• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes not so sure Chip survives Philly after this year......and the man deserves to get out of that hole.

I see USC and Texas opening up...

have mercy if he goes to one of those schools.

Although I'd love to see him back at Oregon!

A hole of his own making. All the personnel decisions are his and his alone.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry about your loss @Olyduck. What a thing
went down to Oregon for the game ran into Mamba. got home a few hours ago as news was spreading that a coworker and friend passed away. Working in a hospital we deal with death but it doesnt make it easier when we lose someone we care about. I'll be around. I may post here and there and I will still be watching games I just dont know what I have in me right now for boards.

Sorry to hear that Oly.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright. Chip to USC needs to happen. Just for the SportsHoopla meltdowns. :hope:

That will never happen. USC has had their bought with probation and sactions and no Oregon deep pocket to protect him there.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking the same thing man but I trust our coaching staff to make the right decision for Scooby's health. If Scooby says he's ready, let him run wild!

Yeah, right! Your QB played on one leg for two game last year. Against UCLA, yes, Scooby will play.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Promote him.

But seriously, Smith may end up okay here. He's been an easy target, but obviously it can be unreasonable to criticize play calling as a fan. Still frustrating to see the offense show no improvement all last year, and then see a flat, uninspired offense and play calling to start at Boise. Already looking better though. We'll see how the offense progresses throughout the year. But in the mean time, it's nice to have wallace and his beavers to blame it on.

meh....feel free to "pile on" my Beavers DayMan....after last weeks win over SJSU, Beavers have been projected at season's start to NOT WIN A PAC12 GAME the rest of this year.

Bigger fish to fry on this end.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PAC12 QB rankings through week 3:

Yeah RD...Beaver QB looks pretty sad on that chart you posted until you look at his running stats and realize this kid is one of the best running QBs in the nation already...after only 3 games played @ the D1 level I mean.

Work in progress for sure.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BIG ballgame next week in EugenoLand for the Duckz Mamba...blowout? I think so. You going to that one?
Heck ya I'm going.

Def not seeing Blowout. I hope this is that game where Oregon finds its identity and do what they do.

Our fans need a boost of confidence.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm seeing a 3 score win at least. Ducks shut down Booker and make the Utes toss the rwak around the yard. Good chance to see your DC Pellum get his secondary group together early this year.
They can shut down the run. And Utah's passing game hasn't been good. Good completion % but only 1 TD pass to 2 ints on year for them.

They can play well against the run on defense. But have given up some chunks with their pass game. Vernon plays, he lights them up. This isn't MSU. And it is in Autzen.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm seeing a 3 score win at least. Ducks shut down Booker and make the Utes toss the rwak around the yard. Good chance to see your DC Pellum get his secondary group together early this year.

Ducks shut down Booker? No way. Need another game plan.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't be surprised to see BOTH QBs play some in this game...Lockie to run-n-pass over the top and Vernon to run-n-pass the short routes.

Seems reasonable to me.

Could happen.

Let's talk Beavers. Stanford, Huge road win over a double digit fav followed by a trip to a young hungry Beaver team in Corvallis. A 17 point opening line? Now bet down to -15. I can already smell money.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A 17 point opening line? Now bet down to -15. I can already smell money.

Beaver run D is super soft and looks like MaCaff of the Cards is finding holes now. Card/Beav games are always goodies, but that was Riley and this is K Satakie anew now. I like where we are going, but Stanford will give us fits.

That said, I'm a Gomer and a Homer and would lay the points w/ me boyz ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.