• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so stoked Oregon is playing a football team with a pulse this weekend.

Utah should be fun.

Is Wilson healthy and going to play for the Utes? Seems everytime we play Utah Wilson is hurt. or at least not 100%. classic excuse for this guy to keep in his back pocket.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, what?

Translation: the last thing USC needs is to hire a HC who was recently caught buying players and had to run to the NFL because he was show caused by the NCAA.

I would agree your better off with Sark after Dark right now. He's got the Cali recruit pipeline established and hasn't been show caused by the NCAA yet. Just keep a open reservation at Mailbu passages as part of the USC athletic dept expenses and you'll be in business.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation: the last thing USC needs is to hire a HC who was recently caught buying players and had to run to the NFL because he was show caused by the NCAA.

I would agree your better off with Sark after Dark right now. He's got the Cali recruit pipeline established and hasn't been show caused by the NCAA yet. Just keep a open reservation at Mailbu passages as part of the USC athletic dept expenses and you'll be in business.
speaking of pipelines the only thing Sarkisian has a pipeline to is the frozen Alaskan Pipeline.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red? what,? its more of a Copper color. Look at the A in the emblem, look at the color of the chin strap on the helmet. Dip shits are dumb, that aint red it's f-in copper! amirite?

I think you need to revisit the color wheel

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks. Apparently I don't speak Sun Devil. Glad you have mastered more than 1 language. :lol:

I'm good with giving Sark at least this year and next to see what he can do with a couple of full recruiting classes. If he isn't the answer, then I'm good with getting rid of him and going after Chip or someone else.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What coach was "recently caught buying players and had to run to the NFL"??

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What coach was "recently caught buying players and had to run to the NFL"??
I thought at first he was talking about Don James, as he is one coach I know who was actually caught giving inappropriate benefits. or then again it could be Pete Carroll. but who knows. Husky logic only makes sense if you're a Husky

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there I go again....

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought at first he was talking about Don James, as he is one coach I know who was actually caught giving inappropriate benefits. or then again it could be Pete Carroll. but who knows. Husky logic only makes sense if you're a Husky
Yep, it could be either Don James or Pete Carroll, but the problem is "neither one was charged with buying players in college". Yes Pete Carroll does buy players in the NFL. I didn't get his logic either, but I 'm not a Husky fan!!!

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The helmet is chrome red. Not sure what you're trying to say. :scratch:
Too wild for my taste

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwwPLBnfu-0XoE8aEulZ6KzZyTR7wACIaPq_P28D4UZG-fitt--A.jpg
Chrome Red right there bitches! That helmet's not even close to Chrome Red, looks more like a Chrome Orange! Damn Im good.

Utah Ute 1
Arizona dip shit 0
Ya Im feeling pretty good about myself right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.