• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still can't get over that after all this time we have a real life buffs fan up here.

Now we need more than just a couple of people who also root for Cal and get a real Cal fan in here and our dinner set would be complete. :whistle:
Too bad none of us knew 'Beers&Bears' any better than just another one of us posters on the OG PAC thread on SeeBS.

He would fit in perfect here Wiz!

:suds:

Well, as good as any of us OG PAC dude's fit in here..... :lol:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would have ran the Pac12 pick'em all this time as well. He was always good for a troll free hang out kind of football chat, but could get in the fray as much as anyone. B&B was a cool cat for sure.

There were others on that board as well, but that was way too long ago for me to come up with names of.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would have ran the Pac12 pick'em all this time as well. He was always good for a troll free hang out kind of football chat, but could get in the fray as much as anyone. B&B was a cool cat for sure.

There were others on that board as well, but that was way too long ago for me to come up with names of.
Can't ever forget NorthWestTrucker. Remember that dude was on suicide watch after a couple of unexpected losses by the Trojans?

That's about all I can remember too from that thread.

Too bad there is no archive or a way to contact each other, for the most part, when these medias fail us.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't ever forget NorthWestTrucker. Remember that dude was on suicide watch after a couple of unexpected losses by the Trojans?

He bought into the pre-season #1 hype huge before the wheels started coming off on that season. Seemed like he took it pretty hard when it happened.

I remember him posting something along the lines of "I guess it can't be done with only 75" as part of a "not posting anymore" and then he never returned.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He bought into the pre-season #1 hype huge before the wheels started coming off on that season. Seemed like he took it pretty hard when it happened.

I remember him posting something along the lines of "I guess it can't be done with only 75" as part of a "not posting anymore" and then he never returned.
Man, what a drama queen...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, what a drama queen...
I think there was a little more going on with him than that. But yeah, if I ever found myself getting that upset over how a team I like performs, I think I'd give up watching sports.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still can't get over that after all this time we have a real life buffs fan up here.

Now we need more than just a couple of people who also root for Cal and get a real Cal fan in here and our dinner set would be complete. :whistle:
A real Cal fan showed up somewhere in the V2 thread I recall. I think seeing a real Stanford fan on a non Stanford board scared him.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So by quarters...your team really only won the 3rd quart decisively...well done oly.

So how come last year in the Natty it was 21-20 mid way through the he 3rd qtr Duck fans say tOSU skull dragged the Ducks in the last 18 mins but it's not ok to use that for this game?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was a little like the OD vacations on this board only with the honor to stay gone. :dhd:

Seriously, he had other things going on. He was kind of burned out on CBS as well and had something going on at home from what I can remember. But yeah, USC not playing well lit the fuse for sure.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a little like the OD vacations on this board only with the honor to stay gone. :dhd:

Seriously, he had other things going on. He was kind of burned out on CBS as well and had something going on at home from what I can remember. But yeah, USC not playing well lit the fuse for sure.

Yeah, now that you say that, I remember him being burnt out on CBS. I think he was basically looking for a reason to step away from there and USC provided it. I always figured he'd drop back in from time to time, but he never did. Too bad, I think he'd have liked this place.

SeeYouNT

Вы хотели бы некоторые Путина?
Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone have a clue as to who's gonna win the South?

Any of yous ready to say that The Cardinal is a lock for the North just yet?
(Besides SUBuddha)

The Tardinal is a lock. There, I said it.

i still like Utah in the South

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flight leaves tomorrow folks. Any other ducks making the trip?

So stOked
If Oregon loses, will you be able to get on here to express yourself?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably wont get much sleep tonight....too excited. SO STOKED FOR DUCK GAME IN TEMPE TOMORORW!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.