• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps the best highlight compilation put out by Stanford Football. Love the old vs. new images. Sorry ti came against your team @Vitamike . @TheDayMan these boys are coming for your team. Take solace in the fact that if Stanford loses I not only have to wear your avi, but I have to teach in a UW polo next week.

Enjoy all:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would a Wazzu fan have to show up? I'm still pissed at Arizona for giving Leach a raise and extension.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had Arizona not choked donkey balls against us a few years ago this would be Leach's last contractual year instead we upset you and douche waffle got an extension and raise

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had Arizona not choked donkey balls against us a few years ago this would be Leach's last contractual year instead we upset you and douche waffle got an extension and raise
I thought you were talking about last season when we smoked you.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I disagree about had Arizona won Mike Leach would be gone by now. That game had no impact.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You beat Arizona! Here's a contract extension"

The fuck?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We wouldn't have gone to a bowl game, we needed two upsets all year to get to a bowl game. 6 wins is a big accomplishment for him I guess.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We wouldn't have gone to a bowl game, we needed two upsets all year to get to a bowl game. 6 wins is a big accomplishment for him I guess.
6 wins is a big deal for your program overall. It was only the second 6+ win season in a decade. Don't act like your program is that elite that you can snub your nose at a bowl season. Only been like 11 in program history or something? :noidea:

Let that sink in. 11 bowls in over 120 years. And you are dogging on a coach that got one of those. :L

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 wins is a big deal for your program overall. It was only the second 6+ win season in a decade. Don't act like your program is that elite that you can snub your nose at a bowl season. Only been like 11 in program history or something? :noidea:

Let that sink in. 11 bowls in over 120 years. And you are dogging on a coach that got one of those. :L

I never once snubbed by nose nor would ever would. I was just replying to his confusion over what that Arizona win had to do with Leach's raise.

And FYI with any average coach we would've made a bowl every year during Leach's tenure. Any other coach in the conference and we'd be 6-0

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Out of context brother. 6 wins is big for our school and our coaches who never sniffed Leach's salary. 6 wins should be a bad season for a dude with his salary and schedule he has had since taking over. There is zero reason his record is where it's at right now as our coach, he wasn't left an empty cupboard like Wulff's 2008 and 2009.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of context brother. 6 wins is big for our school and our coaches who never sniffed Leach's salary. 6 wins should be a bad season for a dude with his salary and schedule he has had since taking over. There is zero reason his record is where it's at right now as our coach, he wasn't left an empty cupboard like Wulff's 2008 and 2009.
Really? You are starting to see the benefit of his turnover. What Wulff left him and what are the kinds of kids he needs for his high flying offense were clearly two different players. Reaching a bowl game with mostly someone else's kids when he was still trying to find his type of QB was actually a great sign. This is Leach's 4th season. His first class was thrown together (as always happens in changes) so you aren't really seeing the full effect of his changes.

You are letting your preconceived hate cloud your judgement. Falk is only a soph. You have big things going on. It's ok to enjoy some of it. They really won't throw you out of the Leach hater club for it.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? You are starting to see the benefit of his turnover. What Wulff left him and what are the kinds of kids he needs for his high flying offense were clearly two different players. Reaching a bowl game with mostly someone else's kids when he was still trying to find his type of QB was actually a great sign. This is Leach's 4th season. His first class was thrown together (as always happens in changes) so you aren't really seeing the full effect of his changes.

You are letting your preconceived hate cloud your judgement. Falk is only a soph. You have big things going on. It's ok to enjoy some of it. They really won't throw you out of the Leach hater club for it.

Leach inherited one of the statically better passing offenses in the nation. They were not a deep team by no means but we're alot better than 3 wins. I can understand your point of him needing to find his QB. But he's an offensive guru and Jeff Tues was better than any QB he had at Tech and Halliday is right there too. As well as if he doesn't have his guy fucking run the ball.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, it's not about the quality of athlete he had left, it's how they fit in with his very unique offense. Also, as often happens, some of those kids didn't buy in. You need a TEAM to win.

Sark had to clean house to some degree and Petersen has had a ton of turnover. Explain to me how UW's defense is better this year with only a name or two anyone has heard of over a unit that put 4 guys into the NFL last year in the first round? There was more seasoned talent last year. No one argues that, but this unit plays as a team and every kid is on board. That matters greatly.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can find the list over on the other page, but it does not explain the teasers
Hopefully, this wont be the case moving forward. We are trying different things (Outside the box thinking) to get our traditional contest to 'fit' in the conditional format provided.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got my tickets to the Utah game. Can I please see a dam victory already!
Have a good time jim!

I wont be rooting for your Trojans but I will be looking for you guys to hang that loss them Bruins are gonna need those Utes to get to give UCLA a chance to win the South.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully, this wont be the case moving forward. We are trying different things (Outside the box thinking) to get our traditional contest to 'fit' in the conditional format provided.

I'm not complaining at all...just happy someone takes the time to put the game together.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not complaining at all...just happy someone takes the time to put the game together.
No worries TJ, it was actually @mrwallace2ku who had me thinking of a better way to do this.

Once the games for Week 9 open next week, you all should get to see these changes.

Still waiting on @SUBuddha to give it the once over and confirm these changes look good to him as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.