• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU Shmucks are going DOWN against a crappy Beaver team playin their third stringer QBer on Friday!

I'll bear witness to it ALL in your house.

36 point DAWGZ! HA!

:yes:
I will bet my left nut Oregon wins.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU Shmucks are going DOWN against a crappy Beaver team playin their third stringer QBer on Friday!

I'll bear witness to it ALL in your house.

36 point DAWGZ! HA!
:yes:
I'm sure there are a lot of people that would love to see that game be that close. Good luck to your boys that day.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But do you have the nads to take a 36 point avi spread play w/ me OD?

I didn't think so...
can not do avi bets, DayMan and I are near the end of our bet which will result in an avy change to either of us.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aloha from the islands PAC12 peeps. Huskies maintaining a line of -5.5 to -6 in Vegas heading into this Friday's Apple cup. Great to hear.

Happy Holidays to you all......including you Ducks as well.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy thanksgiving to you and yours too Regent.

That line only came out as the assumption that Bender is starting that game has become more prevalent.

As we all know, that game is always hard to predict. The line means nothing. The records mean nothing. The rankings mean nothing. It's going to be the same smash mouth game it is every year.

The weather probably favors WSU. Going to be sunny and calm, albeit very cold. No problem throwing the rock in those conditions.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am all for it...I would take it...but I'm currently in an avy bet with DayMan
Dayman has said before he's got no problems letting you take a week with someone else and I'm sure he'd do it again. Besides, aren't you the one saying the bet really ends at the CCG? that week's bet would be over by then.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy thanksgiving to you and yours too Regent.

That line only came out as the assumption that Bender is starting that game has become more prevalent.

As we all know, that game is always hard to predict. The line means nothing. The records mean nothing. The rankings mean nothing. It's going to be the same smash mouth game it is every year.

The weather probably favors WSU. Going to be sunny and calm, albeit very cold. No problem throwing the rock in those conditions.

Mike Leach out on his big boy pants and found a run game too

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Leach out on his big boy pants and found a run game too
Sure, best run game he's had since he came there, but even with Bender your team is still much better off with conditions that allow a strong passing game. Rainy/windy would slightly favor UW accordingly.

Whichever team wins will have a new hero at QB in this series. Will Jake go out and make a name for himself in AC history? Or will Bender come into Montlake and leave a household name on the Palouse? Or does the pirate have one more ace up his sleeve and put Falk in anyway and he turns in a big game?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dayman has said before he's got no problems letting you take a week with someone else and I'm sure he'd do it again. Besides, aren't you the one saying the bet really ends at the CCG? that week's bet would be over by then.
does it count toward his bet though? Where is he?

Lets discuss this as I would take this bet with the beaver.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all are the fools that took a 6 month bet. One week either way doesn't seem like it makes a difference really as all of it will be in the off season anyway. That's part of the reason I won't ever do more than a one week bet. It locks you down into missing out on any other bets along the way.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, hard to tell. Once Bender gets comfortable he actually throws well. He bounced a few in the UCLA game and lucked out with some PI calls against Colorado to start off. But if Bender plays he sure as hell better check into runs since UW'S defense should be able to get lots of pressure on him.

And I have a bad feeling that Falk will play. The more and more I talk with Cougs the more and more they don't want Falk to play and save him for the bowl, but generally Mike Leach puts the middle finger up to the popular opinion.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After all the crap we went through with Kiffin and Sark, I can't believe Haden would be dumb enough to bring that clown to SC. God help us if Leach comes to SC.

Leach in Hollywood is a dream match. LA times reporters would live in his house just to fill that second rate paper.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It shouldn't be a low scoring game, but think location will still make a major difference in this game as the clear weather won't keep it from being a packed house. If the Husky D plays to its potential, we got a great shot at the W.

But Leach factor is always there. The guy has a well deserved rep of ruining other teams seasons.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It shouldn't be a low scoring game, but think location will still make a major difference in this game as the clear weather won't keep it from being a packed house. If the Husky D plays to its potential, we got a great shot at the W.

But Leach factor is always there. The guy has a well deserved rep of ruining other teams seasons.
Between the unpredictable nature of Leach, and Petersen's penchant for trick plays, the game is sure to be anything but boring and status quo.

Status
Not open for further replies.