomp and quack. LOL. You guys are killing me. You're seriously arguing about this stuff?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gators are known for their gator roll, Cougars are known for their massive bite force and dragging their prey away. What the hell link do you need, you know Cougs fans since there as many Cougs in the Puget Sound as Mutt fans, when the Jaws music hits our defense was stout, when the Empire March is played we are on our way for a score. Basic Coug stuff, unlike that god awful siren when Mutts are kicking off and the few times they score.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gators are known for their gator roll, Cougars are known for their massive bite force and dragging their prey away. What the hell link do you need, you know Cougs fans since there as many Cougs in the Puget Sound as Mutt fans, when the Jaws music hits our defense was stout, when the Empire March is played we are on our way for a score. Basic Coug stuff, unlike that god awful siren when Mutts are kicking off and the few times they score.
Are you actually arguing that it's not a gator chomp? :L
Really man? :tsk:
I haven't seen many cougars that have jaws that are as long as fully extended arms. Now gators on the other hand...
1187122.gif

I mean I guess I shouldn't be shocked that WSU fans really don't know their basic animals, but come on man.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woof and chomp and quack. LOL. You guys are killing me. You're seriously arguing about this stuff?
says a guy whose fans hold up 2 fingers to form a V. V for 8-6 right?

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah no its a gator chomp

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but like the V, W, and O Utah does the U Arizona does some sort of WC for Wildcats, AZ st does forks up or something. I dont know if Colorado, UCLA or Cal have anything.
Oregon state tried to get some sort of chainsaw thing going.

Status
Not open for further replies.