• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an effing dildo...

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes you wonder how his recovery is going too. I don't think 'sue your former employer because they fired you for being drunk on the job, twice' is one of the steps...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes you wonder how his recovery is going too. I don't think 'sue your former employer because they fired you for being drunk on the job, twice' is one of the steps...

Yeah, I have a buddy who is a recovering alcoholic and has been a substance abuse counselor for years. Sarks actions have him questioning how seriously he is taking his recovery. Especially since he is now claiming to be sober and already fit to return to a high stress job like being a college football coach.

To be fair, he also says he doesn't know Sark and everyone's recovery is different. But him doing what he's doing and saying what he's saying basically 2 months after being fired, has him wondering about Sarks sobriety and whether or not it's likely to last.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Good luck with that.

Seriously though, I doubt he wins. USC might be forced to pay him the remaining $12.6 million on his contract, but I doubt he gets even that. I thought the Americans with Disabilities Act might create an issue, but it looks like USC covered themselves by making him sign the letter that he would have no more embarrassing incidents related to alcohol. He had one on Oct. 11 and was fired on the 12th.

Plus, there are rumors that he may have been drunk or at least impaired during games, specifically the one vs. Washington.
well I assumed he was drunk when he took the Washington job...
:behindsofa:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Henry will win it, but McCaffrey is a better all around player. The biggest thing hurting McCaffrey, imo, is just a lack of exposure. If memory serves, Stanford had a lot of late start type games, so people just didn't see him enough. Those 5pm and later start times tend to hurt players on the west coast when it comes to individual awards.

Exposure is one but Shaw always pulling him out at the goal line. If Beiber had the extra 10 touchdowns it wouldn't really matter

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So can we just accept that #WildCaff will be the next in a decent line of Stanford Heisman runner-ups (Elway, Gerhart, Luck and Luck)?

My freaking 73y/o mother tonight had the nerve to say, "well they should give it to the boy from Alabama, he is older, Christian has 2 more years to win it." This was on a skype call, my dad, '65, looked at her and said "Honey that may be the dumbest thing you have said in 52 years of marriage."

The wife and I both did spit takes and my kids were looking lost.

Oh, and BTW, just confirmed my tickets, hotel and tailgating for the Rose Bowl....With this game Stanford moves ahead of UW for all time RB appearances....never thought I would say that.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So can we just accept that #WildCaff will be the next in a decent line of Stanford Heisman runner-ups (Elway, Gerhart, Luck and Luck)?

My freaking 73y/o mother tonight had the nerve to say, "well they should give it to the boy from Alabama, he is older, Christian has 2 more years to win it." This was on a skype call, my dad, '65, looked at her and said "Honey that may be the dumbest thing you have said in 52 years of marriage."

Oh, and BTW, just confirmed my tickets, hotel and tailgating for the Rose Bowl....With this game Stanford moves ahead of UW for all time RB appearances....never thought I would say that.

My family is friends with Solomon Thomas & his family - lots of folks in Texas cheering you on!!!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did any of you see this?! Talk about the NCAA acting prematurely, and totally fucking over a program.

Court slams NCAA in Reggie Bush USC violations case

Was reading about this in the paper. It's going to be interesting to see what, if anything, the NCAA does to correct itself if/when they lose this lawsuit. That's now 2 courts that have allowed the lawsuit to continue and stating in their ruling that the NCAA acted maliciously.

Also pretty funny that it looks like the NCAA knew about the errors in their report and chose not to correct them. Talk about hubris.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You'l have a blast in Old Town Pasadena in the days leading up to the game. Have you picked an Avi for me?

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'l have a blast in Old Town Pasadena in the days leading up to the game. Have you picked an Avi for me?
I have not, I feel that loss was indignity enough. Consider this a freebie. I actually am spending most of my time in Santa-Monica.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not, I feel that loss was indignity enough. Consider this a freebie. I actually am spending most of my time in Santa-Monica.

Aww man was kinda looking forward to it.lol. Santa Monicas fun too. If you end up near Culver City (very close to santa monica) check out the Blind Barber. From the outside its a little four chair barbershop. You walk in go past the guys getting a haircut or a shave to the back door and that takes you into a hallway, you follow that to a bar . Cool, peeps

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a "top"FCS QB considering a trasfer to oregon again. Texas and TCU also options.

Not sure how I feel. I knew who Adams was. knew he could play. I dont know who this guy is or what he can do. Dakota Prukop from Montana State.
Montana State QB Dakota Prukop to visit Oregon Ducks this weekend while mulling possible transfer

Not even a mention of the major he's been wanting that his school doesn't offer and he can't find anywhere but Oregon. I guess they can make one up later.I remember the days (not too long ago) when Oregon fans would give us a list of all the QBs on the roster that were the next .... no , even better than Marcus.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Status
Not open for further replies.