• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you keep your slate open for when I win the bet.
Okay OD. My slate's open. Good luck with Stanford, USC, and if you're real lucky, Utah again. You know they're praying to their mormon jesus you guys win out.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay OD. My slate's open. Good luck with Stanford, USC, and if you're real lucky, Utah again. You know they're praying to their mormon jesus you guys win out.
Utah is not nearly as hot as they were when they played Oregon. and Oregon is much better than when they played Utah last. Remember VA aka Magic Man is healthy now!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I saw on that play they are not allowed to do. There is a difference between going for the ball and making early contact and interfering with another player's right to the ball. You don't need to convince me of anything else. I aknowleged that self inflicted wounds were the reason for the loss. But I'm not okay with just giving a pass to more shitty officiating (at least from what I and many other saw, or thought we saw) because of it..
I'm not giving the refs a pass. However I think everyone expects shitty refs at this point. Look at the outcome of the Nebraska game. Refs screwed that one up as well and they aren't Pac12 refs. It's a huge problem all over college football.

Until they pay for professional refs this is what you are going to get. The conferences are making hundreds of millions of dollars a year on it and can't pay for full time refs at it's highest level?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utah is not nearly as hot as they were when they played Oregon. and Oregon is much better than when they played Utah last. Remember VA aka Magic Man is healthy now!
I don't know something just doesn't add up with Adams . Not to subtract anything from what he's done. But he's not even a fraction of what mariota was

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know something just doesn't add up with Adams . Not to subtract anything from what he's done. But he's not even a fraction of what mariota was
Well no onei s going to replace Mariota, he's a legend, one of a kind. But, Adams aka Magic MAn does a damn good job.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh oh. Better hope magic man doesn't hurt one of his little fingers...

We'll see how it plays out. I'm thinking we may not see much of you for 6 months...

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh oh. Better hope magic man doesn't hurt one of his little fingers...

We'll see how it plays out. I'm thinking we may not see much of you for 6 months...
bro....seriously bro....im here. Win or lose I LOVE MY DUCKS

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well no onei s going to replace Mariota, he's a legend, one of a kind. But, Adams aka Magic MAn does a damn good job.
I'm not sure how Adams will fare when he plays USC. At this point it's too hard to do the math. But jones may divide the Oregon defense

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.