• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was drunk? When? What the fuck are complaining about now? :noidea:

Dude, you have the rawest ass of anyone on this thread. Is there anyone you don't whine about?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was drunk? When? What the fuck are complaining about now? :noidea:

Dude, you have the rawest ass of anyone on this thread. Is there anyone you don't whine about?

Really? Mr. I'm going and not coming back. lol.You don't remember huh. Maybe it's best that way. lol.
Have a good weekend Husky.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell are you smoking? I've never said any such thing. Man are you off the rails. :crazy:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple of things on the Mamba discussion. Both @socaljim242 and @WizardHawk are right. Wiz is right about how Mamba used to post before he went off the rails a bit. Mamba started and participated in some great discussions. Especially in the off-season when we start getting desperate for some solid football talk.

Socal is also right in that, those things don't excuse his behavior prior to his taking a hiatus and the few posts that he made the other day came across as more of the type he was posting just before he went on vacay from tHoop.

Hopefully, if he starts posting again regularly, we'll see more of the old Mamba.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell are you smoking? I've never said any such thing. Man are you off the rails. :crazy:

Actually, you did. I don't think you said you were leaving and never returning, but when things were getting really nasty between Ducks and Huskies (particularly with Mamba and Shaver), you did say that you weren't going to be posting in the PAC-12 thread nearly as much because of it.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look, none of this is a big deal. You and I were arguing one night and you went all crazy and were totally making
words. The next day you apologized and said you were kinda drunk. It did happen but no big deal. You did get all pissed one time I remember and said you weren't coming back to this thread. I don't think anyone thought you'd be gone long. You were just pissed at some Duk fans.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, you did. I don't think you said you were leaving and never returning, but when things were getting really nasty between Ducks and Huskies (particularly with Mamba and Shaver), you did say that you weren't going to be posting in the PAC-12 thread nearly as much because of it.
I never said what he claimed I did. There's a difference between saying if this is how things are going to be I won't be posting in a particular thread and then returning when that toxic bullshit ends, and saying I'm leaving and never returning. Nowhere in what he stated did he even reference this thread. I read it as he said I was leaving the site and never coming back and I'm sure others did as well. Never happened. Nothing even close.

As for Mamba, all I was saying is he isn't universally hated. There are plenty of people around here that missed and asked about him, even when he was an asshole. More miss the old Mamba, that's true. Dude hasn't been around at all for like 5 months? I'm just not into the high school type drama of holding onto shit in the past. Why not just see what he brings now before dredging up all that shit? Others who want to keep on jumping on him are free to do so. Just offered a different perspective. Not looking to change minds.

I will say there hasn't been the same toxic vibe in here since that all went down. Hasn't been anyone going off the deep end over the normal rivalry pokes. People aren't taking it all quite so personally anymore.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said what he claimed I did. There's a difference between saying if this is how things are going to be I won't be posting in a particular thread and then returning when that toxic bullshit ends, and saying I'm leaving and never returning. Nowhere in what he stated did he even reference this thread. I read it as he said I was leaving the site and never coming back and I'm sure others did as well. Never happened. Nothing even close.

As for Mamba, all I was saying is he isn't universally hated. There are plenty of people around here that missed and asked about him, even when he was an asshole. More miss the old Mamba, that's true. Dude hasn't been around at all for like 5 months? I'm just not into the high school type drama of holding onto shit in the past. Why not just see what he brings now before dredging up all that shit? Others who want to keep on jumping on him are free to do so. Just offered a different perspective. Not looking to change minds.

I will say there hasn't been the same toxic vibe in here since that all went down. Hasn't been anyone going off the deep end over the normal rivalry pokes. People aren't taking it all quite so personally anymore.

Yeah I was way off.lol. I only brought it up because you said I have the rawest ass on this thread. Which is hilarious coming from the guy who left because he couldn't deal with the shit he was getting. Sounds like a raw ass to me. And you don't even remember things you've said (wrote) especially about the guy you're now defending. F ing hilarious. lol

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I was way off.lol. I only brought it up because you said I have the rawest ass on this thread. Which is hilarious coming from the guy who left because he couldn't deal with the shit he was getting. Sounds like a raw ass to me. And you don't even remember things you've said (wrote) especially about the guy you're now defending. F ing hilarious. lol
Ironic. I'm simply adult enough to leave things in the past and deal with the reality in front of me while YOU are digging up shit, stirring up shit, holding onto things from the past and attacking people. Who's the one with a raw ass? Doesn't take much deep thought to work that one out.

And 'defending' him is another reach. I call things as they are. I've never defended or made excuses for anything anyone else has said or done. I simply said many would love to see the loose and laid back Mamba that most of us remember for the majority of the time we've seen him post.

He comes back and makes a couple of quick posts after a long break and now days later you still have your feathers all ruffled up over it trying to make a stink about it.

So how will you deflect this time and ignore your glaring rawness? Make up more shit?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ironic. I'm simply adult enough to leave things in the past and deal with the reality in front of me while YOU are digging up shit, stirring up shit, holding onto things from the past and attacking people. Who's the one with a raw ass? Doesn't take much deep thought to work that one out.

