• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the wheels come off this year I don't see Haden being hesitant at all to move forward, especially if Chip is available.

Because if he doesn't move on it, then Texas surely will.
Chip isn't going anywhere.

First off, Eagles are invested in him. Starting over would set them back more than where they are today.

Secondly, we are two weeks in.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the wheels come off this year I don't see Haden being hesitant at all to move forward, especially if Chip is available.

Because if he doesn't move on it, then Texas surely will.

Yeah. If the wheels come off, Haden may have to fire him to save his own job. Apparently, some pretty influential boosters weren't enamored with the Sark hire in the first place. They were willing to see what happened and he did okay last year which quieted them for awhile. But, I guess a few used the drunk Sark thing to start calling for Sarks head.

So yeah, a rough season and Kelly available, I could see it. I just don't think things will be bad enough this year that it will cost Sark his job.

Of course, the other question is, would Kelly even be interested in USC?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when that little shit beat us in 2000. :gaah:

Of course, it was The Beavs defense that really killed us. :tsk:
Oregon plays Purdue in the Rose Bowl as the undefeated champ if Ducks had won.

Damn Beavers.

That year was wild. UW, OSU, UO all finish w/ one loss in conference.

Joey never got what he wanted most a Rose Bowl game.

Next year UO finishes 2 in both polls and doesn't get to Natty vs Miami in Pasadena. Prolly would have got beat, but should have had the chance.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lolz...I always loved Harrington, guy won more Civils than lost I believe, but dam that ONE DAY was awesome. Kinda like the Wheaton pick, changed the UO fortunes it did.
OSU beats UO, UO beats UW, UW beats OSU.

What a season 2000 was.

We Ducks fans are waiting for yall to get back up here. The air is much cleaner.

SeeYouNT

Вы хотели бы некоторые Путина?
Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon plays Purdue in the Rose Bowl as the undefeated champ if Ducks had won.

Damn Beavers.

That year was wild. UW, OSU, UO all finish w/ one loss in conference.

Joey never got what he wanted most a Rose Bowl game.

Next year UO finishes 2 in both polls and doesn't get to Natty vs Miami in Pasadena. Prolly would have got beat, but should have had the chance.

Yeah, 2000 was a crazy year for the PNW.

I was giving Husky fans so much shit during and after the game against them at Autzen that year. After the game I was in their ears telling them that they weren't going to the Rose Bowl blah blah blah :L

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look at this slate of games. Conference play is finally here!

Utah @Oregon
Cal @ Washington
UCLA @ Zona
USC @ ASU
Stanford @ Oregon State

Nichols @ Colorado

Last edited:

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TheDayMan what would your opinion be of Jonathan if he leads an offense that breaks the streak?
Promote him.

But seriously, Smith may end up okay here. He's been an easy target, but obviously it can be unreasonable to criticize play calling as a fan. Still frustrating to see the offense show no improvement all last year, and then see a flat, uninspired offense and play calling to start at Boise. Already looking better though. We'll see how the offense progresses throughout the year. But in the mean time, it's nice to have wallace and his beavers to blame it on.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes not so sure Chip survives Philly after this year......and the man deserves to get out of that hole.

I see USC and Texas opening up...

have mercy if he goes to one of those schools.

Although I'd love to see him back at Oregon!
He'll end up at Arkansas.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
went down to Oregon for the game ran into Mamba. got home a few hours ago as news was spreading that a coworker and friend passed away. Working in a hospital we deal with death but it doesnt make it easier when we lose someone we care about. I'll be around. I may post here and there and I will still be watching games I just dont know what I have in me right now for boards.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I was thinking before I got this news and meant to post all day though,
USC before you can take back the Pac maybe you should work on taking back California.
Sorry if someone else has said this, didnt feel like reading all the pages I missed since Friday.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
went down to Oregon for the game ran into Mamba. got home a few hours ago as news was spreading that a coworker and friend passed away. Working in a hospital we deal with death but it doesnt make it easier when we lose someone we care about. I'll be around. I may post here and there and I will still be watching games I just dont know what I have in me right now for boards.

One thing I was thinking before I got this news and meant to post all day though,
USC before you can take back the Pac maybe you should work on taking back California.
Sorry if someone else has said this, didnt feel like reading all the pages I missed since Friday.

Sorry for your loss. Yeah, USC sucks has been a topic, I didn't see anyone post it like you though.

All the best. :suds:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay strong Oly. So sorry to hear it man.

Status
Not open for further replies.