• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure no fan base is jealous of Oregon, I mean damn Oregon has as many titles as we do and we've been relevant in football like 10 times in over 100 years of playing football.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, it's UCLA & USC as main rivals and the beauty of it has always been that it has never mattered if the other was playing well or not.

Beating your rival can be the only saving grace when your team is in a slump or in a down year, especially if your rival is doing well!
I meant everyone more or less targets the team on top more than actually being rivals. USC didn't give a shit about us unless we were challenging them for the conference either. Oregon has been the team people circle only because they were the team to overtake. That role for as long as I can remember was almost always USC.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you're jealous.
Sure, jealous of a fan base that still acts like they are victimized like 20 years past the time it was last legitimate. And so jealous of a base that at the same time acts like they own the world and yet shit the bed in big games when it matters. Yep, you got us.

How long will it be until you all get over whatever butt hurt you had and stop playing the victim role? 30 years? 40? :noidea:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did any of you all catch Rich Rods melt down after he found out the UW/Zona game time was set for 8pm?
Rich Rodriguez of Arizona Wildcats rips scheduling in Pac-12 conference
The vid clip in it is only a small part of what he actually said. He kind of went on and on about it.

Trust me, when I found out my Halloween night was going to be an 8pm kickoff which makes back to back late night games I wasn't happy either. Still, they aren't turning down all that fat cash the league is kicking back to the schools with this increased revenue. None of us cares for it. There is no parity in it. The TV networks all decide who gets what and some teams just get entirely fucked by it. Didn't wallace complain about all the late games last year for the beavs?

SeeYouNT

Вы хотели бы некоторые Путина?
Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for being jealous of the Nike money... :L
Really bad attempt at figuring out why we make so much fun of it. The ducks didn't work their way up the ladder, they paid their way there and it shows on the big stages. It wasn't blood sweat and tears, it was x-boxes in your locker and all the trimmings that go with being entitled. Hell no we don't want to get a bump that way. The kids need to know it's a privilege to play for your team, not being lured there with candy. WSU would probably love the money and would take that kind of boost. Oregon State probably as well. Most of the rest don't need that to find kids to play for their teams. UW has not fallen on hard times because we don't have some mega donor making the taj mahal of football operations centers. We had a shitty AD that ran the football team into the ground because she was all about empowering womens sports and it has taken some time to find the right path out of the hole that bitch left. It really isn't any more complicated than that.

See, this is why we will never stop rubbing it in...condescending husky arrogance.

12_tag.png

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for being jealous of the Nike money... :L
Really bad attempt at figuring out why we make so much fun of it. The ducks didn't work their way up the ladder, they paid their way there and it shows on the big stages. It wasn't blood sweat and tears, it was x-boxes in your locker and all the trimmings that go with being entitled. Hell no we don't want to get a bump that way. The kids need to know it's a privilege to play for your team, not being lured there with candy. WSU would probably love the money and would take that kind of boost. Oregon State probably as well. Most of the rest don't need that to find kids to play for their teams. UW has not fallen on hard times because we don't have some mega donor making the taj mahal of football operations centers. We had a shitty AD that ran the football team into the ground because she was all about empowering womens sports and it has taken some time to find the right path out of the hole that bitch left. It really isn't any more complicated than that.
Whatever helps you sleep at night, chief.:thumb:

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did any of you all catch Rich Rods melt down after he found out the UW/Zona game time was set for 8pm?
Rich Rodriguez of Arizona Wildcats rips scheduling in Pac-12 conference
The vid clip in it is only a small part of what he actually said. He kind of went on and on about it.

Trust me, when I found out my Halloween night was going to be an 8pm kickoff which makes back to back late night games I wasn't happy either. Still, they aren't turning down all that fat cash the league is kicking back to the schools with this increased revenue. None of us cares for it. There is no parity in it. The TV networks all decide who gets what and some teams just get entirely fucked by it. Didn't wallace complain about all the late games last year for the beavs?
David Shaw has been known to make comments about this, not that charged though. He was heard to say he agrees with Rich Rod on this. Stanford is looking like other than ND most of their kickoffs will be the 7:30 slot for the remainder of the season.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utes have had back to back late games. Just means that I'm usually still drunk when 5am rolls around and I wake up regardless of what time I actually ass out.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David Shaw has been known to make comments about this, not that charged though. He was heard to say he agrees with Rich Rod on this. Stanford is looking like other than ND most of their kickoffs will be the 7:30 slot for the remainder of the season.
I'd rather have some earlier games like 10am than keep creeping later and later with more and more games. I mean 8pm is brutal for a lot of people. There is no reason they couldn't move at least one earlier and put it on their own network. And why can they have 2 7:30/8 pm games at the same time, but not 4/5pm? At least it feels like there are so many more of the late night ones.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever helps you sleep at night, chief.:thumb:
That's literally all your fans have when people post the truth. Thank you for verifying it.

:suds:

Oh, and see unt, 12 also stands for the number of pennies the average nike sweatshop 'employee' makes a day. Coincidence?

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love reading all the beautifully crafted essays and diatribes of the loser huskies. @WizardHawk @RegentDenali and co. they get better and better every year.

I can sum them up for you all. waaahhhh....waaaaaahhhhhh....Phil knight, Nike, waaaaahhhhhh.....waaaaaaahhhhhhh

whatever makes swallowing 12 years of losing easier, I guess go for it.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember twelve years ago, when Phil knight rushed for over 400 yards against UW. then in 2009 he passed for over 500. in 2011 he had 12 sacks and 3 forced fumbles. in 2014 he made 9 filed goals. and of course in 2015 he out coached the mighty Lil'Chris Peterson.

it's all Nike

it's all Phil knight

it's all 12

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's literally all your fans have when people post the truth. Thank you for verifying it.

:suds:

Oh, and see unt, 12 also stands for the number of pennies the average nike sweatshop 'employee' makes a day. Coincidence?

12?

12?

what do you know about 12?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12?

12?

what do you know about 12?
Lots.
12 is the average IQ of ducks fans
12 is the average number of years ducks fans have know football existed
12 is the age level of most of the ducks hate material
12 is the number of teeth the average duck fans have
12 is the number of times Vernon Adams had to retake his tests

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots.
12 is the average IQ of ducks fans
12 is the average number of years ducks fans have know football existed
12 is the age level of most of the ducks hate material
12 is the number of teeth the average duck fans have
12 is the number of times Vernon Adams had to retake his tests
Troll feeding. You may like the the 1 thread on the college football main.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troll feeding. You may like the the 1 thread on the college football main.
Meh, if you can't shut them up you might as well roll with it. They have a bye week so I'm sure they won't tire of it for another full week, but eventually there will be something else in life besides us for them to talk about.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, if you can't shut them up you might as well roll with it. They have a bye week so I'm sure they won't tire of it for another full week, but eventually there will be something else in life besides us for them to talk about.
I haven't watched Washington even once this year. I spent a few weeks in cali for the butte fire in San Andreas. Needless to say, I've been limited in my college football viewing. Where are the Huskies failing?

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. At least until Wednesday. :pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.