• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mich St v tOSU is most likely the regular season game of the year for the big10. Game day will be there for sure baring one or both of those teams dropping games leading up to it.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Dawg is pleased with what we've done this OOC. Besides the 1st half of the first game, we've executed about as well as any of us could of imagined.

This includes back to back games with 300+ passing yds from a freshman QB and freshman all over the offense and defense making plays.

Things change greatly starting this week and I know it. But I'm not going to rag the coaches for anything right now. Of course I would want the W @ Boise, but besides that, I have little to bitch about tonight and won't. This team is becoming Petersens 100%. Nice to see it all coming together, even though we got plenty more work to do to get back to the Rose Bowl.

Tonight I feel good for the Dawgs and the future. Plus the Cal game is very intriguing considering the state of their defense compared to ours. We keep their offense honest and we got a good shot. Will be interesting to see the opening line and where it's at by game time.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight I feel good for the Dawgs and the future. Plus the Cal game is very intriguing considering the state of their defense compared to ours. We keep their offense honest and we got a good shot. Will be interesting to see the opening line and where it's at by game time.
Cal is all set for a letdown after a win in Austin. Not quite like beating a top ten team and then going on the road, but not easy to overcome for college kids. Look at the teams that laid eggs this week because players played poorly: UCLA, USC, Alabama, Ohio State, etc. . . It's tough for some of these guys to maintain focus when they are so busy reading their own press clippings.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PAC had a solid OOC for the most part. Now the weekly dogfights begin. The competition level this year across the PAC is crazy. any PAC team at 2 wins right now that makes a bowl will deserve it, big time.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We kind of suck. Our offense took a much larger step back with the loss of the top 2 receivers than I thought it would. Painful team to watch. Some people are going to have to mature rapidly if they want to avoid a 7-5 or 8-4 season. Defense is decent. Played well in the A&M game until it didn't have a choice but to start calling retarded corner blitzes.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will be back before pickem time and maybe this time he will not act like a complete idiot.

I don't like him. Period. And I won't put up with one ounce of shit from him.

Since when is you not liking him a bannable offense?

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Jesus, you assholes were busy late last night. Ironbreaker booted? For this?

....but...but...thats when it reverts to being about the talent level of the QB...

I understand Wally thinking that beating ass on the middies and FCS schools is awesome sauce. He's a beaver. I get it.

But this is UW mother fucker and we demand more.

lol but...he started it by calling our whole fan base idiots for not liking Smith and swinging on his nuts like he does.

Or did you miss that part?

:pop2:

Just trying to fit in with all the Yucks and beibers. Thought I was doing pretty well. :suds:

rofl. Only because you can't take the heat. You can dish it but the kitchen eventually gets too hot for you and you go all mod on my ass.

Everyone here knows how you roll.

See, you're already calling names because I dare speak up when one of your buddies gets his panties in a twist over our disdain for Smith.

Typical.

Damn, I hope you were just drunk mamba... seems a bit unreasonable...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utah is going to give Ducks some trouble.

With their defense and style, they'll give you trouble for about 2.5-3 quarters. In the end though, Oregon will pull away with their advantages in overall talent and the game probably won't look as close as it really was.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My last statement on IB.

Going "Mother Fucker" at the hint of an argument to another poster. Every. Single. Time.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With their defense and style, they'll give you trouble for about 2.5-3 quarters. In the end though, Oregon will pull away with their advantages in overall talent and the game probably won't look as close as it really was.

I am not sold on UO just yet. God enough to win the PAC. But will have to have some luck along the way.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going "Mother Fucker" at the hint of an argument to another poster. Every. Single. Time.[/QUOTE]
IB was a name caller at individuals - big difference between that and making fun of a team or program. With his past record he probably was on thin ice or a probation and he started in again.

Status
Not open for further replies.