• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last seasons to be particular. throwing that pick at the end of the game...PRICELESS!!!

Fans of the team with the worst winning percentage in the NFL for the last decade trying to to talk smack about a team that has been to the last 2 Super Bowls...HILARIOUS!!!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, the team has been in existence since I was three. I have followed the Hawks through good and bad, hard to believe this is their 40th season as a team, fuck I am old.

They were always my second favorite from back in the Chuck Knox, Jim Zorn and Steve Largent days. Then, when that snake eating bitch took the Rams to St. Louis, it was an easy transition.

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans of the team with the worst winning percentage in the NFL for the last decade trying to to talk smack about a team that has been to the last 2 Super Bowls...HILARIOUS!!!
LOL...it is the "bandwagon" fans that I am constantly around up here that make me salty on the Seahawks. I think we are seeing where this is all going to go with the big contracts and holdout this season. I think the seahawks have had a good run and they will continue to be good for at least a few more years, but the hungry young team seems to be gone. The Cardinals and the Packers both look like better teams this season. And my Raiders are starting to take on the appearance of that young hungry team. There is a ways to go, but we are on our way up.

And, you know as well as I do, without the Raiders and Al Davis, we would not have the NFL we have today. Al forced the Merger, which is why Pete Rossell always seemed to have it out for Al and the Raiders. It has been a long time since our last Super Bowl Appearance, yes, but I did enjoy the good years from the mid 70's to the mid 80's and into some decent years in the early 90's and the short run in the early 2000's.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...it is the "bandwagon" fans that I am constantly around up here that make me salty on the Seahawks. I think we are seeing where this is all going to go with the big contracts and holdout this season. I think the seahawks have had a good run and they will continue to be good for at least a few more years, but the hungry young team seems to be gone. The Cardinals and the Packers both look like better teams this season. And my Raiders are starting to take on the appearance of that young hungry team. There is a ways to go, but we are on our way up.

And, you know as well as I do, without the Raiders and Al Davis, we would not have the NFL we have today. Al forced the Merger, which is why Pete Rossell always seemed to have it out for Al and the Raiders. It has been a long time since our last Super Bowl Appearance, yes, but I did enjoy the good years from the mid 70's to the mid 80's and into some decent years in the early 90's and the short run in the early 2000's.

Yeah, I get it about the bandwagon fans. As for the Seahawks, I think they have one more Super Bowl run in them, but agree that the "young, hungry team" seems to be fading a bit as guys are looking to get paid now. That's why the NFL maintains that hard cap. Guys get a few years in, have success, look to get paid and the team can't keep everybody.

Agree about Al and the Raiders. While I've never been a Raiders fan, I've always kind of liked their "fuck you, we're doing what we want" attitude. Always pulled for Al during his battles with the league. It'll be good for the league when the Raiders are relevant again. The NFL needs a good villain.

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I get it about the bandwagon fans. As for the Seahawks, I think they have one more Super Bowl run in them, but agree that the "young, hungry team" seems to be fading a bit as guys are looking to get paid now. That's why the NFL maintains that hard cap. Guys get a few years in, have success, look to get paid and the team can't keep everybody.

Agree about Al and the Raiders. While I've never been a Raiders fan, I've always kind of liked their "fuck you, we're doing what we want" attitude. Always pulled for Al during his battles with the league. It'll be good for the league when the Raiders are relevant again. The NFL needs a good villain.
LOL...the Raiders are historically good at being the villain. ;)

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders at first said F YOU to the NFL for wanting them to paint their 50 yard line gold....unfortunately the Raiders caved.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SAWEEET TO THE BOLDED!

No need to see a "linker".

I'm the kind of guy who says, "What have you done for me lately?"
Well we haven't played since 2012 so the "what have you done for me lately?" Doesn't really apply to our series.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and just FYI any Zona folks up for the AVI bet on the game this week. Straight up.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard a ugly rumor saying Scooby is most likely done for the year and is planning on entering the draft. I'm hoping it's just that...a rumor.

@The Derski . Have you heard anything like this today?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard a ugly rumor saying Scooby is most likely done for the year and is planning on entering the draft. I'm hoping it's just that...a rumor.

@The Derski . Have you heard anything like this today?
All I've heard is that he was going to miss several weeks with a foot injury. If he does miss the season and enter the draft that would be one depressing way to go out.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philip should get an eval from the NFL no matter what at the end of the season. I think he is good enough no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.