And 'defending' him is another reach. I call things as they are. I've never defended or made excuses for anything anyone else has said or done. I simply said many would love to see the loose and laid back Mamba that most of us remember for the majority of the time we've seen him post.

He comes back and makes a couple of quick posts after a long break and now days later you still have your feathers all ruffled up over it trying to make a stink about it.

So how will you deflect this time and ignore your glaring rawness? Make up more shit?

I'm attacking you? Make up shit? No, I just showed you things you obviously forgot. Try remembering the shit you post for a change. Maybe you should write things down or something so you're not so confused later.
As for Mamba. Go read the first thing I wrote after he posted. I said I hope to see him back when the season gets closer. Then he goes on his usual BS rant. That's when I wrote he's obviously not any different. Those are facts you can just scroll up and read. Try that .

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep on hating and making shit up. I guess you don't have anything better to do in the off season.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you miss me?

I went on a spiritual journey to Laos with my wife. I ended up in Nepal with nothin at all.

Ya dig

My sports message board posts are a form of contemporary art. I decide when to grace you with them.

Degenerates try to keep me down. But I am missed when I am gone.

Unfortunately my posts are compromised by grown ass adults who can't handle the reality that I offer them.

That is a you problem.

My greatest fault is that I care too much. About people. About glaring ignorance.

That is why I can't offer you my posts regularly.

:wtf:

giphy.gif

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep on hating and making shit up. I guess you don't have anything better to do in the off season.

"you're the rawest ass on this tread" - You said about me above.
A few months back you got so butt hurt from the lashing of Duck fans you left in a huff. Now who's got the rawest ass on this thread again? lol.
The other shit you don;t even remember because you were drunk. Sorry but it's the truth. It's not hating. I've got no reason to hate you. I don't hate mamba I just think he's an ass sometimes.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"you're the rawest ass on this tread" - You said about me above.
A few months back you got so butt hurt from the lashing of Duck fans you left in a huff. Now who's got the rawest ass on this thread again? lol.
The other shit you don;t even remember because you were drunk. Sorry but it's the truth. It's not hating. I've got no reason to hate you. I don't hate mamba I just think he's an ass sometimes.
Here's something else I said:
Not saying he hasn't been an asshole and gone overboard, but then who on this site hasn't? I've seen you go off the rails a few times and I'm no saint. That's for sure.
I was pretty clear in saying everyone is an asshole at times and included myself. You? Nope. Jim's a perfect example of board life. :lol: Get over yourself.

You are the one making a stink. Nothing I have said rises to that level. Want to prove I said I was going to leave the site and never come back, THEN POST IT. It's easy. Otherwise it's more of your stupid shit blowing hard in the wind.

Keep on trying to deflect. At least it makes you feel better. Not sure anyone else is buying it, but don't let that stop you.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's something else I said:

I was pretty clear in saying everyone is an asshole at times and included myself. You? Nope. Jim's a perfect example of board life. :lol: Get over yourself.

You are the one making a stink. Nothing I have said rises to that level. Want to prove I said I was going to leave the site and never come back, THEN POST IT. It's easy. Otherwise it's more of your stupid shit blowing hard in the wind.

Keep on trying to deflect. At least it makes you feel better. Not sure anyone else is buying it, but don't let that stop you.

Good lord. Are you still whining? I notice you've stopped questioning what I said you did when you were drunk. I guess you can't remember what you do when you drink.
As for you getting all raw assed as you put it. I've never engaged enough to get really upset here. fan mad yeah but just sports mad. Never enough to where I had to leave because I was so mad. You on the other hand got all hurt because of the shit Duck fans gave you and said you'd be gone. For a while for good it doesn't matter it's just semantics. You did go away rawassed . And TF12 confirms you did do that.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said clearly post proof and you can't/didn't so what more is there to say?

All of this because Mamba poked his head in. :L

All you do is piss in the wind. It's your thing up here and yet rambled on about what an ass Mamba is. Then try to actually make up shit that never happened to deflect from being called out on it. And you are STILL at it.

It's not working.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that terrible music for a highlight video

Yeah, I thought it was the Fresh Prince themesong at first.

Kelley's a good player, but #1 overall? He's not the best guy in the state next year. He's closer to Perkins as a recruit than he is Kyle Allen. I'm sure both in state schools would like to have him, but I never got the impression he was a Must Have Super Top Priority guy. Austin Jackson probably is. Lyles would be if it wasn't obvious he was going to Wisconsin 3 years ago.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said clearly post proof and you can't/didn't so what more is there to say?

All of this because Mamba poked his head in. :L

All you do is piss in the wind. It's your thing up here and yet rambled on about what an ass Mamba is. Then try to actually make up shit that never happened to deflect from being called out on it. And you are STILL at it.

It's not working.

lol.
Did you get so butt hurt from clashing with Duck fans that you left and stopped posting for a while? Yes. Everyone knows that. Have I ever gotten like that? No. Never.
That was my point . That you have been waaaay more rawassed here. That simple .
Whats not working is you clinging to me saying you said you're not coming back and TF12 remembering you said you're gone but might come back. The point is you left all pissed. You got so pissed you left. Not the length of time its that Duck fans got on your ass so much you couldn't take it and cried and took off. You get that? lol. Good lord you are a spinning defecting machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.