• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted UO to go after the Hawaiin kid. But Helf was always about the #1 dual threat and likely #1 overall player in 2017 class. Ryan Kelly.

This kid was never on Ducks radar as Kelly was their guy from the go.

More wishful thinking. Hate on fuckers.

:mamba:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry haters, "WE" got that young God coming to track town USA

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My sports message board posts are a form of contemporary art. I decide when to grace you with them.

Degenerates try to keep me down. But I am missed when I am gone.

Unfortunately my posts are compromised by grown ass adults who can't handle the reality that I offer them.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My greatest fault is that I care too much. About people. About glaring ignorance.

That is why I can't offer you my posts regularly.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My greatest fault is that I care too much. About people. About glaring ignorance.

That is why I can't offer you my posts regularly.

You can't get better until you acknowledge your problem. Which obviously hasn't happened. Back to the lady in the scrubs with the pills and more meetings. It was nice of them to give you access to a computer hooked up to the interweb. You're up to ten min a month now I see. lol

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw, he's right. People do miss Mamba, but not the version that lashes out and calls people fuckers for poking a little fun. We miss the guy that used to have fun back and forth and didn't take it all so deeply/personally. Give him a chance. It's worth it if he jumps back on and brings the laughs that he used to.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw, he's right. People do miss Mamba, but not the version that lashes out and calls people fuckers for poking a little fun. We miss the guy that used to have fun back and forth and didn't take it all so deeply/personally. Give him a chance. It's worth it if he jumps back on and brings the laughs that he used to.

So people miss that 25% of him. lol. Face it, he's that guy we all know who calls you as soon as his team wins, calls your team a bunch of losers ,laughs at you, but wont answer the phone when his team loses. A new season and he's back to being hopeful and reasonable. If his team looks like it's going to do great he's back you being an ass and rubbing it in peoples faces. When the train gets derailed he's gone. It's been the same movie for how many seasons now. He's entertaining to a point but there's bigger things to care that much about than your team losing or winning.

Last edited:

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 610.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wellp im coming out from hiding after that piece of shit Las Vegas bullshit set up game by them dick heads down there in Vegas. im still pissed off. but what ever anyways happy St Patrick's days gents. Utah open spring ball this coming Tuesday with their spring game on April 23rd.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So people miss that 25% of him. lol. Face it, he's that guy we all know who calls you as soon as his team wins, calls your team a bunch of losers ,laughs at you, but wont answer the phone when his team loses. A new season and he's back to being hopeful and reasonable. If his team looks like it's going to do great he's back you being an ass and rubbing it in peoples faces. When the train gets derailed he's gone. It's been the same movie for how many seasons now. He's entertaining to a point but there's bigger things to care that much about than your team losing or winning.
Not really.

He and I go back more than 3 years. He's a massive college football junkie. Not just a Duck junkie. Dude knows his history and has more respect for it than most on the main board. We all spent many an off season discussing just about every aspect of ball waiting for fall camps to start so we can talk real football again.

Did he go hide after that game vs tOSU? Nope. I can't say what he will do when UW finally breaks the streak or if his team didn't make the playoffs, but my best guess is he wouldn't hide and sulk as you suggest.

We have talked outside of here many times. Texted back and forth. He's a family man. Great dad that spends lots of quality time with his kids. More than I can say for a lot of guys I know.

You mistake the drunk and/or burned out version for the one I described. Not saying he hasn't been an asshole and gone overboard, but then who on this site hasn't? I've seen you go off the rails a few times and I'm no saint. That's for sure.

The point was about him being missed. I can imagine a few that haven't been here long or who hold onto a few bad examples might not miss him, but those that have been around long enough to know the broader history at least miss his humor and scope of knowledge across the whole of college football.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really.

He and I go back more than 3 years. He's a massive college football junkie. Not just a Duck junkie. Dude knows his history and has more respect for it than most on the main board. We all spent many an off season discussing just about every aspect of ball waiting for fall camps to start so we can talk real football again.

Did he go hide after that game vs tOSU? Nope. I can't say what he will do when UW finally breaks the streak or if his team didn't make the playoffs, but my best guess is he wouldn't hide and sulk as you suggest.

We have talked outside of here many times. Texted back and forth. He's a family man. Great dad that spends lots of quality time with his kids. More than I can say for a lot of guys I know.

You mistake the drunk and/or burned out version for the one I described. Not saying he hasn't been an asshole and gone overboard, but then who on this site hasn't? I've seen you go off the rails a few times and I'm no saint. That's for sure.

The point was about him being missed. I can imagine a few that haven't been here long or who hold onto a few bad examples might not miss him, but those that have been around long enough to know the broader history at least miss his humor and scope of knowledge across the whole of college football.

He's a dad and we go way back means squat when you turn into an asshole when things are good for your team and fuck everyone else when they point out that you were wrong. I took my son surfing this morning. I'm sure none of you care about that and That doesn't give me the right to say what ever I want right now because I'm a good dad. We should have at least some sense of decorum. You've known him a long time , you don't mind what he writes. Great, good for you.That still is not a license for him to disregard decency and get stoned or drunk and write anything we wants. I do enjoy reading some of his posts because he is knowledgeable and entertaining but you are everything you do not just some things you do including when he wrote he's stoned and horny and looking for ****( I really don't need to know that much about a guy here). I'm not a prude and I don't care when you ducks and huskies go at it about games and rivalries I find it funny but this guy has some issues and I'm not here to analyze him but if he's your friend you should help him get right not excuse that stuff. If what ever you're doing makes you have to leave for periods of time then maybe there's something wrong.I like the sports talk here but when some people post on sites like this for a while a few put out a persona and start to feel like they are important or famous and it's about them. I've been watching and talking about football for a long time before I ever read anything this guy wrote and college football wont skip a beat for me if he never posts again. Hopefully he does and hopefully the enthusiasm is still there but most can do without the other stuff. I do wish him well.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy run-on paragraph batman. DNR

If you don't like any particular poster, good for you. Doubt many give a shit. I offered my perspective and figured that was enough. I see no reason to read or add anything further.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. But you whined and said you were drunk that time I pointed out you were making up words. l just find it funny that now you decide to defend the English language and punctuation. Guess it hit a little close to home. No need to reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.