• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:spit:
A Raiders fan posted this.
Man, I live in Western Washington and I get an earful from all of those arrogant fucks up here all the time. They always ask me how I can root for the Raiders or the Ducks when I live here. I tell them that it is because I've always been a Raiders and a Ducks and the Bandwagon just isn't for me. And the truth is about a good many of them, they have only been Seahawks fans for 6-7 years.

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong, I can get along with a true honest to goodness lifelong Seahawks fan. It is the "bandwagoners" that I have a special place for and it involves their lips being firmly planted in my nether regions.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, the team has been in existence since I was three. I have followed the Hawks through good and bad, hard to believe this is their 40th season as a team, fuck I am old.

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, the team has been in existence since I was three. I have followed the Hawks through good and bad, hard to believe this is their 40th season as a team, fuck I am old.
Then you are what I would call a lifelong fan.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I applaud any seahawk fan pre Mike Holmgren period.
Fun story, my buddies dad was the shrink for the Nordstrom's family when they owned the team. I got to go to a cookout with the team after the season, met Jacob Green, Nash, Largent etc. Great day.

The team practiced at my high school during the '88 strike as well.

On the down side I had to sit next to Ken Behring and Theisman at the National High School Football Scholar Athlete banquet.

But yes I go back to the Patera years where trick plays were all the Hawks had.

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun story, my buddies dad was the shrink for the Nordstrom's family when they owned the team. I got to go to a cookout with the team after the season, met Jacob Green, Nash, Largent etc. Great day.

The team practiced at my high school during the '88 strike as well.

On the down side I had to sit next to Ken Behring and Theisman at the National High School Football Scholar Athlete banquet.

But yes I go back to the Patera years where trick plays were all the Hawks had.
So you must be in heaven with the past 7 or 8 seasons then.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been nice, but I have noticed a change in the fan base that makes me less prone to cheer loudly in bars lest I be compared to some of the dipshits that have made the fan base look so bad.

Then again I live in AZ now and it seems everyone here is a Raider or Cowboy fan, hardly see any Cardinal's fans in comparison.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no one was the Seahawks in Super Tecmo Bowl
Bullshit! I was... Dropped bombs with Krieg. The only real advantage I remember in that game was if you were the Raiders with Bo Jackson.

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been nice, but I have noticed a change in the fan base that makes me less prone to cheer loudly in bars lest I be compared to some of the dipshits that have made the fan base look so bad.

Then again I live in AZ now and it seems everyone here is a Raider or Cowboy fan, hardly see any Cardinal's fans in comparison.
It's still amazing how there are quite a few Raiders Fans everywhere you might go.

And Yes, success does bring in a different sort of fan. It happens.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:DIs it safe to come here today? I don't wanna get "trolled hard" by butt hurt Duck fan.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit! I was... Dropped bombs with Krieg. The only real advantage I remember in that game was if you were the Raiders with Bo Jackson.
many teams have advantages. KC And the Nigerian nightmare.

the Niners.

Bills and Thurmon Thomas

I recall no one being the Patriots, Jets, Seahawks, Browns, Saints, Colts.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That might be true in Tucson but it seems the whole Phoenix area has been Cardinals crazy for the past few years now. I'm not denying that Phoenix also has a ton of other fans though as they have transplants from everywhere.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
many teams have advantages. KC And the Nigerian nightmare.

the Niners.

Bills and Thurmon Thomas

I recall no one being the Patriots, Jets, Seahawks, Browns, Saints, Colts.
Ah, yeah. Thurmon Thomas had Bo Jackson speed in the game, it's all coming back...

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it all the time too in Olympia. though I was never much for the NFL but have come around to the Seahawks since I have lived up here for 12 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.