• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May want to read Hammers thread in members only forum gentleman.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry. I've never posted nude, or other inappropriate images, and I don't plan on starting...

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I havent lost my touch on predicting Bering lines.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I did. Explained much I wasn't aware of and have wondered about. I enjoy posting here or I wouldn't be here in the first place but, in answer to the Hammer's question, I definitely can live without it. Why some one would foot the bill for a site like this with no return, I don't know; must get something back, I guess. But we are here as guests of the all powerful and have no claim to "fair treatment" except when that fair treatment meets the conditions of the owner even if ambivalent. As such, we have no complaint when the owner, or his appointees, exercise their power whether we feel that it meets our generally accepted ethical standards or not. So be it, now I know.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chrome red helmets are bad ass. Good call; they're gonna look sick with the all red unis

Chrome red helmets are bad ass. Good call; they're gonna look sick with the all red unis

Red? what,? its more of a Copper color. Look at the A in the emblem, look at the color of the chin strap on the helmet. Dip shits are dumb, that aint red it's f-in copper! amirite?

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok gotta say this, no offense to the U$C fans here, but what the fuck? 1/3 of the toejam players went to the locker room without shaking hands with Stanford after the game. This is the third time after a loss to Stanford in the coliseum since 2009 that part or the whole team has failed to show respect to the winning team.

That shit is just bush league. Hell even their own players fought with each other after the game (allegedly), Sark is a toxin as a leader.

ok [/rant]

TF and Clarskon especially have been gracious in the defeat, and never rubbed my nose in it when Stanford has lost in the past.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp I just read through about 12 pages of this wonderful PAC12 thread :scratch:

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, thinking I'm gonna be the alternate Cal fan again this year. Did it last year, just because I know little Sonny from when the Dykes clan lived in my 'hood growing up. Then they had to go and beat my Horns, but that's okay.

I'll be the (I think) lone Cal fan up in here again this year. If I had any eligibility, maybe I'd go give them a hand on defense :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.