• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up with "Worstington" fans thinking they are relevent? They all jumped on the message boards after AZ skull drug the Ducks all over the field last year. Ducks came back and won the PAC, went to the CFB playoffs, crowned a Heisman. The Ducks are far closer to any of those accomplishments in the upcoming seasons than Worstington.

Congratulations?

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
husky fans are similar to someone who laughs and points out a neighbors car that has a flat, meanwhile their trailer is on fire. or rather it has been burned to the ground for decades. but that charred picture of Don James sure looks good on top of that rubble

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask mamba...
i just can't see getting too upset about a fanbase that's been owned for over a decade and spurts their load for a team that did what theirs can't. Trust me, I know the Fuskee fans, I live right in the middle of their fiefdom.

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
husky fans are similar to someone who laughs and points out a neighbors car that has a flat, meanwhile their trailer is on fire. or rather it has been burned to the ground for decades. but that charred picture of Don James sure looks good on top of that rubble
Yeah. Looks like BeaverShaver knows the Fuskee fan too

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's actually a pretty good analogy. I'd add that the neighbor with the flat we're laughing at also shit himself while trying to change it. It's at least nice to have that to entertain us while we save for a new trailor. And top all that off with an OD meltdown or several, that's like the insurance company believed us when we said we lost a Picasso in the flames.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's actually a pretty good analogy. I'd add that the neighbor with the flat were laughing at also shit himself while trying to change it. It's at least nice to have that to entertain us while we save for a new trailor. And top all that off with an OD meltdown or several, that's like the insurance company believed us when we said we lost a Picasso in the flames.
not bad, sir, not bad

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad you enjoy a so called, "meltdown" I understand you seem to have forgotten what it is like to have a meaningful football season and high expectations for your football program, and to have those things come crushing down with a loss.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TheDayMan

when can we move to level three- emotional battery and public humiliation ??

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad you enjoy a so called, "meltdown" I understand you seem to have forgotten what it is like to have a meaningful football season and high expectations for your football program, and to have those things come crushing down with a loss.
make no mistake, they truly understand the feeling of high expectations. every August.

by mid September, they are back to trashing Oregon whilst their program resembles a chicken with its head cut off

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When 12 in a row happens. Sir, feel free to eat all the beans you want and do what you will with them after that.

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
make no mistake, they truly understand the feeling of high expectations. every August.

by mid September, they are back to trashing Oregon whilst their program resembles a chicken with its head cut off
That would be the Seahawks in the Super Bowl

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no, I remember it well OD. Just be glad it's just one loss giving you that crashing down feeling.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no, I remember it well OD. Just be glad it's just one loss giving you that crashing down feeling.
yep. Ill be damned if 0-12 seasons ever happened in Eugene in modern day college football.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@mcnabb7542 isnt bad either. at least he has a partial brain
Swear to God it is a Seattle thing. And I honestly don't think (my Ducks their Huskys) is a deciding factor here.

Whether it is Mariners, Fuskys, 12th bags games.... They are the shitiest big bunch of shit fans I have ever encountered. Like every time I have been to these team's home games they are the worst. And I have been to a lot of MLB, CFB, and NFL stadiums.

Nothing compares to Seattle fans. Literally do not know how to act.

Status
Not open for further replies.