• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed. Seattle fans are the lowest form of scum. no wonder God took their basketball team.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swear to God it is a Seattle thing. And I honestly don't think (my Ducks their Huskys) is a deciding factor here.

Whether it is Mariners, Fuskys, 12th bags games.... They are the shitiest big bunch of shit fans I have ever encountered. Ike every time I have been to these team's home games they are the worst. And I have been to a lot of MLB, CFB, and NFL stadiums.

Nothing co ores to Seattle fans. Literally do not know how to act.

Don't forget the jack asses at the U.S. Open.

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swear to God it is a Seattle thing. And I honestly don't think (my Ducks their Huskys) is a deciding factor here.

Whether it is Mariners, Fuskys, 12th bags games.... They are the shitiest big bunch of shit fans I have ever encountered. Like every time I have been to these team's home games they are the worst. And I have been to a lot of MLB, CFB, and NFL stadiums.

Nothing compares to Seattle fans. Literally do not know how to act.
It's pretty bad when middle aged drunk women are talking shit to 10 year old kids.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sense some seriously rustled jimmies up in here.

:comeatmebro:

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you guys Seahawk fans are pretty obnoxious. I blame that on all the Cougs and guys from oregon mixing in the equation.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. Just pointing out that some people not to be named are living up to the stereotype.

Don't worry. mambas a big boy, he can handle being called out.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was in Seattle for a wedding in February - now granted my niece and her husband work for the M's, but geeze you should have heard the smack about how great the M's were going to be and the Rangers are the worst team in the West. Just like an Oregon fan over Worstington, Rangers have last laugh over the M's.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming from you? gold!

I am going to tell you something. I am probably the kindest person you could ever meet at a live sporting event. I go out of my way to cater guests no matter what color they wear. If you want proof I can give testimonies form over a dozen different fan bases on Twitter that paid compliments to me personally as well as my crew after our games. Win or lose. I shake their hands and make them feel welcomed both before and after.

Even Fuskies.

Now, cross me with juvenile shit at a game/tailgate and I will confront you on it. And when I do people think twice.

Those are just the facts.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was in Seattle for a wedding in February - now granted my niece and her husband work for the M's, but geeze you should have heard the smack about how great the M's were going to be and the Rangers are the worst team in the West. Just like an Oregon fan over Worstington, Rangers have last laugh over the M's.
Mariners fans talking shit? I should be surprised. But sadly I have seen it myself. fucking laughable.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to tell you something. I am probably the kindest person you could ever meet at a live sporting event. I go out of my way to cater guests no matter what color they wear. If you want proof I can give testimonies form over a dozen different fan bases on Twitter that paid compliments to me personally as well as my crew after our games. Win or lose. I shake their hands and make them feel welcomed both before and after.

Even Fuskies.

Now, cross me with juvenile shit at a game/tailgate and I will confront you on it. And when I do people think twice.

Those are just the facts.

So what happens when you get behind that PC that causes you to turn into a total dickhead?

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess what? You are the only person on this thread I won't tolerate doing it. Would you like to elaborate or nah?

mamba, I dont intimidate on the net or in real life big guy.

Just the facts.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dense. You are so dense.

Well, you keep pushing and hinting at stuff. I don't beat around the bush.

Foreplay and stuff were never my thing. I just get on with it.

Pisses the wife off but what do you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.