• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Close for the buffs. Not quite though.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffs aren't a doormat anymore which is great for the PAC.

Oregon St. is dialing up some nice D against Utah.

This week has some great match ups going on. Tonight with the two games in the state of Washington are going to be competitive games.

Washington wins tonight and bowl hopes stay alive. Critical. :hope:

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Husky fans, anybody asking where that UW team was against Oregon, or in any other games this season?

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Husky fans, anybody asking where that UW team was against Oregon, or in any other games this season?
No, just happy that team showed up tonight, and hoping it sticks around.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ha, good one. Yup the Ducks Dominated the Huskies for the past decade, but, wait for it........without a SINGLE National Championship. Yup, the big "O" or "0" you decide.

That Oregon NC window has closed, with much success, but not ultimate success.

All in good fun, but I think CP leads the Huskies to MANY future wins over the ducks. I'll wait.
But, man, they look good, much improved, with quality athletes.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We got a great defense, but the offense is still a major work in progress with all those freshman. An offense not ready for primetime and Dawg fans can recognize that. You can see the progress being made by this team in 2015 compared to last year, but we're still a year away from really being able to compete against the PAC each week on offense and doing it with consistancy. I'm not going to dwell on the games we didn't perform on offense this year. We need to get better on offense, but I got faith we'll get there considering the coaching talent and the commitment from the players. I haven't seen any "give up" in the players this year. They get out there and play in all situations.

I'll take what we got tonight. Sip that like a top single malt aged to perfection. We're moving in the right direction and that's all that matters given the specific circumstances of this team.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh fu_k the ducks and off to the dog pound.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You remember when you were still telling us UW wouldn't win more than like 3 games because of their gauntlet? I said then UW would win at least 2 of their so-called unwinnable stretch and they have.

This is a very young team that will play inconsistently even over this last stretch of the season. They might make several mistakes and look like shit next week. Really no one can predict. It's just how things are with so many kids learning their way around college ball as starters.

I'm just happy to keep seeing progress. Browning is starting to look like he's catching up to the speed of the game and he's making better decisions accordingly. The line is improving in pass blocking. The defense is still showing they are the overall strength of this team.

@mrwallace2ku, you get your one game where I can't make any negative comments about Smith. Not sure if there will ever be another so enjoy it. :whistle:

:lol:

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Close for the buffs. Not quite though.

That result is getting old. While it's showing improvement, it's still losing. They just ate losers at this point. They find all new ways to do so. They ran like 100 offensive plays and lost. Who does that,.... Colorado does. QB is just good enough to make them not suck, but he's a allergic to clutch and wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.