• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
False
USC game was at 5.
Thank you Oly for pointing that out, Sorry I was heated last night. Still one game in primetime football hours is ridiculous. You would think at least games on our own network would try to appeal to the fans. There is no excuse for the P12 network forcing games into late time slots when they have open slots earlier in the day.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love late games....sit around all day watching other teams play then your team gets the solo spotlight of the night...LOVE IT!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love late games....sit around all day watching other teams play then your team gets the solo spotlight of the night...LOVE IT!
... says a non season ticket holder.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... says a non season ticket holder.
oh damn bro. good for you. Congrats man, hope UW some day makes a statue of you on campus.

First world problems.

Don't like it, don't go. boofuckinghoo.

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"surviving" 41-24 :burt:

Well to be fair, it was a 7 point game in the 4th. Not like it was some stroll through the park like it's usually been these past years. I'm sure all Oregon fans weren't expecting it to be that close in the 4th.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh damn bro. good for you. Congrats man, hope UW some day makes a statue of you on campus.

First world problems.

I figured out what I'm going to do for your avy...

Good luck this week. Every game is a must win for you to have a chance...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First world problems.

:wtf:
A ferd fan was bringing it up, wallace has mentioned it, and so have others including duck fans. I say it and you go off the rails. :L

I'm sure it's a lot easier to deal with late games for the TV audience. I didn't care that the UW/Stanford game was late because I was at home anyway. It does matter to those that go there including (and particularly) the students.

If you don't like those up here that go to the game complaining about the game too bad. We have as much right to voice our opinions as you do. This site isn't just about you and your needs.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf:
A ferd fan was bringing it up, wallace has mentioned it, and so have others including duck fans. I say it and you go off the rails. :L

I'm sure it's a lot easier to deal with late games for the TV audience. I didn't care that the UW/Stanford game was late because I was at home anyway. It does matter to those that go there including (and particularly) the students.

If you don't like those up here that go to the game complaining about the game too bad. We have as much right to voice our opinions as you do. This site isn't just about you and your needs.
I said I loved late games and you come back and stick your nose up in the air and claim its because I'm a non season ticket holder.

yeah I'm not a ticket holder, because I like watching all games in the confines of my own home.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well to be fair, it was a 7 point game in the 4th. Not like it was some stroll through the park like it's usually been these past years. I'm sure all Oregon fans weren't expecting it to be that close in the 4th.
It never felt in question though.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I loved late games and you come back and stick your nose up in the air and claim its because I'm a non season ticket holder.

yeah I'm not a ticket holder, because I like watching all games in the confines of my own home.
Are you going to watch from your hotel room in Tempe?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
being built on UW campus now.

View attachment 45627
Because somehow I suggested I'm something big because I have season tickets? :L

Chill out bro. Mamba's a season ticket holder and we have quite a few others. It just says we are passionate about our sports and put our money where our mouth is.

I said I can see why sitting at home is different. What more do you want ffs?

If you are happy with every duck game being after 7pm then by all means lobby the school to make that happen. I'd gladly take the 12:30's you don't care as much for.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because somehow I suggested I'm something big because I have season tickets? :L

Chill out bro. Mamba's a season ticket holder and we have quite a few others. It just says we are passionate about our sports and put our money where our mouth is.

I said I can see why sitting at home is different. What more do you want ffs?

If you are happy with every duck game being after 7pm then by all means lobby the school to make that happen. I'd gladly take the 12:30's you don't care as much for.
oh piss off.

Status
Not open for further replies.