• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked up the contact info for the pac 12, if anyone would like to drop them a line and request that they either get competent officials, or at leat pay to have the current ones' heads surgically removed from their asses...

Pac-12 Conference
360 3rd Street, 3rd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94107
Main: (415) 580-4200 • Fax: (415) 549-2828 // 549-2829
I can write something up :plotting: they fucking blew

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I thought of the game and why we lost. I'm just sick of officials having way to much impact because of incompetence.
Even if I agreed that there were those kinds of impactful plays that were blown by the refs, I'd still say UW didn't deserve to win. They were way too sloppy with the ball. DW had two fumbles? Browning coughed up the ball and that one just killed them. That early pick where Browning should have seen the guy waiting to swoop in on the ball.

I put none of this on the refs. None.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, if by bad calls you are referring to either the offensive PI on us late, or the non call for PI on Utah earlier in that quarter, I didn't think either were wrong. It might be sort of being picky on Perkin's PI, but he did in fact push off to get that ball. It was plain as day from where we sat. And yet, the fans booed that shit for 15 minutes after it, but they were wrong. And that contact that wasn't called looked like the Utah player was going up for the ball and he's allowed to do that.

The story of our game was another great effort that wasn't rewarded with a win due to too many self inflicted wounds. It's the Cal game 2.0.

And if our receivers drop another ball that hits them right in the hands I'm going to personally go put super glue on their gloves. :gaah:
I don't know what you saw man... If that's the defenition of a push off, I have a great misunderstanding of some things. The fucking line judge who was trailing the play threw the flag. The guys in position who are supposed to make that call didn't see it... disagree about the no call as well. He was all over him. Especially if we're going to call Perkins barely touching a defender a push off, no way that was just going for the ball.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if I agreed that there were those kinds of impactful plays that were blown by the refs, I'd still say UW didn't deserve to win. They were way too sloppy with the ball. DW had two fumbles? Browning coughed up the ball and that one just killed them. That early pick where Browning should have seen the guy waiting to swoop in on the ball.

I put none of this on the refs. None.
If they won, they diseased to win, but they didn't... so I don't disagree. I do disagree about the refs. The bad calls I put 100% on them.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what you saw man... If that's the defenition of a push off, I have a great misunderstanding of some things. The fucking line judge who was trailing the play threw the flag. The guys in position who are supposed to make that call didn't see it... disagree about the no call as well. He was all over him. Especially if we're going to call Perkins barely touching a defender a push off, no way that was just going for the ball.
Even on replay at the stadium you could clearly see the guy going for the ball. They are allowed to do so.

There were some dumb calls and/or missing calls, but when aren't there? It doesn't matter what we think of those particular ones. Just stop dropping balls that hit you exactly where they are supposed to and stop making the dumb turnovers. I mean you are going to give up some and Utah's defense is good at creating them, but at least 3 of them were entirely just lack of focus/ball control and you can't have that and win at this level. That's the bottom line for me.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are wolverines fans really that delusional or desperate? They do realize Sparty losing to Nebraska. Doesn't change or alleviate the loss on a fumbled punt with 10 seconds left right?

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even on replay at the stadium you could clearly see the guy going for the ball. They are allowed to do so.

There were some dumb calls and/or missing calls, but when aren't there? It doesn't matter what we think of those particular ones. Just stop dropping balls that hit you exactly where they are supposed to and stop making the dumb turnovers. I mean you are going to give up some and Utah's defense is good at creating them, but at least 3 of them were entirely just lack of focus/ball control and you can't have that and win at this level. That's the bottom line for me.
What I saw on that play they are not allowed to do. There is a difference between going for the ball and making early contact and interfering with another player's right to the ball. You don't need to convince me of anything else. I aknowleged that self inflicted wounds were the reason for the loss. But I'm not okay with just giving a pass to more shitty officiating (at least from what I and many other saw, or thought we saw) because of it..

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked up the contact info for the pac 12, if anyone would like to drop them a line and request that they either get competent officials, or at leat pay to have the current ones' heads surgically removed from their asses...

Pac-12 Conference
360 3rd Street, 3rd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94107
Main: (415) 580-4200 • Fax: (415) 549-2828 // 549-2829

Aww, now you're coming around. I still say get rid of conference affiliated officials. A referee should not be getting a check from a conference especially now that playoff money is involved.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dayman losing avy bets left and right.
I'm 1 for 5 at this point. I'll bounce back though. I've got a bet with wallace I'm pretty confident about, and of course our wager. I know you're feeling good about it, but oregon's got a long way to go before they're crowed pac 12 champs...

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm 1 for 5 at this point. I'll bounce back though. I've got a bet with wallace I'm pretty confident about, and of course our wager. I know you're feeling good about it, but oregon's got a long way to go before they're crowed pac 12 champs...
can you stop making avy bets with people. Ours could be very impactful.

Status
Not open for further replies.