• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh ok yeah I could see that being confusing. likely was doing it at work where i try and go fast incase the boss comes by.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-star TE Hunter Bryant (Bellevue,WA) has committed to Washington. Considered one of the top TE prospects in the nation and #2 on the west coast. His offers included UCLA, WSU, Auburn, Nebraska, Penn St., Oklahoma, and Okla St.

:clap::suds::10:

On the island visiting that the fam for the next week so Aloha PAC12 peeps!!!

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a Husky for you! Turns a simple question into drunken stupidity but still no response. He's not amused.

I'm right here. Although I'm in an exceptionally good mood as wrapped up a major milestone project at work this week and then jumped on a plane yesterday for a week of sun, hikes, beaches, and crazy Ohana.

Ofcourse 0-12 is a hot mess, but most can recognize it was a perfect storm combo of the coach whose name we don't speak and a period of poor AD leadership. It was turned into a smoking crater and the fans had no say it that matter. Everyone was screaming for him to be fired the previous year, but it worked out because we did land Sark. Now some will claim that's a joke in itself as well, but at least he got us some Ws the next year and at least rebuilt a new foundation over that smoking crater. Sark ended up doing us what ended up one of the biggest historical favors of all time by ditching us for USC. We got Chris Petersen and his staff out of the deal.

If PACers want to bring up 0-12 or the Ducks current steak against us....well if that's all you got against this program, then I would say we're doing just fine against the entire scope of what being a P5 / PAC program is.

I'm in a very good mood right considering considering the I'm about to head over to my fav beach to plant my toes in some Hawaiian sand and UW just landed that TE commit. Life is good. Go Dawgs!!!

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-star TE Hunter Bryant (Bellevue,WA) has committed to Washington. Considered one of the top TE prospects in the nation and #2 on the west coast. His offers included UCLA, WSU, Auburn, Nebraska, Penn St., Oklahoma, and Okla St.

:clap::suds::10:

On the island visiting that the fam for the next week so Aloha PAC12 peeps!!!

Have fun on the island. See if you can find Mariota 2.0 while you're there.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm right here. Although I'm in an exceptionally good mood as wrapped up a major milestone project at work this week and then jumped on a plane yesterday for a week of sun, hikes, beaches, and crazy Ohana.

Ofcourse 0-12 is a hot mess, but most can recognize it was a perfect storm combo of the coach whose name we don't speak and a period of poor AD leadership. It was turned into a smoking crater and the fans had no say it that matter. Everyone was screaming for him to be fired the previous year, but it worked out because we did land Sark. Now some will claim that's a joke in itself as well, but at least he got us some Ws the next year and at least rebuilt a new foundation over that smoking crater. Sark ended up doing us what ended up one of the biggest historical favors of all time by ditching us for USC. We got Chris Petersen and his staff out of the deal.

If PACers want to bring up 0-12 or the Ducks current steak against us....well if that's all you got against this program, then I would say we're doing just fine against the entire scope of what being a P5 / PAC program is.

I'm in a very good mood right considering considering the I'm about to head over to my fav beach to plant my toes in some Hawaiian sand and UW just landed that TE commit. Life is good. Go Dawgs!!!

After your tirade re the Ducks, i.e. not being an elite team, etc, my question was simply "Are you ruling out then the possibility of the Ducks making it 13?". Never mind.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus NN, you haven't figured out when to walk away from shit that isn't working have you. :L

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great week for the Huskies as we wrap up spring ball with the game and get two commits this weekend.

3-star WR Alex Cook (Sacremento,CA) has committed to Washington. His offers included Arizona, Oregon, Ore St, UCLA, Utah, and Mich.

WRs with length is an critical need for the 2017 class and so far, so good for our new WR coach.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have fun on the island. See if you can find Mariota 2.0 while you're there.

Hawaii sports media is running daily reports about QB Tua Tagovailoa as he's now the highest rated QB prospect ever to come from the state. He announced his final 6 yesterday on the nightly news last night and with him set to announce next week where he will be committing.

USC and UCLA are his final PAC choices, but Bama and Kiffen are reportedly putting in an all out blitz to land him and considered the fav. :puke:

It's really a two horse race between Bama and USC right now.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawaii sports media is running daily reports about QB Tua Tagovailoa as he's now the highest rated QB prospect ever to come from the state. He announced his final 6 yesterday on the nightly news last night and with him set to announce next week where he will be committing.

USC and UCLA are his final PAC choices, but Bama and Kiffen are reportedly putting in an all out blitz to land him and considered the fav. :puke:

I don't know how others feel but I don't mind losing a player to Bama. Better than a Pac team and they are so loaded it's like it's not even a factor anymore. Plus other than playing them this season to kickoff the season it wouldnt matter unless you meet them in a playoff game and if you get there you're pretty good.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus NN, you haven't figured out when to walk away from shit that isn't working have you. :L
You said earlier you did not answer for Regent, yet here you are doing it again. I try to walk away from you but you won't let me.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The recruit can't lose; his choice between two "elite" teams.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said earlier you did not answer for Regent, yet here you are doing it again. I try to walk away from you but you won't let me.
:wtf:

Are you high?

I made no answer for anyone. Not in any way, shape, or form. And I did the opposite of sucking you in. I said you really need to know when to quit when you are behind, yet here you go again.

:burt:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^^^^^^^^
I think what we have here is a failure to communicate.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usc gets commitment from Juliano Falaniko from American Samoa. He's a 3 star but what they say is hes got 4 star talent but is playing where he's not getting the coaching and the competition to receive that fourth star. Nice project. He was 6'4" 170 last season and was 6'4 200 this season and very fast. he should be able to put on another 15 -20 and be good linebacker size. He was 100% Oregons according to 24/7. Lets see if SC can get the QB out of Hawaii.

Status
Not open for further replies.